100_3629.JPG
DJ_Date.jpg
DJ_Lower_PF.jpg
DJ_Upper_PF.jpg
DJ_Chrome.jpg
Pinbot.JPG
Dale_Jr_date.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Dale Jr can drive right into your home, just in time for Christmas. This is a pristine HUO (almost NUO) machine. I can send you pics via email and may post some later, but I am on my iPad right now and can't figure out how.

How rare is Dale? Well, you all know that only 600 were made, but the build date on this special Dale is Oct 31, 2007. Yes, with that Halloween birthday, Dale will sit real pretty right next to your SS, HH, or MB

Dale is in Montgomery AL. I can deliver to Bham and maybe all the way up to Nashville this week - get this - at no extra charge! I am headed that way.... I won't be setting it up for you or anything, don't get crazy.

Price? I think I can let a practically new Dale Jr cross the finish line at somewhere around $3,000. I might even entertain an interesting trade, but probably not.

#2 11 years ago

How about a morning bump?

#3 11 years ago

Now posting pics later in thread, deleted the messed up small ones.

The cab looks awesome. May have some light moving marks on it - nothing major.

You can tell by the chrome lockdown bar and flipper guard pic that this machine has not been played.

#4 11 years ago

Test car looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Pic later in thread.

#5 11 years ago

And now for the part you have all been waiting for - "The Born On Date"!! Clearly a Halloween machine that deserves to be in this line up - TAF, MB, HH, SS, EATPM, BSD, Dale Jr, TFTC,

Dale_Jr_date.jpgDale_Jr_date.jpg

#6 11 years ago

I want it..pm my phone number. Thanks.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from kgh68:

I want it..pm my phone number. Thanks.

Ignore her, that is my lovely wife. She doesn't want me to sell it, loves that game.

Great news - Still for sale!!

#8 11 years ago

What? I don't know you sir.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from kgh68:

What? I don't know you sir.

Love it when you call me sir, keep it up.

#10 11 years ago

Could you have possibly used lower resolution photos?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Could you have possibly used lower resolution photos?

Sorry, I can re-post if you like? Do you want any other shots?

#12 11 years ago

No, I was just giving you sh*t. I'm not in the market for a Dale Jr. Some larger photos would probably be helpful to those who might be looking to buy this game, however.

#14 11 years ago

They're still tiny. What are you taking these with? The photos should be more like this ...

Pinbot.JPGPinbot.JPG

#15 11 years ago

Self admitted noob. Think I have it figured out, hang tight.

#16 11 years ago

Good luck with the sale mike !!

#17 11 years ago

Thanks Ryan - I still play the heck out the BSD you sold me!

Trying again on the pics guys.

DJ_Chrome.jpgDJ_Chrome.jpg

#18 11 years ago

Playfield

DJ_Upper_PF.jpgDJ_Upper_PF.jpg DJ_Lower_PF.jpgDJ_Lower_PF.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Now the all important Born On Date!! Thanks for your patience!!

DJ_Date.jpgDJ_Date.jpg

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

No, I was just giving you sh*t. I'm not in the market for a Dale Jr. Some larger photos would probably be helpful to those who might be looking to buy this game, however.

By the way - I was expecting a lot more abuse from people on my Halloween version of Dale Jr. I am a little disappointed...

Thank you for pointing out the pic probs, gweempose!

Mike

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

By the way - I was expecting a lot more abuse from people on my Halloween version of Dale Jr. I am a little disappointed...
Thank you for pointing out the pic probs, gweempose!
Mike

I think most people thought/think you are dead serious wanting a premium price just because of the date of manufacture and by and large we are just polite enough to ignore such pathetic lunacy. Look at other stuff in the hobby and you are not far from the mark.

If it was all done in jest, by all means you get a

Good luck with the sale!

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I think most people thought/think you are dead serious wanting a premium price just because of the date of manufacture and by and large we are just polite enough to ignore such pathetic lunacy. Look at other stuff in the hobby and you are not far from the mark.
If it was all done in jest, by all means you get a
Good luck with the sale!

Nope, just trying to inject a little humor into the sale and marketing of a nice pin that doesn't get a lot of love here on Pinside.

That is a funny commentary though on how crazy some folks get about it!

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Skip Halloween and plug Samhain.

LTG : )

#24 11 years ago

LTG - now, you are on to something there. Now my Dale Jr has appeal for NASCAR, Dale Jr fans, Dale Jr haters (at this low price they could buy it just to abuse it), Halloweeners, and now the Irish Samhain enthusiasts! Notre Dame fans?

It won't last long now!

#25 11 years ago

Not to Hi-Jack your thread but I got a "Tax Day" Xmen LE for sale if anyone is interested.

Why I never check these dates before is beyond me, who knew I was sitting on GOLD!

#26 11 years ago

I think its funny they made 600 of these. Does that help......

#27 11 years ago

I wish you was closer.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I think its funny they made 600 of these. Does that help......

I don't care who you are, that was funny!

#29 11 years ago

What day are you heading to Nashville? It might just work out right.

#30 11 years ago

I am trying to figure out the day now, it could be Tues or Wed. I will let you know in the morning.

#31 11 years ago

The new pictures look great, RTR!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Not to Hi-Jack your thread but I got a "Tax Day" Xmen LE for sale if anyone is interested.
Why I never check these dates before is beyond me, who knew I was sitting on GOLD!

Sorry Q, that detracts from the value....

Quoted from gweempose:

The new pictures look great, RTR!

Thanks gweempose!

#33 11 years ago

Guys and ladies - as hard as this is to believe, Dale is still available.

I knew you would want to know.

#34 11 years ago

RTR, I wish your sale was 2 weeks ago. I have Nascar on the way but would have paid the dif for yours.

Your refreshing sense of humor would have made up most of the difference!!

#35 11 years ago

Any way to get it down to Palm Beach, FL?

#36 11 years ago

I like Dale Jr pin especially at that price point I think its great value like Avatar LE. Just think when Dale Jr was made about the same time as Black Spiderman. One went up 3000 BSM and the DJR went down that much. I got a great deal on these and took one to the auction about every time for a year as I could not get many home buyers to purchase just because of the number change and team change not because of the pin sucks or not, just a NASCAR loyality thing. I even started buying them back at 1600 I wished I would have got that one at Winston Salem about 6 months ago from Canada new in box that sold for 1650. I kept one for myself and I would have a hard time selling for that price as the pin grows on you if you give it a fair amount of play.

100_3629.JPG100_3629.JPG 100_3630.JPG100_3630.JPG

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

RTR, I wish your sale was 2 weeks ago. I have Nascar on the way but would have paid the dif for yours.
Your refreshing sense of humor would have made up most of the difference!!

Gorilla - I would have delivered it personally if invited to one of your shindigs!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I kept one for myself and I would have a hard time selling for that price as the pin grows on you if you give it a fair amount of play.

It is a good pin. My wife is not a nascar fan in the least and won't be sad at all if it doesn't sell!!

#40 11 years ago

This is essentially the Nascar pin and I liked it quite a bit when I played it. It's a shame they couldn't get some of the real Nascar announcers to do the call outs. $1650 is a steal for a new pin. The backglass sucks though. They really should have put some Dale Jr. graphics on the test car.

Chris

#41 11 years ago

They did get Allan Bestwick?Dont watch on TV but his name is something like that. If this was rethemed The BAllad Of Rikki Bobbi it sell like hot cakes here in the South people love some NASCAR and watched that Will Ferrell movie like it was a religion even quoted the line about Tom Cruise so help me...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Black Mountain, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hidden Meadows, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dale-jr-huo-less-than-150-plays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.