New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 115064)

F/S Cirqus Voltaire decided to keep it . Sorry

By starsky178

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by starsky178
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bump.jpg
image-183.jpg
image-12.jpg
image-551.jpg
image-755.jpg
image-121.jpg
image-589.jpg
image-848.jpg
image-676.jpg
image-419.jpg
image-560.jpg
image-725.jpg
image-35.jpg
image-557.jpg
image-536.jpg
image-960.jpg

#1 5 years ago

CV in good condition , outside cabinet left n right side great , top left small touch up on top and right has an art patch that matches art work cloe up picture taken , clean inside out . Play field in good shape , running with no errors, led lighting all over and triple color neon strip and I have an extra neon, pro speaker system installed and has real bell that ball hits when Cannon fires, have a few color balls for play field . Small line crack on the plastic that protects dmd.

$7,300.

image-676.jpgimage-536.jpgimage-960.jpgimage-264.jpgimage.jpgimage-557.jpgimage-35.jpgimage-725.jpgimage-419.jpgimage-560.jpgimage-676.jpgimage-848.jpgimage-589.jpgimage-121.jpgimage-755.jpgimage-12.jpgimage-183.jpgimage-551.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Trades ?

#3 5 years ago

Nice!

#5 5 years ago

definately one I'm still after. Trade you a really nice new PF Centaur and a pretty sweet Paragon

#6 5 years ago

Trade would only be a LOTR or scared stiff +$ .

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from starsky178:

Trade would only be a LOTR or Scared Stiff +$ .

Im really tempted to trade you my LOTR plus cash. I have always wanted a CV, and you are close!

#8 5 years ago

Definitely a title I wanna own one day

#9 5 years ago

It's always good to have someone close , works good both ways .

#11 5 years ago

I didn't do that , but that's just an easy replacement or touch up. Thanks for the links.

#12 5 years ago

I looked at that door in person cause I never notice anything looking painted and it looks good in person , I pic just doesn't do it just , but such a small cost to replace if anyone desires. I'm even thinking of just keeping it.

#13 5 years ago

Free bump for a great game. GLWTS!

bump.jpg
#14 5 years ago

Thanks . Had a few pinsiders here and played and love the game, it's just cash flow is not the way it use to be or it would of been gone by now .

#15 5 years ago

Weekend bump

#16 5 years ago

I might just keep this one in my collection, door is starting to close.

#17 5 years ago

I don't believe they will remake it. Best wishes with your decision.

#18 5 years ago

One of the coolest games ever!

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

I don't believe they will remake it. Best wishes with your decision.

I don't think so either, but if they do , I think that will just make it worth more... Example MM

#20 5 years ago

fun game GLWS

#21 5 years ago

Thanks , that's why if I don't get my asking , I'll just keep it. It's worth every penny.

1 week later
#22 5 years ago

Last chance , get it while it last , so many extras.... Great deal

#23 5 years ago

Snow Storm bump

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside