(Topic ID: 20442)

FS: Custom Evil Dead pinball machine - $2800 priced to move quickly

By GAP

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

makingmovie.gif
    ani-zombie-01sm.gif
    93.JPG
    31.JPG
    11.JPG
    61.JPG
    There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Looking to sell my custom Evil Dead Pinball Machine. Machine was created by Erik from Canada, He is looking to do another custom. just like this one. Selling it for what I have into it. $3500 obo. Truly one of a kind custom and tastefully done. sold as is

Here is the link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-xhg6nlPzc?autoplay=1&rel=0.

Here is a Thread on the machine before I bought it. Paid way more than what he was asking for it and had is shipped from Canada

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/evil-dead-custom-pin-almost-done

#2 11 years ago

Only $3500?????? That seems way low, that machine is amazing! Someone is about to get a great deal.

#3 11 years ago

man, if there was ever a theme that should have been done, its Evil Dead 1/2.

#4 11 years ago

I am sure if I were closer and played a game on it I would have to own it. Good luck with your sale.

#5 11 years ago

That's amazing work. One of my favorite movies, but my wife would never talk to me again. Good luck with your sale, worth every penny

#6 11 years ago

That machine is way cool.
    Good luck.

#8 11 years ago

Man, you sure are offering some great deals today. Great oppertunities for people here on pinside. Good luck with your sales and this new oppertunity that has arisen for you.

#9 11 years ago

Here is a link to my blog and pics of the game. I brought it to the 2010 Pinball Expo.

http://www.greatamericanpinball.com/blog/?m=201010

#10 11 years ago

Bruce is going to be at the comic con in Chicago in August! Going to see him and the boondock saints.

#11 11 years ago

someone should buy this pinball machine assemble it and bring it to him to sign

#15 11 years ago

Awesome! Simply Awesome!

#16 11 years ago

Sweet Custom!!!! Not a fan of the plastics near the flippers, but it's still awesome!!!

#17 11 years ago

I need to talk to my GF. I honestly think she would split this with me. Unsure how much more we have to do on landscaping this summer though.

I will PM you tomorrow if she will split.

I live less than 2hours from Bruce. Already got signatures from premieres and book signings.

I want this all hooked up. Bruce Campbell FTW.

Next the man with two brains.

#18 11 years ago

Sent her a mail but at work now so will PM you first thing in the morning.

#19 11 years ago

Bump

after further discussion with my better half. I am out.

Sorry if I slowed the sale in anyway.

Best of luck

Someone will love this I am sure.

1 week later
    #21 11 years ago

Has this sold yet ? Seems like a slam-dunk to me, and I'm already looking through the cushions of my couch for spare change...

#22 11 years ago

Sometimes, living in the UK sucks....

#23 11 years ago

I saw this recently online.
    This seems like one of THE most unique pins out there.
    I could imagine the deer mount mod with turning head.
    Wish I could make an offer.

#24 11 years ago

She is still on the market. Two deals fell through.

#25 11 years ago

I wonder why the original poster art for Movies 1/2 were not used for the translite. Espeically the first movie....would have been sweet!

I'd get it if I had the $.

"Workshed"

#26 11 years ago

Does Bruce Campbell know about it??

ani-zombie-01sm.gifani-zombie-01sm.gif

#27 11 years ago

it's funny that a gottlieb hollywood heat could ever sell for $3500. Honestly though, any custom pin (with that amount of work) is easily worth that. Someone is gonna be really happy with that purchase.

#28 11 years ago

How custom is the machine? Is it just a cosmetically re-themed Gottlieb with extra sound?

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

it's funny that a gottlieb Hollywood Heat could ever sell for $3500. Honestly though, any custom pin (with that amount of work) is easily worth that.

It is a little weird, but I think it's a good price. Many would love to see a Evil Dead pin be made, but until then, this will have to do.

#31 11 years ago

I really like it, really close to.......buy...ing........close.......to.....edge........resis...ting.......just a little too much but almost to the tipping point for sure. I love it.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

How custom is the machine?

Its a Hollywood heat with new art work (pf, cab, trans), plastics and sound. I don't beleive Erik did anything with the display.

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

I may bring it to Bruce to Sign!

Is he going to be at Chicago Comic Con next month? That would be really cool.

#36 11 years ago

That is an outstanding re-theme, I doubt few, if any, have been better. I love the PF glass in the rose bushes, great stuff!

#37 11 years ago

Erak here is who made it. He used to be fairly active, but I haven't seen much from him in a while.

#38 11 years ago

That is a beautiful job on a re-themed pin.

#39 11 years ago

If you take it to the con...maybe he'll buy it...

makingmovie.gifmakingmovie.gif

#40 11 years ago

Wow! a unique pin! Wish I had the skills to create something like that. Good luck with the sale. Are there any other unique pins around to look at?

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from DirtyDeeds:

Wow! a unique pin! Wish I had the skills to create something like that. Good luck with the sale. Are there any other unique pins around to look at?

There is a really awesome ghostbusters (I believe it was a flash re-theme) that has a long thread. Worth checking out for sure!

1 week later
    #42 11 years ago

Thanks heaps TigerLaw. Had a good look and ended up on his site where he shows how he did it.
    http://tristatechapter.com/arcade/ghostbusters/ghostbusters.html
    Awesome!

2 months later
    #43 11 years ago

Expo is coming up, priced it at $ 2800, as is to move it. Its been folded up since Expo 2009. Haven't had time to dig it out. Very cool machine. I paid more than this with shipping.

1 year later
    #44 9 years ago

bumping an old thread, Very fun game and awesome theme. I can ship for $200.00 selling as is .

#45 9 years ago

This never sold?? How much shipping to the UK?

3 weeks later
    #46 9 years ago

Hey is this still for sale?? I can't believe it hasn't sold. I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me.

#47 9 years ago

Holy crap! How did this not sell? Wish I had the money, man. This is totally my kind of thing.

#48 9 years ago

Very cool machine and one of my favorite films!

1 week later
    #49 9 years ago

As-is? What's wrong with it? Just dusty? I am waiting for another $700 price drop...

#50 9 years ago

I NEED THIS MACHINE!!!

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-custom-evil-dead-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.