IMG_5948.JPG
IMG_5946.JPG
IMG_5947.JPG
IMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5935.JPG
IMG_5955.JPG
IMG_5954.JPG
#1 9 years ago

First up is a very nice poster made from the front page of the Xenon sales flyer. They are 18x24in, and printed on fine satin photo paper. Price is $15 shipped.

To celebrate my new Gorgar, I made a simple 16x24in poster. They are an enlargement from the original flyer. You could probably put it on some backing and make a topper. Price is $10 shipped.

Next is a 11.5x24 inch Pinbot poster. This would be the start of a nice topper for someone who is missing the original. Price is $15 shipped.

Next is a blowup of an original Genie flyer. They are 18x24 inches, it is $15 shipped.

Next is a two page Genie flyer that I have combined into one poster. They are 16x24 inches, and are $15 shipped.

Next is a blowup of an original BK2000 flyer. They are 18x24 inches, and $15 shipped.

Finally, we have a Galaga poster. It's big. It's gigantic. You know you want it! They are 24x45in, and great quality. Price is $30 shipped. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

If you want more than 1 poster, each additional poster is $5 off. Thanks!

Post edited by nhm: Added more posters

IMG_5954.JPGIMG_5954.JPG
IMG_5955.JPGIMG_5955.JPG
IMG_5935.JPGIMG_5935.JPG
IMG_5945.JPGIMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5947.JPGIMG_5947.JPG
IMG_5946.JPGIMG_5946.JPG
IMG_5948.JPGIMG_5948.JPG

IMG_5937.JPGIMG_5937.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Somebody has to need a gigantic Galaga poster...right?

#3 9 years ago

Is the paper it is printed on thick? I am interested in the Gorgar.

#4 9 years ago

Yes, they are printed on satin photo paper.

#5 9 years ago

Message sent

#6 9 years ago

I'll take the gorgar! Ed

#7 9 years ago

Posters going out tomorrow. If anybody else wants one shipped tomorrow, let me know tonight. Thanks!

#8 9 years ago

Added some Pinbot, Genie, and BK2000 posters.

#9 9 years ago

Can you do a pinbot on backlit media for a lightbox?
(would look great on my wall lit up)

#10 9 years ago

No, I just have satin photo paper and thick coated bond. It might work backlit though. For $15 it's worth a shot

#11 9 years ago

Those are pretty cool.

#12 9 years ago

Looks like you have some printing skills! Ever think about doing some water slide decals for playfields? I need one mostly black about 8 1/2" x 11". Maybe you would sell a bunch?

#13 9 years ago

Added a Xenon poster. Other posters can be seen in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/posters-for-your-mb-cftbl

#14 9 years ago

Bought a BK2000 and Pinbot poster from OP. Both look great - keep up the good work!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Bought a BK2000 and Pinbot poster from OP. Both look great - keep up the good work!

Thanks! Last chance, order a poster tonight/early this morning, and it will go out first thing in the morning.

#16 9 years ago

Very cool posters.

#17 9 years ago

pm sent

can't wait to get my Xenon poster

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

pm sent
can't wait to get my Xenon poster

It will be going out in the morning.

#19 9 years ago

Got my gorgar it looks very cool. Thank you for making these. Ed

#20 9 years ago

Actually a poster of the Xenon Backglass would be really cool if possible.

#21 9 years ago

I have a super nice Haunted House back glass poster that will be available soon.

#22 9 years ago

I am interested in Xenon if you still have one available.

#23 9 years ago

I do, send me a pm and I will give you the details.

1 month later
2 weeks later
#25 9 years ago

I received my posters. They were packed well (in a tube ) and looked great. The colors are vibrant and clarity is great. Thx nhm Any more pin posters coming in the future ?

#26 9 years ago

Wow
These all look pretty cool
Especially the Genie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-custom-gorgar-poster-mega-galaga-poster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.