(Topic ID: 20612)

FS: Chris Bucci's "My Pinball Collection DVD" (available again)

By HeyYouSir

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Chris Bucci's "My Pinball Collection DVD"”

• Already have one 58 votes
    44%
  • Thanks, I will check it out 45 votes
    34%
  • No thanks. I'm not interested. 34 votes
    26%

(Multiple choice - 132 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 11 years ago

Got word from Chris that he is planning to do a re-run of
his "My Pinball Collection DVD" set. For those that aren't
familiar, it is a collection of YouTube pinball videos that
Chris made of his own collection a while ago. I highly
recommend them. Limited time offer so check it out:

http://www.buccisarcade.com/pincollDVD.htm

I am looking forward to mine arriving NIB.

#2 11 years ago

I have one, I think it's cool and worth the $

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I have one, I think it's cool and worth the $

+1

I really enjoy Chris's videos.

#4 11 years ago

I, for one, am outraged. I was under the impression that my set was limited. Now, he is creating more. That would be like making more Tron LE's, man. I will not be buying NIB from Chris again. J/K

#5 11 years ago

Seriously. Sell away Chris. I loved the set I bought. Good price too.

#6 11 years ago

I love videos from Chris, and have no problem with him making and selling as many as he wants. People aren't seriously complaining about them not being limited are they? Jesus Christ, people are such whiners now.

#7 11 years ago

I kind of wonder why that guy isn't on pinside, he claims to have gotten out of pinball but has a TFLE.. hmm..

also, my vote is, already have one.. and it's pretty great. It got me excited about pinball enough to go to PAPA, which got me excited enough to get a machine, so I can thank him for this expensive addiction.

#8 11 years ago

I would highly recommend his videos, does a fantastic job on reviewing his pins!!!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Metalpin:

I love videos from Chris, and have no problem with him making and selling as many as he wants. People aren't seriously complaining about them not being limited are they? Jesus Christ, people are such whiners now.

I believe the one post above complaining had a j/k after it.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Blakesell:

I kind of wonder why that guy isn't on pinside, he claims to have gotten out of pinball but has a TFLE.. hmm..
also, my vote is, already have one.. and it's pretty great. It got me excited about pinball enough to go to PAPA, which got me excited enough to get a machine, so I can thank him for this expensive addiction.

Chris is still into pinball collecting. He just lives in New York right now and can't have his games with him. I believe they are all in storage or at his parents' house at the moment.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I believe the one post above complaining had a j/k after it.

Yeah, but it gave me a chance to whine about the whiners some more.

#12 11 years ago

And Chris is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet if you get the chance. He contributed on Pins and Vids III, but I never actually met him until maybe 2 years later. Awesome knowledge of film making and production. The videos are top notch.

#13 11 years ago

I actually found out about him through his vids on TurboGrafix 16 reviews.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I, for one, am outraged. I was under the impression that my set was limited. Now, he is creating more. That would be like making more TRON LE's, man. I will not be buying NIB from Chris again. J/K

Too funny! Actually rest assured that yours is part of the limited edition that Chris created a while back. This re-run will not be individually numbered, but will essentially have the same content.

#15 11 years ago

This DVD set is definitely worth checking out guys, Chris puts a lot of time and effort into his videos, and as a result, they come out with great quality, and with Chris' personality, very entertaining to watch.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Chudmeat:

I actually found out about him through his vids on TurboGrafix 16 reviews.

Same here! Chris is one of the reasons that I kinda got sucked into this crazy hobby...

Curse you, Bucci!

#17 11 years ago

You can watch all of his vids on Youtube. But hey, I'll check out the DVD.

2 weeks later
#18 11 years ago

Received my copy NIB this week. Very nice.
Looks like Chris has two left if anyone is interested.

Consider this a bump.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from HeyYouSir:

Looks like Chris has two left if anyone is interested.

Make that one left...... Thanks for the heads-up, HeyYouSir!

#20 11 years ago

Bump for Chris. I got one of the last of his run back in December and watch it regularly.

#21 11 years ago

Chris is the man! Love his dvd set. I got one from the numbered set! So it's limited baby! oh yeah!

#22 11 years ago

Well, if the majority is saying they're good, then I must get them.

#23 11 years ago

Are these sold out again already? Damn, I read this today at work and was hoping to get more involed when I got home, but it looks like they're all gone. How much was he selling these for?

#24 11 years ago

16 bucks, all said and done. I believe I got the last one. Sorry guys.

#25 11 years ago

+1 for this DVD! I had watched some of theses vids on YouTube, and seen the good reviews they had on here. I put my order in last week and got them Monday. I sure am glad
I did! Great purchase! I watched them at work Monday night, and ran the batterie dead in the Durango, could not stop watching.

#26 11 years ago

Since the videos are on youtube, what's the incentive for owning the dvd? Is there extra content, or better quality, or something I'm missing?
Btw, I do love his youtube vids & re-watch them from time to time.

#27 11 years ago

He does have some blooper scenes on them, that I don't think is on YouTube. I just wanted to show some support for someone that takes that kind of time and money to show me something I love to watch. Also hoping that he will do some more vids!

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from dirty_j_62:

He does have some blooper scenes on them, that I don't think is on YouTube. I just wanted to show some support for someone that takes that kind of time and money to show me something I love to watch. Also hoping that he will do some more vids!

Yes, a few things that aren't on YouTube, his commentary (behind the scenes), pinball music tracks from the games, etc. Plus there is the convenience of having them on DVD. +1 on wanting to encourage and support his work. He was also kind enough to sign my copy for me.

I believe his email address is on his web site. Let him know if you are interested in being put on a waiting list when/if he decides to do another rerun of them down the road.

This isn't a money maker for him. He just wants to share his passion for the hobby with others and it certainly shows in the videos.

8 months later
#29 10 years ago

Just watched my DVD set again the other day.
Judging from his website it looks like he has made some more copies.
Limited time offer. Check out the link if you are interested.
Buy with confidence. Chris is a good guy.

#30 10 years ago

Limited time offer - until he burns more

Great video series. Mine is autographed! 10K by Christmas!!!

Chris

#31 10 years ago

Chris is a great guy. He's always been responsive to any questions I've had and this DVD series is TOTALLY worth the money. I play it while I work in the shop on machines and I also play it at pinball get togethers and people seem to enjoy it. It is also a great chance to see a review of machines that you may not own yet potentially.

Production quality and content are top notch. The easter eggs in the DVDs are good too!

Again, Chris, thanks very much for this.

Jimmy Lipham

#32 10 years ago

The blooper sections are hysterical too.

If you have these DVD's, and have never met Chris, know he is EXACTLY the person in the DVD's. His personality is unlike anyone I have ever met.

Great guy to hang out with, and a great asset to the pinball community.

Chris

#33 10 years ago

Just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up!

#34 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered the DVD's as well. -Jonathan

#35 10 years ago

I really enjoyed his TF LE review on youtube -- about 90 minutes, but all-inclusive and very entertaining.

#36 10 years ago

Absolutely worth the price of admission, and much more.

If you are on Pinside, you need these DVDs. It's the best $17 you will spend in this hobby.

#37 10 years ago

yeah i was actually a turbografx video game collector and bought his turboviews videos i was on you tube ans saw his videos on pinball and thats what got me into it. now four machines later, thanks bucci! lol for showing me the light!

#38 10 years ago

I really enjoyed his Youtube series. Is he a member on here, just out of curiosity?

#39 10 years ago

Just bought one... Great deal for a three DVD set!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

I really enjoyed his Youtube series. Is he a member on here, just out of curiosity?

I don't think so, but I will ask him. Wonder if he is getting back into the hobby.
Last I heard he was taking a bit of a break for personal reasons.

#41 10 years ago

I can't believe the dude actually filmed video of him playing pinballs back in the early 90's!

#42 10 years ago

Ordered a set too. I enjoy his stories as much as seeing the pins.

He sent me an email yesterday afternoon saying that he just had a rush of orders and needs to print more DVDs. So he said it would take an extra week or so. Super nice of him to reach out like that about such a small delay.

3 months later
#43 10 years ago

Bump for a good guy. Available for anyone interested.

#44 10 years ago

Thanks. I just ordered as set to give to my mom for her birthday this month. She doesn't sit around and watch Youtube videos so thought this would be cool for her.

#45 10 years ago

Without reading all these posts, I was wondering if Chris is back into pinball? One of his videos I watched mentioned he was moving or something and would not be taking his pins with him.

My 1st thought was, bad timing...think it was like 2010, the start of the upturn in pin prices not too mention I loved his videos and he seemed to really love his collection.

Just bought DVD set, thanks!

#46 10 years ago

Just ordered the DVD set.

#47 10 years ago

ordered a set a couple of weeks ago

#48 10 years ago

I talked to Chris at Allentown this year. He is still into pinball but taking a break from buying games. I offered to have him do a review of my WOZLE when I get it. He seemed interested.

#49 10 years ago

Chris' reviews are always great. I'd love for him to do an in-depth review of WoZ. The Transformers review he did was quite informative (then again, it helps that he's into the Transformers).

#50 10 years ago

I live in the same town as Chris. He moved back from New York and seems to be on a small hiatus from getting any new pins. He still has his collection and nothing has really changed, he will be coming over for pin parties this winter. Or, blow me off like last party and get his ass kicked

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 249.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,490.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-chris-buccis-my-pinball-collection-dvd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.