Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140425_172900.jpg
20140425_173248(0).jpg
20140425_173304.jpg
20140425_173446.jpg
20140425_173732.jpg
20140413_214516.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

What state are you in?

#4 9 years ago

Too far. You going to Allentown?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

My buddy may be going to Allentown.

My buddy may be going to Allentown. If he is I may be able to help. I should know by Sunday. Ohh the seller is a good guy by the way no worries, good taste in hats as well.

Gotta love hats! LOL

Thanks Rock. Let me know. In the meantime, I'll try to tentatively lock this up. I am actually waiting for him to get back to me regarding more info on the overall condition of the game.

Quoted from MrBally:

Send him the funds and then come pick it up later when you have the time. I drove from near where he lives to Springfield, MA to pick up a pin.

No way I can do that drive. PA is bad enough. LOL If someone could take it though, I'm sure both aa and I can agree on aprice as well as paying $50 bucks each to the person for gas.

Rock can vouch for me. I'll pay for it with PayPal friends and family to save the OP fees too.

Caveman is a fun pin but NOTORIOUS for breaking down. I just want to make sure the game is in excellent overall condition before I commit.

Thanks guys.

#13 9 years ago

Caveman is an awesome pin. I have great memories dropping a boat load of quarters into that as a teen. But BPM is also a very cool game. The video portion of BPM is very hard and that makes it a TON of fun. The pinball portion is pretty cool too. There's nothing complicated or fancy about it, but it's cute as all heck and fun in its own right. Plus it was genius to make it where the pin portion actually helps you in the vid portion in that you have to earn your power pellets, fruits and speed tunnels. Great pin for kids too. My 7 year old loves it.

I'm doing a major restoration on mine now. Full cosmetic restore. All new coils. Flipper rebuild. All new Rock Custom Pinball LED's that are really going to make the game pop. I'm going to reflow solder on all the boards and install a new cap kit for the video monitor. Also have some new roms to install on it too. It's going to be a real beauty if I don't blow it up first. LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-caveman-700obo?tu=pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.