Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rush1169
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2732.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/128218649@N07/sets/72157648603229250/ - bottom two displays don't display.

Thanks for looking!

#2 5 years ago

Too high? Here is my dilemma - I've machines to maintain - so it kinda feels like the parts are worth more to me than the sum is worth to you, collectively. That makes it hard. What's it worth whole and what's it worth in parts in the market?

#3 5 years ago

Your picture book is not the most user friendly. I gave up after 3 pictures. I suggest either labeling all the pictures or just posting them here so we can view them without clicking on two links. Preferrably the later, at least with the main shots. GLWS

#4 5 years ago

Ya, the pic hosting was a little tough on me too. If you are using your phone to take pics, take them in landscape.

In very good condition cyclone is worth like $1500.

I bought one back a year or so that had some wiring issues and board problems for $1000, but was in pretty nice shape. Notably nicer than what i could actually see in your pics.

I don't think yours needs to be parted, just cleaned up and fixed. Besides they remade some of the ramps and that's where all the value in the parts was.
Parting it would probably net less money and more headaches.

Fix and clean it up and you may get a grand, if not $750 would be more reasonable.

#5 5 years ago

That looks like really rough shape. Damn near any machine you can make more money parting it out. So if you wanna take the time to disassemble and sell parts individually good luck to you. If I had cash right now id offer $400 but I don't so unless you want a guitar or some other suggestion for trade good luck on your sell.

#6 5 years ago

I've seen far worse on this title and playfields are still available, 800-1000 is reasonable and would sell very quickly at that price here.

#7 5 years ago

What parts? Looks like the pcb's in the backbox are the only parts of value. The pf and all the ramps are shot, Looks like they repaired them with caulking. IMG_2732.jpg

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from royt:

I've seen far worse on this title and playfields are still available, 800-1000 is reasonable and would sell very quickly at that price here.

+1
Selling as it is at $800-1000 would sell quick here too. All we get here is shopped Cyclones at $1800+

#9 5 years ago

I'd give you 500

#10 5 years ago

Lemme try Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/128218649@N07/sets/72157648603229250/

Because I probably worded things wrong in a previous post: I'm not interested in parting it out and selling parts, rather I'm considering just keeping the machine intact and scavenging parts from it as needed to keep other machines running - the cabinet makes a nice storage bin - in other words, it's more valuable to me to have parts on hand than to sell it for $500, for example.

Also, be sure and notice the fancy 'D' sized battery holder - imagine going decades without changing the batteries - just wipe off the battery juice every once in a while and you're good to go

1 month later
#11 5 years ago

Lowered to $900

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside