Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bossvic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I am going to be thinning the heard of a few games out of the collection. These games are located about 20 miles west of Chicago. Zipcode is 60523. I will have a more detailed description for each game as well as pictures up by the end of the weekend.

I had listed the Centaur and POTO about a year ago, but they stayed in the family. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Here is a brief description of each:

1. Centaur: Nice original game. Beautiful backglass, and day-1 mylared playfield. Some wear at the top rollovers. Alltek MPU and aftermarket say-it-again board. Sold

2. AC/DC BIBLE: Yes. The Back in Black edition. HUO, and I unboxed this game in basement. It has never been moved and never seen sunlight. Aside from a mylared shooter lane and mirrored balls, this game is as it left the factory. $9500.

3. TRON: HUO from latest run that I unboxed in my basement. Cliffy protector and mylared shooter lane. Has arcade mod, Flynn sign, and some tasteful led's. Chicks and Clu translight included. Sold

4. POTO: Great working game. Mylared playfield with some touchups (in areas outside of of the mylar) done by a prior owner. Great backglass with the Phantom's mask still intact. Pinscore display. $1800.

5. RBION: Great condition game that was purchased as a showroom model from a local retailer. +Sold.

I will update this thread once I get pictures this weekend.

Thanks,

Ehren

#2 9 years ago

Ripley's is sold pending payment.

#3 9 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmm bib.

#4 9 years ago

Very nice collection for sale.

#5 9 years ago

Pending deal on the Tron.

#6 9 years ago

RBION, Centaur, and Tron have been sold.

#7 9 years ago

How many plays on BIBLE?

#8 9 years ago

88 plays on current code. Less than 150 total.

#9 9 years ago

Does AC/DC have cloudy window?

#10 9 years ago

do you still have it?

#11 9 years ago

Sorry POTO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-chicago-bible-tron-rbion-centaur-poto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.