lolwut.jpg
DSC09239.JPG
CCC_09.JPG
CCC_07.JPG
CCC_05.JPG
CCC_10.JPG
CCC_03.JPG
CCC_01.JPG
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Some people like original stuff. I think they would be crazy to want just the game. CCC makes it much better. I have had interest in the system by itself also.

I suppose, but CCC should be the original. CC was way unfinished and CCC is what it is supposed to be

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from aberdeentp:

right the bloody board, see what a few beers will do, but being on coffee now, the main point still seems to stand unanswered, why give the option to by the CC with or without the CCC? The buyer would have to be out of his mind not to want it, and the seller, what good is it to him once the CC is gone?

Right now, I'm out of parts to make the color display portion - so he'd be able to resell the kit separately pretty easily. And maybe for more than a grand.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Right now, I'm out of parts to make the color display portion - so he'd be able to resell the kit separately pretty easily. And maybe for more than a grand.

Are you telling me to reply to your text?

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

CCC was purchased from and installed by Eric (epthegeek), the genius.

Word!

#55 10 years ago

I vote that anyone selling a CC should send Eric an anonymous check for $500 because the value of every CC went up instantly about 1500 once CCC came out

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

and well I also can see that there might be cc owners out there that would buy it so I guess it does make sense to make the two offers, so it seems I've done little more than waste your guy's time here with these posts of mine. Though who can argue that you would have to be dumber than a boil on the bum not to want to buy this CC without the CCC?

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from aberdeentp:

dumber than a boil on the bum

I don't know about that, the boil on my bum smarts pretty good!

#58 10 years ago

CCC is pretty damn good.....GLWTS!!!

#59 10 years ago

I vote that anyone selling a CC should send Eric an anonymous check for $500 because the value of every CC went up instantly about 1500 once CCC came out

lolwut.jpglolwut.jpg

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from aberdeentp:

and well I also can see that there might be cc owners out there that would buy it so I guess it does make sense to make the two offers, so it seems I've done little more than waste your guy's time here with these posts of mine. Though who can argue that you would have to be dumber than a boil on the bum not to want to buy this CC without the CCC?

Meh, I'm sure seller appreciates the bump action.

#61 10 years ago

Yep, I appreciate the bumps. Even the Hardbody dumps.

#62 10 years ago

Even the Hardbody "dumps"? LOL, freudian slip?

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Even the Hardbody "dumps"? LOL, freudian slip?

Oops, maybe. "Bumps"

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Yep, I appreciate the bumps. Even the Hardbody dumps.

"Dumps like a truck. Truck. truck." - Sisqo

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

"Dumps like a truck. Truck. truck." - Sisqo

Is that"song" making it into ccc?

#66 10 years ago

Now that the majesty of hardbody has been experienced, maybe some respect it garners, says yoda

#67 10 years ago

Game is sold! Thanks for all the interest.

#68 10 years ago

Where's my $500 bucks?

#69 10 years ago

I was gonna give it to you Saturday at CPM, too bad you won't be there.

#70 10 years ago

He just had a change in plans.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

I was gonna give it to you Saturday at CPM, too bad you won't be there.

Come to think of it, according to this thread, the guy you got your fancy nice one from owes me 500 bucks too.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Game is sold! Thanks for all the interest.

well, did the buyer get the whole package or does he need to be whacked in the side of the head. Frankly I'm surprised it took that long to sell, what two or three days for this to sell, as if you think about it, your price actually was lower than others I've seen sold for in the past half year.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from aberdeentp:

well, did the buyer get the whole package or does he need to be whacked in the side of the head. Frankly I'm surprised it took that long to sell, what two or three days for this to sell, as if you think about it, your price actually was lower than others I've seen sold for in the past half year.

Used game market is down a little this year as a lot of pin money is going to buying some new games. Right now a lot of people need money for star trek, Metallica, WOZ, hobbit, and still a lot of people buying acdc prem and tron. Hard to come up with 6-8k without moving an existing game or 2 in your lineup. With more games being sold and less money to buy them your going to have to sit on the right buyer if you want top top price.

Last year there were so many new people getting into the hobby that a saught after used title in prem condition would be gone in less than 24 hours. Now I see good prices on nice games that are taking weeks to go unless the price is too hard to resist. It's still a good market just nothing like last year.

With more pin company's forming and more games being made could cause an over saturation in a few years if the new people getting into hobby slows.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from aberdeentp:

He got the whole package. Seems like a very nice guy. I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as I did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cactus-canyon-wccc-kit/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.