image-287.jpg
image-819.jpg
image-514.jpg
image-623.jpg
image-198.jpg
image-328.jpg
image-278.jpg
image-195.jpg
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Actually has not sold yet as no one local had decided to hop in the SUV and come get it; all the serious buyers need it shipped. I will do that in the end but I always like when people can see and play the game in person before they buy and there are many pinball people in the Pittsburgh Tri-state area so figure someone will come out to pick it; if not then it gets shipped.

#52 9 years ago

OP game looks GOOD! I just picked one up great playfield no wear, no planking, one chiped sling plastic . has lightning flippers new rottendog board nice cab' new legs for $1800. i am happy. GLWS

#53 9 years ago

Here is a picture of the board set for those who have asked. They are nice and clean no hacked repairs or hacks on the wiring harness.image-873.jpgimage-873.jpg

#54 9 years ago

If this was closer to Chicago it would have sold as soon as I saw the ad. GLWS!

#55 9 years ago

Hmmm... 5-1/2 hours each way... someone please buy this soon.

#56 9 years ago

I was interested until I had a financial setback this week. Dracula is an awesome game. We have one in our league.

#57 9 years ago

I tend to agree that this would've gone quicker at a slightly lower price. The LS PF plus the cab hurts it. Still, awesome game with some cool features. Best of luck to the OP!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from madsci:

I tend to agree that this would've gone quicker at a slightly lower price. The LS PF plus the cab hurts it. Still, awesome game with some cool features. Best of luck to the OP!

I may be getting a BSD in a trade, and it has the LS PF...is that seriously going to hurt the value of the pin? I saw the PF with my own eyes and it looked perfect...is that all that matters?

#59 9 years ago

If the playfield isn't planking by now, I doubt it ever will unless you expose it to some extreme conditions. I'd put the ls vs sp vs ccc thing to bed if it looks good.

Unless you're buying a huo in 9.9/10 shape and paying top dollar, I wouldn't worry about those designations

#60 9 years ago

Agree with DAVEWTH.

I too was concerned about it. My bsd is LS and doesn't have any planking issues.

Likely if it doesn't have planking by now, it won't ever, assuming you aren't storing it in varying conditions that would cause the planking.

I'm pretty sure both LS and SP used their own clearcoating in their production, so just check out the pin in person.

#61 9 years ago

I agree unless that machine is stored in a damp environment over the next ten years I wouldn't worry about planking. If it hasn't planked yet you're probably good to go.. I'd buy this game if it was closer distance is a killer for me on it..

#62 9 years ago

Just trying to understand the planking thing, if the machine is put in a basement or attached garage, it would be ok if one has a dehumidifier?

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Just trying to understand the planking thing, if the machine is put in a basement or attached garage, it would be ok if one has a dehumidifier?

It should be! Planking generally occurs when the game is in a more damp environment.

#64 9 years ago

Thanks guys...again, sorry for hijacking this thread! GLWS!

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

If the playfield isn't planking by now, I doubt it ever will unless you expose it to some extreme conditions. I'd put the ls vs sp vs ccc thing to bed if it looks good.
Unless you're buying a huo in 9.9/10 shape and paying top dollar, I wouldn't worry about those designations

It's not just the planking, it affects the inserts as well. Not sure what specifically causes ghosting and lifting, but the LS is prone to it.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

It should be! Planking generally occurs when the game is in a more damp environment.

Thanks for the info. I'd like a Dracula some day and it's nice to know I shouldn't have to worry about that.

#67 9 years ago

Thanks Dave. As advertised, beautiful game!! Smooth transaction great seller!! A++ (and to all of you worried about it being on the market "too long" it was sold days ago, I just could not pick it up till today).

#68 9 years ago

Congrats kris!!

Great deal!

Bring on shadow..

#69 9 years ago

Game is sold, Kris from Edinboro picked it up at the time he said he would be there. I know he will enjoy the game!

#70 9 years ago

Quoted from Blackbeard:Congrats kris!!
Great deal!
Bring on Shadow..

Great combo. Can speak from experience!

#71 9 years ago

Me too!!

#72 9 years ago

Congrats to the buyer and the seller! BSD is on my short list!

#73 9 years ago

I guess my game is worth about $1000 more than I thought. Nice!

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I guess my game is worth about $1000 more than I thought. Nice!

I'd love to find a $1300 bsd.

I'd buy 4.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'd love to find a $1300 bsd.
I'd buy 4.

You have no idea where I value my game at. I'm not saying this was a $1300 game. If I need to explain further, I can.

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

You have no idea where I value my game at. I'm not saying this was a $1300 game. If I need to explain further, I can.

My apologies. I misunderstood your post.

I thought you said that you had valued the bsd for sale on this thread for $2300 for $1000 less (i.e. $1300)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bsd-in-pa/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.