IMG_5195.JPG
IMG_5158.jpg
IMG_5232.jpg
IMG_5159.jpg
IMG_5156.jpg
IMG_5155.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Sold.

Cactus Canyon. New decals, new coin door, new legs with felt cab protectors. Special Collector's Edition Plaque. No broken plastics, batteries changed every year. Playfield looks great. Biggest issue would be a small nick behind one of the drop targets where a very small reproduction sticker with mylar has since been applied. Not noticeable unless you look very very closely. Comes with extra plastics, Manual, etc...

Everyone has a different opinion on condition but I've tried to be as upfront as possible. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'm more then happy to provide additional pictures upon request. I think this is a great pin and I hope it gets to go to a great home soon! Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_5153.jpgIMG_5153.jpg
IMG_5154.JPGIMG_5154.JPG
IMG_5170.JPGIMG_5170.JPG
IMG_5169.JPGIMG_5169.JPG
IMG_5165.JPGIMG_5165.JPG
IMG_5175.jpgIMG_5175.jpg
IMG_5174.jpgIMG_5174.jpg
IMG_5164.JPGIMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5172.jpgIMG_5172.jpg
IMG_5188.jpgIMG_5188.jpg
IMG_5177.JPGIMG_5177.JPG
IMG_5173.jpgIMG_5173.jpg
IMG_5178.JPGIMG_5178.JPG
IMG_5176.JPGIMG_5176.JPG
IMG_5163.jpgIMG_5163.jpg
IMG_5160.JPGIMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5157.JPGIMG_5157.JPG
IMG_5155.JPGIMG_5155.JPG
IMG_5156.jpgIMG_5156.jpg
IMG_5159.jpgIMG_5159.jpg
IMG_5232.jpgIMG_5232.jpg
IMG_5158.jpgIMG_5158.jpg
IMG_5195.JPGIMG_5195.JPG
IMG_5194.JPGIMG_5194.JPG
IMG_5171.JPGIMG_5171.JPG
IMG_5185.jpgIMG_5185.jpg
IMG_5183.jpgIMG_5183.jpg
IMG_5187.JPGIMG_5187.JPG
IMG_5179.JPGIMG_5179.JPG
IMG_5182.JPGIMG_5182.JPG
IMG_5180.JPGIMG_5180.JPG
IMG_5162.JPGIMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5161.jpgIMG_5161.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Pm's responded to. No trades at this time. Willing to deal though on straight sale!! Shoot me an offer!!

#3 9 years ago

Will someone close to Ryan's house please hurry over and check his keyboard. Obviously it's broken as he can't seem to type the correct numbers this morning. That is supposed to say 15k I'm sure

#4 9 years ago

It's interesting that you have the CC valued at less than your TAF. I'm not saying you're off on your prices, but I would have thought a nice CC like yours was a more valuable game than a HUO TAF. At any rate, good luck with the sales!

#5 9 years ago

I should hope there's no acid damage, because those sure look like *alkaline* batteries you have in there!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's interesting that you have the CC valued at less than your TAF. I'm not saying you're off on your prices, but I would have thought a nice CC like yours was a more valuable game than a HUO TAF. At any rate, good luck with the sales!

Thanks. I've tried to place them at what I've seen recent ones sell for and asked for help from the pricing police before posting. I'd be happy to sell it for more.

#7 9 years ago

Not to derail but three killer games all going. Everything OK?

#8 9 years ago

Lock is lit... and so am I!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Not to derail but three killer games all going. Everything OK?

All good. Thanks for asking!! Appreciate the concern. Just freeing up some dough for other pin projects in the works!!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Lock is lit... and so am I!

Ha. Classic!!! Died laughing first time I heard that!

#11 9 years ago

HERE'S YOUR BOUNTY, FRIEND! (gives seller $10K)

#12 9 years ago

PRICE LOWERED. 10,450.00 LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!!!

#13 9 years ago

Awesome price from a great pinsider.......

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Isn't it more than a HUO TAF though? Isn't it a Gold? That makes a huge difference to collectors.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Isn't it more than a HUO TAF though? Isn't it a Gold? That makes a huge difference to collectors.

You're correct. I overlooked the fact that it is a "Gold" edition. That definitely makes it worth quite a bit more than a normal HUO TAF.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Awesome price from a great pinsider.......

absolutely. +1

cant believe its still available.

#17 9 years ago

Price Lowered BUMP $10,250 Let's Make a Deal!!

#18 9 years ago

How much does the CCC conversion cost?

#19 9 years ago

Is that the original collectors plate with the game. I thought I saw a different # on the backbox sticker. Someone might pay big bucks for that alone. Great price for that condition of a CC. Good luck!-Joe

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Is that the original collectors plate with the game. I thought I saw a different # on the backbox sticker. Someone might pay big bucks for that alone. Great price for that condition of a CC. Good luck!-Joe

From what I understand the original plates were late in getting manufactured so they were shipped out to distributors after the fact. Although the plaque is original I don't think it matches up with the same serial # on the game.

#21 9 years ago

Weekend price lowering bump!!!!! Now $9,995.00. Had some nice trade offers but looking for a straight cash deal at this time.

#22 9 years ago

Beautiful game. I had a chance to play CC at Dayhuff's and at Clay's museum and had a great time with it. I love the drops that come up from the play field that you have to "shoot" back down. I don't understand why that idea didn't really take off on other games. It's fun. And when it is timed, it is really harder than it seems to hit that one lone drop target when you're under pressure. Fun, fun, fun.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I love the drops that come up from the play field that you have to "shoot" back down. I don't understand why that idea didn't really take off on other games.

I agree. Nailing the pop-up drop targets is a lot of fun. Steve Ritchie recycled this idea in 24 for the sniper targets, but I can't think of any other games that have this feature.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I agree. Nailing the pop-up drop targets is a lot of fun. Steve Ritchie recycled this idea in 24 for the sniper targets, but I can't think of any other games that have this feature.

Yes. Pinball design seems to be a copycat business. Putting up a few random drops here and there would seem to be a pretty easy thing to do. Imagine how even the dullest games that you can think of would be spruced up if it had them.

By the way, there aren't too many games of the last 20 years that I haven't played. 24 is one of them. I'd really like to try it out.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

By the way, there aren't too many games of the last 20 years that I haven't played. 24 is one of them. I'd really like to try it out.

A lot of people can't get past the theme and lame art package. In my opinion, it's a very fun and underrated game. I'm a big fan of the show, though.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

A lot of people can't get past the theme and lame art package. In my opinion, it's a very fun and underrated game. I'm a big fan of the show, though.

That's how I felt about The Rolling Stones. It's a much maligned game. Is is the greatest of all time? Certainly not. It's fun enough for me and with Stones songs blaring in the background, it's stock goes way up in my opinion. Theme alone can't make it, but it can definitely break it.

#27 9 years ago

I would take the plaque alone its 1 number off of mine.

#28 9 years ago

That a heck of a lot cheaper than this one: phoenix.craigslist.org link

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Defender is another game that had pop up drop targets in the middle of the PF. It may have been the first to use it the way CC and 24 did. Cool game.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Although the plaque is original I don't think it matches up with the same serial # on the game.

Why was the plaque installed if it doesn't match the machine's serial number?

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Why was the plaque installed if it doesn't match the machine's serial number?

Plaque was on cabinet when I originally bought it from previous owner.

7 months later
#32 9 years ago

Hi,

I want know it's the right place to screw the serial collector plate?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cactus-canyon-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.