(Topic ID: 52048)

FS: Capcom Flipper Football - Need Room, Only $1000!!

By twitami

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by twitami
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FF-10.jpg
FF-09.jpg
FF-12.jpg
FF11.jpg
FF-04.jpg
FF-07.jpg
FF-06.jpg
FF-04.jpg
FF-03.jpg
FF-02.jpg
FF-01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider syco54645.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I wasnt saying I dont want you to not sell your pin, was Just commenting on the fact that FF was the end of Capcom per a lot of old articles Ive read, I love my PM and really wish they would have actually Gone into full production with BBB instead of this title,sorry just being honest. Bill Ung has an article about FF online and it states Ops who put this game in bars said the Tampon machine made more money than FF. Im sorry you took it the wrong way I wasnt trying to take away from your sale, I personally dont like the game but im sure someone would feel very different.
Joe(acejedi)
And he breaks the other leg! Please, stop "helping" me try to sell this dude....seriously. You do realize completely trashing the item for sale in the for sale thread is kind of not helping, right?

He is stating fact about the game. That would be like someone going into a fs thread for SWEP1 and saying "ah the death of williams pinball". I don't think this will hurt your sale... Hell his statements did not detract from my interest, I read what he said and am still contemplating putting in an offer. Drive is a bit far though...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider syco54645.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-capcom-flipper-football-1500-obo?tu=syco54645 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.