Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by retro_p
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Ive got one of the IPB repro CV playfields that i know ill never get around to using. This is one of the silkscreened ones, not the inkjet ones he ran first. No need to flame on these, we all wish they were better, but it is better than a worn original.

850.00 shipped in the US

Thanks
Troy

#2 10 years ago

How much pink bleed is in the white?? Pics?

Joe(acejedi)

#3 10 years ago

I have listed the playfield on ebay as it is easier to do that then to send the pictures to all that asked. i will sell the playfield at the price in the add, but i inflated it on ebay incase someone has to have it before i get someone to commit on the newsgroup (plus i have fees on ebay so that was added into the price)

I tried to give an accurate description and good pictures, let me know if you have any other questions

ebay.com link: itm

thanks
troy

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for posting pics Troy but i'm gonna pass as there is a bit to much of Pink bleed into the white on Join the Cirqus. You may also wanna edit your title on ebay as you spelled Cirqus wrong and people looking for it will not spell it CIRQUIS and you may lose potential bidders. GLWYS.

Joe(acejedi)

#5 10 years ago

PM sent.

#6 10 years ago

I didn't think he ever re-ran the cv fields - are you sure it is screened?

#7 10 years ago

Can anyone vouch that IPB made a silkscreened run of CV?

#8 10 years ago

well, since im the seller, i guess im bias, but i seen both, in person. so i know for a fact that he did both. The inkjets were bad, very bad. I also know some top restorers here that bought the inkjet when that was all available. And when the silkscreened came out, he traded them back to gene for the silkscreened, which i was with him at that time and we picked through the silkscreened to find the best ones.

Lastly, anyone that was at expo last year should be able to say so as well, because gene had them up there for sale in his offsite hotel room that he sales his items at.

#9 10 years ago

Yes there was Inkjet and silkscreened and the one that you have for sale is a Silkscreened version, the inkjet ones are very grainy and missing colors, the silkscreened ones are much better and I was at Expo last year and was hanging with Gene and we were talking about them, and I almost bought one, but for me im very particular on playfields for swaps and just dont like the minor pink bleed into the white, but other then that they are ok.

Joe(acejedi)

#10 10 years ago

I didn't check out his sale last year so I must have missed them. Glad he did them the right way because the IJ sucked...

#11 10 years ago

Payment sent last night, thanks everyone.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cirqus-voltaire-playfield-ipb-repro-silkscreened-not-inkjet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.