Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinbot1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

New CPR Pin-Bot "seconds" (ie. some imperfections as noted) playfield, bought this for project a few years ago and never did anything with it because I found another Pin-Bot machine.

***THIS PLAYFIELD SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

pinbot1.jpgpinbot1.jpg

1 year later
9 months later
#3 9 years ago

Resurrecting this old thread. Playfield is still available.

4 months later
#4 9 years ago

Bump. Still have this CPR Pin-Bot playfield. Doing some Spring Cleaning & would love to find this playfield a new home to someone that has a Pin-Bot in need in the Harrisburg, PA area.

Looks like CPR is now sold out of all of their run of Pin-Bot playfields, so these will be getting harder to find.

#5 9 years ago

I will take it. I realize you wanted local sale, but I would appreciate you shipping to me at my expense. I have been looking for awhile.

#6 9 years ago

Are you sure it didn't receive a mist & single hit of clear? Looks like residue in some holes in your pictures. Not the complete clear coats, which happens when they spot seconds or problems. I got to glue a few of these years ago for inserts.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Are you sure it didn't receive a mist & single hit of clear? Looks like residue in some holes in your pictures. Not the complete clear coats, which happens when they spot seconds or problems. I got to glue a few of these years ago for inserts.

Really not sure on that. You may be right, as far as I knew when I was buying from CPR it hadn't been cleared. It's been a few years now, so I don't think I have any record of what the description was. In any case, should still allow for touch-ups if someone wants & would need to be cleared.

The insert issue was one of the reasons I thought it was a good idea to buy one that wasn't fully cleared anyway. That way as the wood tried out some more over the months after I received it, any inserts could be fixed.

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

looks like youre going to have to ship .

#11 9 years ago

man thats nice for the price!

#13 9 years ago

I'm trying to take the mylar of mine. If it doesn't work might be interested if you still have it.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I'm trying to take the mylar of mine. If it doesn't work might be interested if you still have it.

Sounds good!

#15 9 years ago

I may also be able to get this to the Allentown show -- my father's also into pinball and setting up there with some extra parts he's accumulated. I'm not sure I'll be going, but if that works better for someone .. I could have him hold it till a certain time on the first day of the show and after that it'd just be for sale to anyone at the show.

1 week later
#16 9 years ago

Another bump for Allentown if anyone's going that would be interested in this playfield.

#17 9 years ago

Will you ship?
I'm in Wisconsin 53528

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Pocketchange:

Will you ship?
I'm in Wisconsin 53528

Right now looking to see if I can get a local sale. I know that if I offer to ship it, I could sell it ten times over probably, but it's really not a big deal if it stays a while if I can't find a local sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cpr-pin-bot-playfield-not-clearcoated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.