(Topic ID: 97791)

FS: CFTBL in AZ (**SOLD!!!! PENDING PAYMENT**)

By TheBaron

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TheBaron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CV.jpg
image-165.jpg
CFTBL4.jpg
CFTBL2.jpg
CFTBL3.jpg
CFTBL1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

This was supposed to be my keeper, but you know how that goes. I've decided to pick up a Star Trek Pro and I need to raise funds. This is a clean and fully working Creech with a lot of new parts and mods.

Here's the specifics:
-Complete PF tear down and was shopped about 8 months ago.
-Installed the Pinball Mike D video hologram mod (I have the original hologram and I believe it's still green, but Kris replaced it with the hologram mod before I had the game up and running, so I'm not 100% sure)
-Has the animated speaker panel and deluxe speaker panel plastic
-Added new playfield swamp window
-Added new bowl
-Plastic protectors
-LEDs in all playfield inserts and ramps
-Brand new front cabinet decal
-New lockdown receiver and lockdown bar
-Snackbar hole has mantis protector AND cliffy protector
-new ramp flaps

The only issues to mention are the right ramp is broken at the post (does not affect game play) and there is a small amount of wear at the lower portion of the L insert (see pic).
I have over $4400 into this machine with all the mods and new parts, but I'm listing for $4100 $4000 SOLD - PENDING PAYMENT! for (hopefully) a quick sale. I'd also be willing to trade for a Star Trek Pro or Premium + cash.
I'd like to keep the sale local to Arizona for now.

CFTBL1.jpgCFTBL1.jpg
CFTBL2.jpgCFTBL2.jpg
CFTBL3.jpgCFTBL3.jpg
CFTBL4.jpgCFTBL4.jpg

Post edited by TheBaron: Grammatical corrections.

#4 9 years ago

HA! ROAD TRIP!!!!

#8 9 years ago

Bump! And as an added bonus, I will throw in this Crown Victoria topper - free of charge!!

CV.jpgCV.jpg
#9 9 years ago

Bump for price reduction.

#12 9 years ago

I'm usually cool with shipping games. The only problem with shipping this time is that I'd have to ship the PinballMikeD hologram mod separately since it includes a 19" monitor in the cabinet. I don't think I'd want to ship it with the monitor installed, or even packed on the pallet with the game for that matter. That would cost the buyer a second shipping fee and they'd have to reinstall the mod. Not a difficult thing to do, but something to consider.

Also, I may be going into escrow within the next month or two and lenders aren't cool with undocumented funds popping up in your checking account. I actually had this issue with my previous home purchase and it cause a real nightmare when I sold a pin and $5k magically appeared in my bank account. The lender wanted me to get a signed certificate from a "pinball machine appraiser." I had to laugh at that and tell her there were a few thousand other collectors who wished there was such a thing. Local sale = cash in hand and no checks that need to be deposited.

If anybody has a good idea how to avoid the two issues, I'm game.

#18 9 years ago

Ok, local sales are not panning out and I'd like to get this sold, sooooo I am now considering shipping.

I will blanket/cardboard wrap on legs or do a full pallet wrap depending on buyer's preference/shipping method (buyer pays for shipping materials and arranges shipping). I plan to remove the monitor and box separately, but will attach the protected box to the game or pallet.
PM me if interested.

#20 9 years ago

I'm not sure if I'd trust it inside the cabinet. There's a raspberry pi board mounted right next to it and I wouldn't want them knocking into each other.

My thought is to remove the monitor, bubble wrap and pack it in a separate box filled with packing peanuts. If shipping with the legs on, I'd probably shrink wrap the box to the folded down head with plenty of padding between them. If the buyer wants it pallet wrapped, I'd probably shrink wrap the box to the upright coin door with padding between them.
My thinking is that if I wrap the boxed monitor to the highest place on the game, it should avoid any careless hands or forklifts.

#26 9 years ago

Someone suggested using these guys:

http://www.attheborderstorage.com/

You can just drive down to the border (depending on how far away you are) and pick it up yourself to skip the duty tax at least.

#33 9 years ago

Game is sold (pending payment).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cftbl-in-az?tu=TheBaron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.