(Topic ID: 83631)

FS: BSD in 01475 MA $1800. Final price drop (SOLD)

By bjoechamp

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Snowyetti
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2824.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG957413.jpg
IMG_7991.jpg
image-316.jpg
bidding_paddle_xlarge.jpeg
Iphone march 2014 105.JPG
Iphone march 2014 099.JPG
Iphone march 2014 101.JPG
Iphone march 2014 089.JPG
Iphone march 2014 100.JPG
Iphone march 2014 098.JPG
Iphone march 2014 095.JPG
Iphone march 2014 102.JPG
Iphone march 2014 104.JPG
Iphone march 2014 103.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snowyetti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago

Bsd movie is on right now BBC America timewarner ny 110 lol

1 week later
#44 10 years ago

Bet it don't IDE bet Blackbeard would give u 2500 all day if he wasn't states away he's on the hunt

#47 10 years ago

Scratch that Blackbeard will give 3000 so location location location

#52 10 years ago

Don't be jealous of my bsd minus 1 cheap bsd means nothing there was a ngg for 1000 today does that make it it's new price 1000 naaaa some people know better than to ship to much risk cash is king.

#59 10 years ago

Hurry and sell this Your devaluing my bsd bump

#60 10 years ago

That planking is pretty bad now I see why it's not movin fast

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Believe me. You haven't had enough experience or owned enough pins, to comment on what a good example is and what isn't.

lol easy killer you dont know me. glwts op

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

It's a shame so many of these PF's exhibited this planking issue on BSD's. The op's done a good job detailing this, but in the end, many search out the ones that don't have this issue. They are surprisingly harder to get without planking than many think.
The hesitation in buying is most certainly the planking. PF wear/issues is #1 for most.

I said the same and was nearly burned at the stake for pooping all over this dudes thread.Once again I agree with pf thing

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from bjoechamp:

SOLD. Thanks Jon.

Thank god

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah now you can move on to destroying the next FS thread
I kid, I kid...
But seriously you owe Joe a few hundred bucks

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That's a bit melodramatic. Nobody burned anyone at the stake, it just wasn't a cool way to go about it.
It's kind of like asking how far along someone is in their pregnancy, when they're not pregnant.
props to the OP!

The game was not pregnant it was planking and the op owes me for devaluing my game. Listing it for way undervalue IMO taking far to long to sell lol pooping on threads atleast keeps them on the top Oh well it sold on to the next thread......................for me to poop on!!!!!!!!!!

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

what sort of immature response is that. you dont need to visit this thread. and whats more, a needless comment.
and contrary to popular opinion (yours) the op owes you nothing. i guess you were only joking, but still ...... not cool.

Really gonna keep going with it really. :wall:I that's not cool talk about needless.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Take it easy guys. It's a forum, and anything is open for debate over just posting to the market, that's the rules here - contrcutive comments about the state of the machine are fine, and this has been re-hashed at pinside many time. When person after person states "can't believe it's not sold" "why hasn't this sold yet???" when the reason is obvious, and someone nuts up and says it, so long as it's done tastefully, which it was, *I* think it's more rude to shit on that person for doing so.
The obvious answer was there was PF planking that was turning people off. Again, nothing against the op or his machine, he didn't do it, and he properly addressed the issues and showed it in photos.
But expecting everyone to ignore the elephant in the room, and to bitch about anyone who dares to mention it is what is flat out lame. No one said it was a piece of shit, a couple just made the comments on what the problem is. Fair enough in the forum.
Do we all have to fart rose pedals non stop here? Can people not be thumbed down for valid posts that have no ill intent towards others? Read a little more into the intent before crapping on others with comments and the thumbs down please.

Thank you I agree well said sir.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snowyetti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bsd-in-01475-ma-2200?tu=snowyetti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.