BW3.jpg
BW13.jpg
BW15.jpg
BW8.jpg
BW5.jpg
BW25.jpg
BW22.jpg
BW1.jpg
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Collector Quality 1995 SEGA Baywatch - only 650 Total Plays on it. Game was in the personal collection of SEGA Software Developer NEIL FALCONER who worked on games such as Jurassic Park, Godzilla, Star Wars, Independence Day, Goldeneye, South Park, & Baywatch. Works 100% with no errors. Over $300 in LED's. Has a Topper, cabinet protectors, the original manual and both keys. This is perhaps the nicest, all-original, Baywatch in the world! Must see to believe! The game is a lot of fun and has a fairly deep ruleset. I'm selling to fund a Metallica. I may be able to deliver and set-up (you pay for the gas), if you're within 150 miles. I can email you many high res. photos. $3,100 or best reasonable offer.

BW1.jpgBW1.jpg BW22.jpgBW22.jpg BW25.jpgBW25.jpg BW5.jpgBW5.jpg BW8.jpgBW8.jpg BW15.jpgBW15.jpg

Post edited by PinAddict-SoCal : Payment pending notice

#2 10 years ago

My fav pic is the last one!

#3 10 years ago

That is a beautiful machine.Wish that it was on the East Coast.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

My fav pic is the last one!

Yes, this game would be a great ASSet to have in any collection

#5 10 years ago

She's a beauty indeed! Is this the one from Tennler in Oakland from a few months back?? GLWS!!! I have a Baywatch at my house I'm babysitting currently and it's a fun underrated game!

#6 10 years ago

Yes fattrain, I got it at the beginning of the year from Tennler. It's a great game, but the stable is full, and something has got to go, unfortunately. I mainly bought it because of its history and condition. It looks like it just came out of the box - not bad for an 18-year-old game. This pin is as much fun to look at too, as it is to play. I currently have it next my HUO Elvira and the Party Monsters. Nice pair!

#7 10 years ago

Some more pics. Also, I'm willing to shrinkwrap and carefully palletize, place a box over pin, and ship Terminal-to-Terminal. I have some tie-down straps and lots of bubble wrap.

BW13.jpgBW13.jpg BW3.jpgBW3.jpg BW33.jpgBW33.jpg

#8 10 years ago

I thought the game was sold, but I haven't received any payment yet and I haven't heard back from the potential buyer, so it's up for grabs again.

#9 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 10 years ago

nice looking game. Baywatch is hard to move tho. Great game, but I think the theme kills it.

#11 10 years ago

I saw several of Neil Falconers personal pins as they were auctioned off, and they were definitely the nicest examples of these games imaginable. If you have to have Baywatch, then you may never find a nicer one! GLWS.

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words o-din! Yes, the condition of this game is hard to believe. It's like it came out of a time-capsule!

#13 10 years ago

Great looking example! However, $3100 seems a bit steep even for one this nice. I'd be interested for sure if the price was near "normal". Good luck though!

Mike

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

However, $3100 seems a bit steep even for one this nice.

Really? Way to dump on his sale! Look at his original post:

Quoted from PinAddict-JWC:

$3,100 or best reasonable offer.

These move for $2k and up and this one is about perfect? If you think it is a bit too high, but want the game, then make him an offer. You don't know where his final price will land. And $3100 is not outrageous to set as a starting price for this pin if it is as he describes it.

Good luck with the sale OP!

#15 10 years ago

I would never mind paying a little more for a low play mint condition example of a machine I was looking for. It is still way less than any kind of restoration.

#16 10 years ago

Thing is crazy nice looking. I dunno if I could handle it in my collection theme wise though lol.

#17 10 years ago

Saw this pin first hand. Probably the "freshest" machine I have ever seen in person.

Buy with confidence.

#18 10 years ago

If anyone is concerned that the price may seem high please know this - the gentleman that I bought it from had initially listed it for $5,700. So, in comparison it seems "cheap". I'll be lucky to break even on this one. I just need the space and the funds for a Metallica, that's all. Thanks dapperdan for the plug!

#19 10 years ago

I think the price is fair especially for a minty fresh one, good luck with the sale, though you may well get your asking price - ever thought of broadening the buyer market and advertising on the life saving association in the States, you might get a made keen life saver that wants to setup in his pad.

http://www.usla.org

#20 10 years ago

the gentleman that I bought it from had initially listed it for $5,700.

I remember LOL'ing when I first saw that posted @ that price. Glad you didn't pay anywhere near that. Hope it goes to a good home, I doubt a nicer example exists....

#21 10 years ago

GLWS! I had a Baywatch for awhile and really enjoyed it. Someday I will own one again but the timing is bad for me right now; too many $$$ tied up in pinball machines!
Terry.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

...too many $$$ tied up in pinball machines!

Ummm, every pinsiders life story?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

These move for $2k and up and this one is about perfect? If you think it is a bit too high, but want the game, then make him an offer. You don't know where his final price will land. And $3100 is not outrageous to set as a starting price for this pin if it is as he describes it.

I wasn't trying to "dump" on his sale. I was just throwing in my 2 cents. Pinside value on this is $1000. I know CA prices are higher AND this is a VERY nice example and I truly hope the OP gets a good price for it. I apologize if the OP thought my post was a "dump on his sale". GLWTS.

Mike

#24 10 years ago

Beautiful, no re-theme it as Mad Max and you have a deal!

#25 10 years ago

I love BW

I just sold mine a month or two ago

Wish this one was in my basement

Bump

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Wish this one was in my basement

You really do. These Neil Falconer pins are that nice. They are not only collector quality, they are designer quality.

#27 10 years ago

I want this game, I'll find room. PM's sent.

#28 10 years ago

Atta boy!

#29 10 years ago

That Baywatch looks amazing!!!! Never knew that toppers existed for it.

#30 10 years ago

Wow! That's one hell of a nice Baywatch! This is the kind of pin I would grab in a heartbeat if it was local. Baywatch is an underrated gem of a game. Most people can't look past the shitty artwork and horrible theme, but it's actually quite fun to play. I'm definitely jealous of whoever winds up with this one.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Wow! That's one hell of a nice Baywatch! This is the kind of pin I would grab in a heartbeat if it was local. Baywatch is an underrated gem of a game. Most people can't look past the shitty artwork and horrible theme, but it's actually quite fun to play. I'm definitely jealous of whoever winds up with this one.

Couldn't agree more.....I'd also own this in a heartbeat if it was doable....fun, fun pin all around. GL to the seller!

#32 10 years ago

Shitty artwork, since when are beautiful women and the Hoff shitty? I think you meant amazing artwork, general shitty theme, but amazing gameplay.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Shitty artwork, since when are beautiful women and the Hoff shitty? I think you meant amazing artwork, general shitty theme, but amazing gameplay.

I was referring mostly to the translite, although I find the main playfield artwork to be somewhat lame as well. I'll admit, however, that all the well endowed chicks in swimsuits do save it from being a total failure. The cabinet art is awesome! I'll give you that.

#34 10 years ago

Game looks to be sold. I'll know for sure Thursday night. Thanks Pinside! Thanks too for everybody's generally positive comments on the game!

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Sorry to say, but they never move for 2k. I helped a friend sell one that looked like it came out of the box, and took 3 months to sell it for $1400.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Sorry to say, but they never move for 2k. I helped a friend sell one that looked like it came out of the box, and took 3 months to sell it for $1400.

Your doing it wrong.

#37 10 years ago

nope, Baywatch for some reason is a damn hard sell for any price. And even then, people were saying i'd be lucky if he got $1000 bucks for it and wouldn't move for over $1000. It's a really fun game and very underated, but for some reason, the masses don't want to give it a try. I think newbs are scared of the large DMD, and old schoolers are stuck in the B/W Snob mindset. Just makes great games affordable for everyone else with an open mind.

#38 10 years ago

Everything sells for more in Southern California. It's a fact of life around here.

#39 10 years ago

Everything sells for more in Southern California. It's a fact of life around here.

I can still get a 49 cent burrito at Del Taco.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I can still get a 69 cent carton of cream at Ralph's using a post-dated check.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

But it's still a Del Taco burrito...

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

But it's still a Del Taco burrito...

OK the authentic taco's I get next to my work are $1.45 each, but boy are they gooood!
Can you say Carnitas. I knew you could!

#43 10 years ago

You guys are making me hungry ))

#44 10 years ago

You guys are making me hungry ))

Mmmmmm......carnitas!

th-2.jpegth-2.jpeg

#45 10 years ago

That's it, off to the kitchen I go. Then I think I'll go play Funhouse and listen to Rudy say "Yum, Yum".

#46 10 years ago

mexican food looks so terrible in pictures or when your looking at it, but man does it taste so awesome.

#47 10 years ago

If someone has a magical $1000 Baywatch sitting around, please let me know. I haven't been able to find one within a 4 hour drive for less than $2300, or a piece of crap one for $1800 with $400 shipping. I am not a brand snob, I already have a MSF with a big DMD so I'm not scared of those, and despite being a girl I don't mind half-naked girls all over it.

(I was actively on the hunt for one until I found my NGG, and now I'm in love with Bud and Buzz instead, but will still take a Baywatch if a cheap one just happened to appear near me.)

Congrats on the (potential) sale!

#48 10 years ago

Can you say Carnitas. I knew you could!

I can also say Al Pastor!

al_pastor.jpgal_pastor.jpg

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Mine! And that included delivery from Neo's place to Oshkosh!

I was afraid I paid a bit too much for it; guess not!

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

If someone has a magical $1000 Baywatch sitting around, please let me know. I haven't been able to find one within a 4 hour drive for less than $2300, or a piece of crap one for $1800 with $400 shipping. I am not a brand snob, I already have a MSF with a big DMD so I'm not scared of those, and despite being a girl I don't mind half-naked girls all over it.
(I was actively on the hunt for one until I found my NGG, and now I'm in love with Bud and Buzz instead, but will still take a Baywatch if a cheap one just happened to appear near me.)
Congrats on the (potential) sale!

Hi Blondetall
I was looking forward to meeting you in Atl at the pinswap but I missed you somehow. I wished I had known about you wanting a Baywatch as I have The Bankers former Baywatch and now that this is sold again in the thread I would sell mine for 1500. The Big DMD looks good. You can see pics under Black Rose or Bankers gameroom thread. I could save this for you when I come down that way to see Dream TR

Buddy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-collector-quality-baywatch-socal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.