Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jibmums
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_5434.jpg
100_5406.jpg
shes_a_beaut_clark_b_shirt.jpg
s22.JPG
s21.JPG
s20.JPG
s18.JPG
s17.JPG
s16.JPG
s15.JPG
s14.JPG
s13.JPG
s12.JPG
s11.JPG
s10.JPG
index.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Just took the batteries out, they were starting to spread green fuzz up the terminals. I really wanted to keep the holder but without knowing how far up the terminals the corrosion had spread, I clipped it off. Luckily everything was clean as a whistle underneath, I hit it with some vinegar just to be on the safe side and it looks like a remote holder is next up. Not familiar with Data East, I'm guessing I can use the standard 3xAA/no diode holder like older Williams machines?

#52 5 years ago

That is a great score.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Not familiar with Data East, I'm guessing I can use the standard 3xAA/no diode holder like older Williams machines?

Yes

#54 5 years ago

Interestingly, and incorrectly, the Wikipedia entry for DE's SImpsons states that Mr. Burns says "don't blame me, I didn't do it." Being the nitpickety type, that has now been corrected to "Smithers, fire that man!"

5 months later
#55 5 years ago

The playfield restoration is finally coming to an end, it looks like a whole different game now. New thread with pix to come this week.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside