(Topic ID: 32988)

FS : bunch of used pinball stuff (best offer): LOTR shooter rod, coin mechs, etc

By Max_Badazz

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have it on ePay, but its set up for best offer.

Every now and then, I go through my storage pins under the pinball machines and pull out stuff to sell. I have a bunch of used pinball parts that i don't need. Maybe someone here can use them?

This stuff is not A list goodness

Used WCS soccer ball: ebay.com link: itm

Master Replicas LOTR Sting sword I had as a topper: ebay.com link: itm

Tom Wibble LOTR shooter rod : ebay.com link: itm
    funny thing on this, was that someone broke it years ago during one of my pinball parties. They threw the ball under a pin to hide the evidence and I didn't find it for years

New and used regular bulbs: ebay.com link: itm
    this one is a regular auction starting at $1. The color bulbs are new, but the rest are pffft..used
    Figured they could be used by someone else and could care less what they sell for

five (5) new quarter mechs : ebay.com link: itm

16 used quarter mechs (from used Bally/Williams games): ebay.com link: itm

used DMD: ebay.com link: itm

another used DMD: ebay.com link: itm

#2 11 years ago

some of the links do not work

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bunch-of-used-pinball-stuff-best-offer-lotr-shooter-rod-coin-mechs-etc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.