• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4923.JPG
IMG_4637.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I have a newly powder-coated never installed metal LE apron with yellow inserts perfect for Iron Man, Mustang or other Sterns. $195 shipped.

Also have a fresh (still in shrink wrap) out of Powder shop candy red armor kit including back box hinges, new latch style (IMVE, Mustang) lock down bar, legs and Stern lollipop rails. Shown in 2nd pic on pinsider RobT's IM (except the coin door) to show how it looks when installed, the new kit is never installed and came from the same shop. $475 shipped. PM me if interested, can give a deal if buying them all.

IMG_4637.JPGIMG_4637.JPG
IMG_4923.JPGIMG_4923.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Thats one of the few powder coated coin doors that actually looks pretty good.

#3 9 years ago

Great seller to deal with! Buy with confidence.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

I have a newly powder-coated never installed metal LE apron with yellow inserts perfect for Iron Man, Mustang or other Sterns. $195 shipped.
Also have a fresh (still in shrink wrap) out of Powder shop candy red armor kit including back box hinges, new latch style (IMVE, Mustang) lock down bar, legs and Stern lollipop rails. Shown in 2nd pic on an original IM (except the coin door) to show how it looks when installed, the new kit is never installed and came from the same shop. $475 shipped. PM me if interested, can give a deal if buying them all.

That apron should have been on my game

IMG_4637.JPG 314 KB

IMG_4923.JPG 50 KB

#5 9 years ago

This kit and apron are sold, but I can have another kit with standard Stern rails in 2-3 weeks. $425 shipped

#6 9 years ago

I'm going to have to claim copyright infringement for un-authorized use of my picture!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

Thats one of the few powder coated coin doors that actually looks pretty good.

Thanks!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm going to have to claim copyright infringement for un-authorized use of my picture!

Ok, description is edited to properly credit your pic, you attention whore. Your trims and mine were done at the same time from the same shop so they are practically twins anyways.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Ok, description is edited to properly credit your pic, you attention whore. Your trims and mine were done at the same time from the same shop so they are practically twins anyways.

Wrong.

Mine was way better!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wrong.
Mine was way better!

That would be because you had 1st dibs on them. Anyways, one more set left ($425 shipped with standard rails) and it will look great on TWD pro as well!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

That would be because you had 1st dibs on them.

What's your point?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-candy-red-metal-le-apron-and-armor-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.