Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iron_Man_Render.png
20140927_151425.jpg
20140927_151333.jpg
20140927_151307.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hey Everyone!

Here is the latest creation that my brother and I came up with. IRON MAN PINBALL LEGS! These are done with car paint by my brother who has 20 years experience working with car paint. Done with professional tools in his shop. This is the fun part!!!! He used the exact Red Paint that are used on lamborghini's!!!. If you would like these one of a kind prototype legs including NEW black bolts and black painted feet Send me a PM Price is $250 shipped.
20140927_151307.jpg20140927_151307.jpg
20140927_151333.jpg20140927_151333.jpg
20140927_151425.jpg20140927_151425.jpg20140927_151425.jpg20140927_151425.jpg20140927_151333.jpg20140927_151333.jpg20140927_151307.jpg20140927_151307.jpg

#2 9 years ago

????? Nothing to see but four empty walls. Hello....Hello...Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me. ooooh ooooh. Is there anyone home?

#3 9 years ago

Look great. Any plans to have matching side rails and lockbar?

#4 9 years ago

Very sharp looking man. Would love to see what else you can do with side rails (lollipops) and the lockdown bar.

#5 9 years ago

I really like the red color. It's purty.

#6 9 years ago

If I had an IM I would def want a set of those

#7 9 years ago

Yes, I agree... kind of hard to make the purchase if it isn't a full set of stuff. I'm in the market but this would leave me with side rails, hinges and a lock down bar that I wouldn't be able to get to match.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Yes, I agree... kind of hard to make the purchase if it isn't a full set of stuff. I'm in the market but this would leave me with side rails, hinges and a lock down bar that I wouldn't be able to get to match.

For right now this is all I can produce right now due to some behind the scenes issues (Unrelated) with my Brothers Shop. Feel free to make an offer on these!

#9 9 years ago

The problems here:

1. Obviously missing the side rails and lock down bar.
2. I don't know of a local place that could do those so it creates a partial set.
3. Pinball Refinery does the whole set for $250 plus shipping both ways.
3a. yes I realize that your deal would net me an extra set of legs but it just isn't working for me.

Sorry.

#10 9 years ago

Iron_Man_Render.pngIron_Man_Render.png

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

The problems here:
1. Obviously missing the side rails and lock down bar.
2. I don't know of a local place that could do those so it creates a partial set.
3. Pinball Refinery does the whole set for $250 plus shipping both ways.
3a. yes I realize that your deal would net me an extra set of legs but it just isn't working for me.
Sorry.

Doesn't pinball refinery do legs + hinges etc for 480? 250 seems to be the coin door. Or am I wrong here?

#12 9 years ago

I almost posted a similar response but I think he was saying if he mailed in his own pieces rather than buying all the pieces from them already done. I too paid close to $500 from them for everything. $250 plus shipping Prob puts it at around $350 for you.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I almost posted a similar response but I think he was saying if he mailed in his own pieces rather than buying all the pieces from them already done. I too paid close to $500 from them for everything. $250 plus shipping Prob puts it at around $350 for you.

Yes, that's correct. I've been busy waffling on spending that money. $480 for a whole set is probably better than $350ish for your own set redone. The extra stuff could be useful and keeps the game playable the whole time.

#14 9 years ago

They are basecoat/clearcoat or are they candy?

#15 9 years ago

These are done with car paint and cleared.

#16 9 years ago

But is it 2 stage or 3 stage paint?

1 week later
#17 9 years ago
Quoted from bam10:

But is it 2 stage or 3 stage paint?

Per my Brother....

"the yellow is Lamborgini three stage... the red is regular base/clear two stage"

#18 9 years ago

I ready to say F it and put these bad boys on my RK... ...............Joey

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I ready to say F it and put these bad boys on my RK... ...............Joey

Make me an offer and they are yours!

2 weeks later
#20 9 years ago

If anyone local wants these for big discount let me know as we only made these prototypes and it looks like my brother is out of the paint business for awhile. They are good for Iron Man or any other game that you think they may look great on.

2 months later
#21 9 years ago

Hey Everyone...Unfortunately my Brother after 20 years decided to get out of the car painting business a couple months back. As such these prototypes are now "One of a Kind" LOL. If you are interested I am willing to let them go for just $100 over the shipping cost.

#22 9 years ago

Do you have a pic of them on an IM?

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Do you have a pic of them on an IM?

No Sorry I don't but they are sold now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-custom-painted-iron-man-pinball-legs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.