IMG_5676.JPG
IMG_5678.JPG
IMG_5679.JPG
IMG_5680.JPG
IMG_5681.JPG
IMG_5682.JPG
IMG_5673.JPG
IMG_5671.jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire Sample Game. Just beautiful overall condition. Cabinet is about as perfect as I've ever seen and there are no dings, marks or scratches on the backbox. New Chrome coin door, Laseriffic Color Changing Topper w/ remote, Full Cointaker LED Conversion, New Legs, plastic bolt protectors, No broken plastics, Brand new Williams Purple Flippers never installed, Cliffy for eject & shooter lane never installed. Playfield looks great. Shooter lane looks about flawless. Previous owner stated this was a Treasure Cove restore about a year ago. Only minor issue is that the custom hand painted ceramic ringmaster shooter rod was damaged (cosmetic) when shipped to me. Stock plunger is included. Sold. Only selling to make room for a few grail pins of mine.

Everyone has a different opinion on condition but I've tried to be as upfront as possible. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'm more then happy to provide additional pictures upon request. I think this is a great pin and I hope it gets to go to a great home soon! Thanks for looking!!! Shipping ok through STI/NAVL.

IMG_5671.jpgIMG_5671.jpg
IMG_5673.JPGIMG_5673.JPG
IMG_5682.JPGIMG_5682.JPG
IMG_5681.JPGIMG_5681.JPG
IMG_5680.JPGIMG_5680.JPG
IMG_5679.JPGIMG_5679.JPG
IMG_5678.JPGIMG_5678.JPG
IMG_5677.JPGIMG_5677.JPG
IMG_5676.JPGIMG_5676.JPG
IMG_5675.JPGIMG_5675.JPG
IMG_5674.jpgIMG_5674.jpg
IMG_5693.JPGIMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5691.jpgIMG_5691.jpg
IMG_5697.jpgIMG_5697.jpg
IMG_5698.JPGIMG_5698.JPG

#2 9 years ago

JPop's best pin in my opinion. She's a beauty!

GLWTS.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

JPop's best pin in my opinion. She's a beauty!
GLWTS.

Thanks Rob. You da man!

#4 9 years ago

Oh if I only had LOTS of money. Beautiful game. GLWS

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh if I only had LOTS of money. Beautiful game. GLWS

Me too. Then I wouldn't have to sell it.

#7 9 years ago

If only I had no kids and three money.

#8 9 years ago

Good luck on your sale. Awesome game. I was hesitant for a number of years to give it a chance just because the theme, colors, "swirliness" for lack of a better term were all unappealing to me. But this game is a blast to play and the look and the theme really grew on me.

#9 9 years ago

Price Drop Now 7495 obo. Lets make a deal!!!

#10 9 years ago

Good price on a sweet CV, GLWS. I have the same topper, and it really does look awesome.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Good price on a sweet CV, GLWS. I have the same topper, and it really does look awesome.

Thanks! Gotten a lot of interest but nothing set in stone yet. Still available.

#12 9 years ago

Mine was amazing but this one is better. Thank you for not drilling a hole in a perfectly good back box to put on those awful plastic scrolls.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Thank you for not drilling a hole in a perfectly good back box to put on those awful plastic scrolls.

The 5th to last picture shows 3 screw holes where the scrolls go. I like the scrolls and was wondering why they weren't installed?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

The 5th to last picture shows 3 screw holes where the scrolls go. I like the scrolls and was wondering why they weren't installed?

Cause I never had um. They were obviously there at one point. Like the laseriffic topper more anyway.

#15 9 years ago

Price lowered. 7295 obo. Let's get this sold!!

#16 9 years ago

Evening bump

#17 9 years ago

Gorgeous looking pin.GLWS

#18 9 years ago

All pm's responded to. Appreciate all the interest. Only looking for a straight cash deal at this time.
How bout another price lowering bump? Now asking 7195.00 OBO

#19 9 years ago

First 6995.00 gets it.

#20 9 years ago

Wow, at this rate it will be free by the weekend.

#21 9 years ago

Someone buy my STTNG and my Jackbot.

#22 9 years ago

If it were me, I would keep the CV and sell that game to right of it in the pictures.

Nice looking game, good luck with the sale!

#23 9 years ago

Wow what a keeper of a game! More than likely they will never remake this title, with that said i see Cirqus Voltaire being 1 of the most sought after pins in the near future. Op you are giving this game away in my opinion.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Wow what a keeper of a game! More than likely they will never remake this title, with that said i see Cirqus Voltaire being 1 of the most sought after pins in the near future. Op you are giving this game away in my opinion.

Your right...I'm actually starting to have sellers remorse. I feel the asking price is more then fair. Of course offers are always welcome. Guess my CV will sit all back of the bus until TWD hype train moves on down the road. Somebody should buy this before I change my mind.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

That's a good point. I don't believe for a second they will remake this game so if that remains true it might end up one of the higher priced pins at some point.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Your right...I'm actually starting to have sellers remorse. I feel the asking price is more then fair. Of course offers are always welcome. Guess my CV will sit all back of the bus until TWD hype train moves on down the road. Somebody should buy this before I change my mind.

It is a very fair price -- believe me, your likelihood of it being sold goes up quadratically every day we get closer to Fall.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

OK thanks. Unfortunately, that lowers the price for me personally.

#28 9 years ago

Man id love to have this beauty id be half afraid to buy it and get it shipped because of getting damaged. If I was local it would be in my house

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Man id love to have this beauty id be half afraid to buy it and get it shipped because of getting damaged. If I was local it would be in my house

Psh..that ain't a long drive man! That's only.....oh never mind you're right. I've had unicorn pins shipped to me from East to West and never had any serious issue with STI. Knock on wood. The little bit of extra insurance dough goes a long way in keeping anxiety down. Just sayin.....As a Jedi friend of mine once said.....You will buy this pin!

#30 9 years ago

Oh, man that's a tempting deal. Looks very nice!

#31 9 years ago

Tough market in the US at the moment.

At that price, this would already have been sold down under here in Australia.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

It should already be sold here in the States. I'm surprised that someone hasn't grabbed this at this price.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It should already be sold here in the States. I'm surprised that someone hasn't grabbed this at this price.

I thought this table topped out at $6k, and this one doesn't even have the scrolls...I guess I'm missing something

#34 9 years ago

Relevant data: I sold a sample CV with scrolls, but with a little more wear on cabinet and playfield, no chrome, no topper, no LEDs; stock legs; for 5900 last fall. Market is a bit weaker now; this game is definitely nicer, so I figure seller is just now hitting the range to make a deal. IMHO of course

#35 9 years ago

You can pick up a set of scrolls for $125.00 at Little Shop of Games in Florida ,not a real big deal.

#36 9 years ago

This will sell,there is just a lot of excitement with ST code and TWD announcements. After the high wears off someone will snag this. GLWS, OP. It's a beaut!

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

I thought this table topped out at $6k, and this one doesn't even have the scrolls...I guess I'm missing something

I bought and sold a huo CV in the last year for more than $8k

#38 9 years ago

Would love to own this

#39 9 years ago

I think the price is pretty close to spot-on, maybe a few hundred high at the most.

BUT...two things...first, yeah, people are definitely caught up in the other announcements now.
Second (and don't take this the wrong way), I think people are sitting back waiting to see how low you're going to go. You keep dropping the price, sometimes several drops within a few hours. It's looking like you're desperate since you've gone down $1k in a week. So if I was a potential buyer, I'd sit and see if you went further down!

The market is there though. My sample CV isn't actively for sale, and I've had a few unsolicited offers.

#40 9 years ago

I'd trade you a high end TAF for this.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

As long as remakes and ve's are a reality, expect a "tough market" for the foreseeable future.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I think the price is pretty close to spot-on, maybe a few hundred high at the most.
BUT...two things...first, yeah, people are definitely caught up in the other announcements now.
Second (and don't take this the wrong way), I think people are sitting back waiting to see how low you're going to go. You keep dropping the price, sometimes several drops within a few hours. It's looking like you're desperate since you've gone down $1k in a week. So if I was a potential buyer, I'd sit and see if you went further down!
The market is there though. My sample CV isn't actively for sale, and I've had a few unsolicited offers.

Just trying to be realistic in price. Hence the price drops in the past week. I'm already losing money at the asking price but I'm completely willing to take constructive criticism. I'm not desperate, I just bought 3 other expensive pins in the past week and I don't like having a certain dollar amount tied up in pins. Plus I'm currently building a new house. It's as simple as that. I've got some good buddies on here that think the current price is spot on. The scrolls are a cheap fix and my laseriffic topper costs even more then the repro scrolls. Just the new chrome door costs 500 bucks. This is a nice restored sample CV. This isn't a beater. I'm obviously willing to deal as I've shown with the 1k price drop. I'd rather just sell it quickly then hold firm to a higher price for 6 months. Hell if someone thinks I'm not charging enough I'd be more then willing to accept more. lol. Appreciate all the interest.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

This will sell,there is just a lot of excitement with ST code and TWD announcements. After the high wears off someone will snag this. GLWS, OP. It's a beaut!

Thanks! Really appreciate the nice words.

#44 9 years ago

IMHO the coin door is worthless to some people, but this will sell at the current price. Don't go lower, I don't want the value of my sample affected. LOL. Nice machine you have here.

#45 9 years ago

Played this machine today. It really is a nice machine. Deal with confidence as cybergoonie is spot on with his description.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

Played this machine today. It really is a nice machine. Deal with confidence as cybergoonie is spot on with his description.

Thanks man! Always great having another pinhead over. Look forward to the next pin party in your new game room. Amazing collection!

#47 9 years ago

All pm's responded to.

#49 9 years ago

I must be following Stern games too much, as I thought CV's were 6k+ for routed....meaning this sample at 6.9k was a good price......I am way out of the loop for pricing later B/W games

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I must be following Stern games too much, as I thought CV's were 6k+ for routed....meaning this sample at 6.9k was a good price......I am way out of the loop for pricing later B/W games

No, you're pretty close, but the high end market has cooled off a little bit and I think he's after a quick sale. I know personally of a HUO CV that went for almost $8k within the last few months....

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cirqus-voltaire-sample-lots-of-extras-799500-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.