These will work in any late 70s early 80s Bally, Stern, Gottlieb Pin; please check your machine to ensure they use the same button assemblies. Make sure your game uses similar mounting techniques before requesting a place in line.
I had two sets of PCBs; one of which is slated for Phase2 of the Star Trek: Mirror Universe project - The other is for sale here.
What you'll get:
* 2qty hand-built PCBs with colored LEDs.
* 2 qty 2pin power connectors to tie into your own 6.3VAC GI circuit.
Checkout the video of the prototypes before and after installation:
What you'll need to supply:
* reuse of your flipper Bushings.
* reuse of your mounting screws.
* reuse of your existing flipper switch.
* A Pair of Translucent Flipper buttons: PBResource.com sells transparent red or green. My Shapeways shop at: supplies Translucent clear:
if going on a Star Trek machine.
* a 6.3V GI connection point
What you'll need to remove:
* existing opaque button
* back support plate.
Let me be clear; this is not a High Volume Manufacturing operation. The PCB set was hand assembled; tested; and ready for packing and shipping.
Price is $89 + shipping. This price will require manual splicing into the 6.3VAC circuit of the Pin.
I have only this single pair of boards for sale at this price.
If your interested; let me know by PM or here in the thread.