IMG_20150114_120809.jpg
IMG_20150114_120756.jpg
IMG_20150114_120751.jpg
IMG_20150114_120746.jpg
IMG_20150114_120739.jpg
IMG_20150114_120713.jpg
IMG_20150114_120719.jpg
IMG_20150114_120707.jpg

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I am still currently presently immediately directly in possession of this machine for the moment at this time

#52 9 years ago

weekend trip to amarillo bump

#53 9 years ago

25 hour drive time...one way...had to look it up. GLWTS.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from phuping:

25 hour drive time...one way...had to look it up. GLWTS.

I can meet you an hour outside of town to help with the drive time?

#55 9 years ago

It's a great price, and I would take it in a heartbeat, but with shipping, I'd end up spending as much as it would cost me to find one near me.

GLWS.

#56 9 years ago

will trade for a HUO MM

#57 9 years ago
1 week later
#58 8 years ago

$700

1 week later
#59 8 years ago

Bump. This is a no brainer at $700. You can't get much more pinball for this price.

#60 8 years ago

I'm personally waiting for $0 then I'm going to ask if he'll ship. (Yeah this seems like a good deal... and has for a while). For the cost of adding a Color DMD and LED/GI OCD to a game you could have a whole new game!

#61 8 years ago

#62 8 years ago

If anyone is driving from Texas to Southern California in the near future and can bring the Comet along for the ride for significantly less than the regular shippers would charge, please let me know. This price point matches my sentimental attachment.

#63 8 years ago

Have you try putting it on Craigslist? You could also contact the other Pinsiders in Amarillo to ask them if they are interested. There are only 3 of them but maybe they want it.

It is funny how big Texas truly is. I'm in DFW which is in north Texas just like Amarillo but you are still a 6+ hour car ride away.

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

Have you try putting it on Craigslist? You could also contact the other Pinsiders in Amarillo to ask them if they are interested. There are only 3 of them but maybe they want it.
It is funny how big Texas truly is. I'm in DFW which is in north Texas just like Amarillo but you are still a 6+ hour car ride away.

Hey whats 12 hours for a great deal on a classic? Thats like 60 bucks in gas nowadays... Good seller btw, buy with confidence

#65 8 years ago

Man, I love this game, great condition too for the price. Wish you were closer.

#66 8 years ago

eBay time. List at 1200 obo

#67 8 years ago

Mother-f, nobody has bought this yet? With Firepowers going for $700, this game has got much more than Firepower, minus the multiball. How the hell has this not sold?

#68 8 years ago

Location maybe?

#69 8 years ago

Location indeed.

I've wanted it since I first saw it, but shipping kills it.

#70 8 years ago

If you still have this in July ill be in Norman OK, want to meet up halfway?

#71 8 years ago

Anyone else notice the 4th "DUCK" is printed upside down on the playfield? Bump for OP!

comet20duck_1.jpgcomet20duck_1.jpg
#72 8 years ago

Bump for Amarillo and the Big Texan Steak Ranch ... One of the nicest steaks I've had.

http://bigtexan.com

rd.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#73 8 years ago

how is this not sold? i have a friend almost begging me to take his project machine for $175. just dont have the room.

#74 8 years ago

Comet love bump

#75 8 years ago

Dupe

#76 8 years ago

ok i am moving so need this to go ASAP. $700 come and get it, not going any lower

#77 8 years ago

Wow, good deal bump.

#78 8 years ago

I just got a comet and last night me and the family played it for 4 hours non stop game after game - this game isn't amazing it's not special - but I got stacks of pinball my famy never plays and for some reason they all the sudden play this game. Family Game bump

#79 8 years ago

It definitely has wide general appeal. No surprise it did well on location. It is easily approachable, rules are simple, fun shots, makes you want to keep playing it, has the one more game factor. Good party game.

1 week later
#80 8 years ago

sold. for $600.

#81 8 years ago

Hell I would have bought it for 600 if you were closer. Having said that if anyone has a comet for $600 near me let me know.

#82 8 years ago

I sold mine back in Nov for a lot less than I paid for it. Not a lot of love for Comet out there anymore.

#83 8 years ago

I might be heading to Amarillo in two weeks...got anything else for sale? PM me if you do...

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I might be heading to Amarillo in two weeks...got anything else for sale? PM me if you do...

wont be in amarillo, moving to austin tomorrow.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

wont be in amarillo, moving to austin tomorrow.

so I guess i need to change my username, is that possible?

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

so I guess i need to change my username, is that possible?

PM Robin.

#87 8 years ago

I can't believe it took so long to sell for such a low price. Is there really no love for this game??? Surely it is a $1000 game? No? I won't ever sell mine.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

I can't believe it took so long to sell for such a low price. Is there really no love for this game??? Surely it is a $1000 game? No? I won't ever sell mine.

You could probably get more thank $1k on the east coast.

#89 8 years ago

Glad you sold it. Sorry I don't live in TX anymore.....this would have been the deal of the century!!

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-comet-850/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.