9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

troll.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

THLE will likely be 'released' around the movie in Dec 2014. But shipping? Late 2015 to 2016 I'm guessing (and I have an LE on pre-order)

Why late 2015 to 2016? Do they have to build another factory to start making Hobbits?

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Where's your evidence? Sounds suspiciously like hopeful positive karma to prop up a poor manufacturer.
Jack has yet to show capability of shipping more than 10 pins per week. Not sure how you can even THINK 1500 would be quick.

Couldn't you just wait until they actually don't build/ship 1500 "quick" till you give them crap about it?

What's wrong with being positive? if you're worried, stay away. Too simple.

#21 9 years ago

(Edit: forgot to hit quote on Zitt's post)
It's just pinball and money dude. Games. Chillax.

I waited over two and a half years for my WOZLE and you sound WAY more aggravated then I ever was.

Sending JJP some positive karma and some $ for a Hobbit. I hope it makes it easier for them.

GO JACK!

Oh, and GLWTS!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-customer-hobbit-spot-at-7500-available?tu=Pinstym and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.