(Topic ID: 20612)

FS: Chris Bucci's "My Pinball Collection DVD" (available again)

By HeyYouSir

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Chris Bucci's "My Pinball Collection DVD"”

• Already have one 58 votes
    44%
  • Thanks, I will check it out 45 votes
    34%
  • No thanks. I'm not interested. 34 votes
    26%

(Multiple choice - 132 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 years ago

Hey Chris! Long time listener, first time caller! LOL Agree with the bunch, your videos are awesome and well made and is one of the reasons I got into this crazy hobby in the first place. Thanks, I think! LOL Just curious, are you looking at any future pin releases? If you are, which ones? I also was curious how you feel when you hear some pinheads talking about the anticipation on their WOZ deliveries. Not trying to start a troll thread, but did it remind you of your wait on your BBB? According to your BBB video, you had to wait quite some time for it but was pleasantly surprized of the final product. Anyway, enough of the brown nosing, keep up the good work and keep the YouTube videos coming! Already got your DVD release....you were kind enough to sign it for me as well. (Giggling like a little school girl) LOL

#102 7 years ago

Lol. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Actually yes...a lot of the complaints, wishes, excitement, enthusiasm, "what is taking so long," all remind me of the over 3 years waiting on the BBB.

3 weeks later
#103 7 years ago

Lol. Indeed. Thanks and I'm glad you enjoy it. Time to get TF: LE part 4 up finally!

1 week later
#104 7 years ago

I also noticed a lot of your old videos are interlaced. I'm a video junkie myself and would download the files and deinterlace them with VLC Media Player using Yadif (2x). Watching at 60 frames per second makes your stuff look even more professional!

#105 7 years ago

I had to order my set. When I was a kid I always wanted my own pinball but, as life happens, I seem to have forgotten to. Until I stumbled across his vids on YouTube. And two weeks ago, I picked up my first three at one time.

Thanks for getting me into the collecting pin hobby Chris.

#106 7 years ago

They never used to be interlaced (and the final output is not). But, for some reason....when YouTube switched to HD and changed the player size a while ago...well...now they all have an "interlaced" look to them. I have no clue why. It is a bummer but what can you do?

#107 7 years ago

Hey, great rr1313!! Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy the set...

#108 7 years ago

Part 4 was great Chris!

I want more blooper videos! This are awesome, LOL!!!!!

Chris

#109 7 years ago

YES BLOOPER VIDEOS. I freaking love those.

#110 7 years ago

Lol. There are no bloopers guys...they call me "one take Chris". "Never a mistake Bucci."
Sorry to disappoint.

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Lol. There are no bloopers guys...they call me "one take Chris". "Never a mistake Bucci."
Sorry to disappoint.

Oh reeeeeaaallly.........

Chris

#112 7 years ago

Fake!!!!! Ha ha.

#113 7 years ago

Fake bloopers...now you guys are just being silly!

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside