Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
DSC00040.JPG
DSC00055.JPG
#1 10 years ago

**Sold pending payment**

I know, I know, there are 183 BSD's for sale right now in the forums. However, I just got word that a grail of mine is finally getting a new playfield put in and is going to be delivered to me within the next few weeks so I have to make room. I really enjoyed this pin for all of the few weeks I've owned it and it kicked my butt every day so far. However, I have been waiting for a CQ Cyclone to pop up and unfortunately Drac has to go to make room.

Willing to ship via NAVL, however, you may wish to contact Don at pinballsonthemove. He is due down here in late February, and is a more cost friendly alternative to NAVL. He does great work, loves the hobby and is highly recommended. http://www.pinballsonthemove.com/

About the game:

Game is super clean, not CQ, but far from a players quality.
Chrome lockdown bar and side rails from Pinball Decals. New back box hinges from Pinball Life
New legs, bolts and leviers
New Rottendog boards
Cointaker LEDs throughout including back box
Rebuilt flippers. New red flippers, new Black Superbands, and new Cointaker Red LED buttons.
"Blue Moon" pop bumper effect
New Red Under cabinet mod light, Graveyard flasher mod.
50,001sp Playfield is simply outstanding. There is no planking.
Cabinet/Backbox colors are red and bright. There is no fading.
No credit dot or board hacks.
Mist mutiball works flawlessly.
No kickout hole wear.
DMD is bight and clear.

Lots of pics here: http://s470.photobucket.com/user/gustafsonsk1/library/BSD

DSC00040.JPGDSC00040.JPG
DSC00055.JPGDSC00055.JPG

#2 10 years ago

It's such a shame that the timing of this one is bad for me. THIS is the kind of BSD that has the potential to command the money you're asking.

I wish those pictures were much more HD/high resolution. It seems we can only zoom in so closely on them, and it is really not fair to you. It's possibly robbing you of people that would be ready to drop this kind of money.

Great looking pin from what I can see. Take the glass off and take some select photos - the spot where the ball leaves the shooter lane and enters the main PF is an excellent place. Show us all the ball scoops so we can all see if there's any wear around the holes.

So wish I could pull the trigger. I need at least another month before I can have this kind of money ready.

Honestly, GLWS.

#3 10 years ago

Looks pretty nice, but is that rust painted over on the coin door?

#4 10 years ago

Uggggghhhhh I wish you were closer!!!!

#5 10 years ago

and here I was coming on here to see what a $1500 + BSD looked like. And that one is nicer than most. Definitely seems justified considering condition and nice original cabinet. Nice looking game.

#6 10 years ago

Very nice looking BSD. Anyone coming from FL to MI ?? I would love to upgrade mine to this condition!!

#7 10 years ago

Added a link with lots of pics which you should be able to get a look at everything with.

#8 10 years ago

PM sent

#9 10 years ago

Steve, if I had the room I would have bought this one back from you! Bump for great guy to deal with and an "Not your average" BSD! GLWTS

#10 10 years ago

I love Lisa still has the grand champ haha, brutal game!!!

#11 10 years ago

LOL Lake…thats my wife! We have 12 games currently and she has the highest score on ten of them!!!

#12 10 years ago

If anyone uses Don from pinballs on the move for shipping along the east coast, I will chip in $50 to bring to cost of shipping to $200. (He usually charges $250).

#13 10 years ago

Yo Ash: I sent you a pm the other day...

#14 10 years ago

Well after closer inspection following up on someones question, it appears the reds have been touched up and then cleared. I traded for the game not knowing this, however, I want to make sure whoever buys this is happy. With that said, the game is still nice but with unoriginal reds I am adjusting the price to $2500.

#15 10 years ago

Good on you for being honest with everyone and adjusting the price accordingly. That BSD for $2500 is a GREAT deal.

GLWS, I want to see this one sell. Sucks cause I want it for myself , but there's no reason this one shouldn't sell.

#16 10 years ago

Yea bump and props for being honest...at least the touchup job was so good you didnt notice until now!

#17 10 years ago

so the cabinet is clearcoated? If it's touched up well. A touched up original cabinet is worth more than one with decals (in my eyes), Plus if it's clearcoated and protected. That's a bonus as long as it was done well.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

Well after closer inspection following up on someones question, it appears the reds have been touched up and then cleared. I traded for the game not knowing this, however, I want to make sure whoever buys this is happy. With that said, the game is still nice but with unoriginal reds I am adjusting the price to $2500.

For the sake of accuracy…I traded this game with Steve. Although the reds were not completely repainted they were at some time(prior to me owning) touched up and clear coated. Very nicely done…we are not talking "Sharpie" here. I am refunding Steve the 200 dollars difference between the 2,700 he was asking and the lowered price he did to 2,500. Would not be able to look myself in the mirror otherwise.

#19 10 years ago

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.pngWatch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bsd-south-florida-2700 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.