Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_20140123_14_42_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20140123_14_44_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20140123_14_41_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20140123_14_34_53_Pro.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Looking to sell PM to make some room for something else! Love the game but realized I don't play it as much as others.

Good stuff:
- Nice cabinet
- All playfield items work (including wand, stage, trunk)
- Clean boards
- Great display
- Great trans
- Lots of extra goodies including spinner decals, Capcom sticker, extra drop targets, bottle of touch up purple paint (never used), extra flipper coil stops (newer Capcom model that doesn't break, learned that the hard way so bought extra set as well as those installed)

Other stuff:
- A few switches need adjusted to be more sensitive, generally needs dialed in tighter
- Some of the post rubbers are old and could use changing
- The trunk on the left might have been painted over?
- The right hole under the hat has a star post next to it instead of the original I've been told (oh the humanity!)
- The flap on that center stage shot is a little cockeyed
- I can't keep it!

Here's a link to all 48 pics:
http://sdrv.ms/1ehgsjr

If I think of any other details I'll add 'em here. I'm in the west 'burbs of Chicago. Asking $2,600. If you counter with higher I won't complain

WP_20140123_14_34_53_Pro.jpg WP_20140123_14_41_45_Pro.jpg WP_20140123_14_44_01_Pro.jpg WP_20140123_14_42_03_Pro.jpg
#2 5 years ago

Super fun game. Probably good I am in mn or I would be minus a spot, and a some money.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Probably good I am in mn or I would be minus a spot, and a some money.

and the same for me - in Colorado or I would be at your door with my pin hauler and $. Good luck with the sale.

#4 5 years ago

wow, that's a fantastic price.

#5 5 years ago

PM sent

#6 5 years ago

Dang. Bring it to the MGC and I'll buy it.

#7 5 years ago

pm also sent

#8 5 years ago

Tentatively sold. Thanks everyone! Will email everyone else in order if buyer doesn't pickup today.

#9 5 years ago

Congrats....going to have to grab one of these down the road to sit next to Airborne. PM is a fun game with some cool toys

#10 5 years ago

I didn't think that would last long.

#11 5 years ago

Crazy, I have never seen these come up locally, and this one the one on Chicago CL in the past week.

#12 5 years ago

Oh man! I need some of that touch-up paint for mine! I put a big nick in the top rear corner of the head the last time I moved it that I'm gonna have to fill & touch up.

If ya don't mind me asking, where did ya source that paint?

Great pin. Congrats to the new owner.

#13 5 years ago

Well, I got the PM. I traded Art my super soccer straight up. It was a good trade for both parties. We both got kick ass fully working fun games. Now I have to put a WTB post looking for another super soccer.

#14 5 years ago

Awesome game. I fell in love with this gem at the expo. Great price and congrats CaptainNeo.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Well, I got the PM. I traded Art my super soccer straight up. It was a good trade for both parties. We both got kick ass fully working fun games. Now I have to put a WTB post looking for another super soccer.

This can't be serious. Is it serious? It can't be serious. Just can't be.

#16 5 years ago

So - You traded a $600. dollar game for a $2600. game even up. That was a good deal for Neo.

#17 5 years ago

I hope not I offered up TFTC plus cash.

#18 5 years ago

When Neo explained it was "Super Soccer" and not just "Soccer" how could I say no?

Just a joke of course. Game was sold straight up. Thanks everyone for the inquiries. I didn't realize there were so many looking for PM! It has one of my favorite final battle modes of any game.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So - You traded a $600. dollar game for a $2600. game even up. That was a good deal for Neo.

Hey now, Super soccer is at least a $700 game............. well not really. I think even at $600 you were being generous. I was thinking $400-$500ish. It's my favorite EM and would never leave unless to upgrade condition. But damn I wish the theme was different. I know I could go with Top Score or 300 for a bowling theme with practically the same rules/layout, but that theme doesn't do it either. I might do a sexy retheme on this game someday.

#20 5 years ago

Congrats Neo - didn't you sell one like a year ago though? This one in better condition?

I have a prototype that I'm going to insert a NOS pf (the one you did for me) and have Mike C do his own magic on the chrome parts...

Hoping it will play like a baby's ass...

#21 5 years ago

It should and yes I did. I wanted to keep it, but had way to many games at the time and had to move it. I was hoping it was going to stick around for awhile but it sold pretty quick. This one is in just as good of condition as the one I sold. going to try and hang on to this one. Always like the game and it's the best magic themed pin made.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside