image.jpg
aa.JPG
aaaa.JPG
photo_3.JPG
photo_2.JPG
photo_1.JPG
a.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Custom Monster bash Figures available. Would consider swapping for your originals or will sell the complete set. These were done from repro sets purchased from multiple vendors (couldn't get the full set from 1 vendor). This is incredibly detailed and time consuming work. Each figure has multiple coats and shades of color.

Will swap for your figures for $350 plus $12 shipping or will sell outright for $350 + $295 (cost of figures) plus shipping. I know its not cheap. But, these are time consuming and very demanding.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg // Error: Image 79653 not found // // Error: Image 79654 not found // // Error: Image 79655 not found // image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

More

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Really nice job on the painting!

#4 11 years ago

Very cool.

#5 11 years ago

Great detail on the figures!!!

#7 11 years ago

I will be ordering more sets. Have had several interested. Please PM me if you'd like a set. They take a little time so I will be doing them as requested and there will be some wait time for each order. So far, all the requests have been for replacement figures which is understandable due to the value to the game. Due to the cost of the sets, I will be asking for payment when I order the replacement figures.

#8 11 years ago

No Frank? Does he just get too beat up? He's going to look like the odd, boring one with all the super fancy ones upstaging him.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from ninedeuce:

No Frank? Does he just get too beat up? He's going to look like the odd, boring one with all the super fancy ones upstaging him.

Yea! I didn't even notice, but where's Frankie?

#10 11 years ago

Are you using acrylic or oil base. They look pretty slick.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from ninedeuce:

A Frank's body alone sells for 300. Add the arms and you are looking at a 400 dollar piece until they rerun him. The other figures are around 25-30 bucks a piece.

#12 11 years ago

awesome job!

#13 11 years ago

Could not purchase a Frank without spending ungodly money. Would be happy to paint yours or you can source one and ship to me. I didn't find figures for 25-30. Most were around 40-50 plus shipping

The figures are a resin and the casting is porous. Used acrylic and clear coat.

#14 11 years ago

Wow, talk about detail work...awesome job!

#15 11 years ago

I wish I still had my Monster Bash machine.... These look AMAZING

#16 11 years ago

Um those look AWSOME!

#17 11 years ago

had mine done by someone here on the east coast...

IMG_3824.jpgIMG_3824.jpg IMG_3826.jpgIMG_3826.jpg IMG_3827.jpgIMG_3827.jpg

#18 11 years ago

few more pics

IMG_3828.jpgIMG_3828.jpg IMG_3829.jpgIMG_3829.jpg IMG_3831.jpgIMG_3831.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Man, those look great.

#20 11 years ago

last ones

IMG_3837.jpgIMG_3837.jpg IMG_3836.jpgIMG_3836.jpg IMG_3834.jpgIMG_3834.jpg

#21 11 years ago

he air brushed them all then clear coated them all

IMG_3832.jpgIMG_3832.jpg

#22 11 years ago

I just wish I had the talent to do something like this. Really great work for sure.

#23 11 years ago

doesnt matter how cool creature from the black lagoon comes out...still cant tell hes painted under the green plexi glass...pointless painting him unless u show people after u lift the pf up

#24 11 years ago

but i still like how he came out

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

had mine done by someone here on the east coast...

Nice! They now look ceramic!

#27 11 years ago

Great work!

Frankenstein-looks-stares-and-blinks-a.gifFrankenstein-looks-stares-and-blinks-a.gif

#28 11 years ago

I will be ordering a few more sets. The next few are already spoken for. Will keep doing these as long as there is some demand. Unfortunately only way I can do Frank is if they're supplied. I haven't been able to source them outside eBay auctions.

PM me if you have interest.

1 week later
#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Custom Monster Bash Figures available. Will swap for your figures for $350 plus $12 shipping or will sell outright for $350 + $295 (cost of figures) plus shipping.

I am definitely interested. I need to check if I have a set of six spare figures (without Frankie) to send to you.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I am definitely interested. I need to check if I have a set of six spare figures (without Frankie) to send to you.

PM me when you've decided and I will schedule you in.

#31 11 years ago

I just bought my 10 year old niece an air brush, shes gonna love it. Badger I believe, also trying to muzzle another 3k for my own MB. So hopefully youll have some more work.

#32 11 years ago

Very nice work

#33 11 years ago

Had a request for a less tramp version of the bride. It was not easy considering the way the figure is cast. Here is how it came out... It's a version of a wedding dress. sort of...

a.JPGa.JPG photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG photo_2.JPGphoto_2.JPG photo_3.JPGphoto_3.JPG aaaa.JPGaaaa.JPG aa.JPGaa.JPG

#34 11 years ago

Running about a 2week backlog. Not taking new orders right now. Should be caught up early March

#35 11 years ago

More Bride

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#36 11 years ago

More

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#37 11 years ago

Custom figures would be the first thing I would have done if I ever get a MB!

#38 11 years ago

Beautiful work! Those would look awesome installed!

1 week later
#39 11 years ago

Just got my figures back from Giovanni, and I have to say these things look amazing installed.
I actually made a request for different type of Bride, and instead of getting offended about it, he painted one that looks exactly what I was thinking the bride should look like.

#40 11 years ago

I set available for purchase with figures or as a swap for you unpainted set. Bride is the purple variant pictured above

#41 11 years ago

Still have them

#42 11 years ago

FANTASTIC WORK !
I have a spare NOS complete figure set, you got me thinking.......

#43 11 years ago

Just got some of my custom figures back and thought I would share how great they came out. Wow, is the best adjective. Thank you Giovanni, awesome job:

Since pictures are worth a 1000 words:

Monster_Bash_Figures.jpgMonster_Bash_Figures.jpg

#44 11 years ago

If you are thinking about this mod, don't hesitate, the work is excellent. I recommend getting the table painted also. If you get the table done, don't forget to send the sides of the table.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#45 11 years ago

Thanks for posting that. I've been dying to see a set back in the game!

1 month later
#46 10 years ago

Caught up and can do a set now. Cost is $350 plus shipping to paint your set or $645 including figures. PM me if interested.

3 years later
#47 7 years ago

Have a set of these available. Cost is $650 shipped and includes the figures. PM or email me at [email protected] if interested

#49 7 years ago

Just finished a second set. Have 2 available to ship right away now

#50 7 years ago

Still offering to swap with originals?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 12.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 75.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-custom-monster-bash-figures and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.