6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BSD_Cab_Front1.jpg

#1 6 years ago

BSD - Bram Stroker’s Dracula - $2.6k - Excellent Condition. Game is in Atlanta and not looking for trades. Game is sold.

Mirror chrome rails, hinges and lockdown. Pinball pro speakers, lighted crosses and blood red flippers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157640400314594/

BSD_Cab_Front1.jpg

edit - Reduced price shown above

#2 6 years ago

Is that a faded front decal? On a $2900 Dracula? Wow.

I'm a bit puzzled by the thumbs-down on this post. It looks like the OP hasn't mentioned fade, and the front decal appears to be faded. Maybe it's the lighting, or maybe it's just me.

#3 6 years ago

What's up with these asking prices lately on BSD?!

Nice example but $2900? It's not just this one either.

#4 6 years ago

Nice BSD with nice upgrades… fair price as well. $2900 is chump change in the pinball world today!

GLWS...

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Nice BSD with nice upgrades… fair price as well. $2900 is chump change in the pinball world today!
GLWS...

HAH! You've taken trolling to a whole new level. Kudos.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

HAH! You've taken trolling to a whole new level. Kudos.

Actually, with people paying $8000+ for brand new NIB machines, he's not that far off. In you and mine's world, yes, $2900 is silly money. In most people's worlds that are paying $8000 or ready to shell out even more when more competition shows up - logic that defies my understanding...more competition should mean lower prices.... - $2900 is play money.

Just is what it is.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Actually, with people paying $8000+ for brand new NIB machines, he's not that far off.

I made this point in the other BSD thread. I love STLE but do I think it's 3x better than BSD? Nope. So if people are paying $7500 for an STLE, why should a really nice and dialed in BSD hit a hard price ceiling of $2,000 - 2,500? That makes no sense to me.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

I made this point in the other BSD thread. I love STLE but do I think it's 3x better than BSD? Nope. So if people are paying $7500 for an STLE, why should a really nice and dialed in BSD hit a hard price ceiling of $2,000 - 2,500? That makes no sense to me.

Some people are more daft than others.

Then again, the same could be said for any B-list title. I still don't see B games going up to anywhere near NIB prices. The market is softening, if anything, as people realize shit is too expensive.

#9 6 years ago

BSD is one of the truly loved games that people know will NOT be remade. It makes perfect sense that it continues to climb in value. I wouldn't be surprised to see it close to 4k by this time next year.

Good luck with your sale!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Then again, the same could be said for any B-list title. I still don't see B games going up to anywhere near NIB prices. The market is softening, if anything, as people realize shit is too expensive.

I don't expect them to but I would expect them to be priced relative to and moderate the cost of new pins. I keep telling myself I'm done buying new pins. When SR retires, that will probably be true. I'm a filthy, disgusting flow whore and I know it.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

GLWS...

Agreed! Pay up or get out of the pinball hobby

#12 6 years ago

Looks like a nice BSD! GLWS! Ignore Collin he has no intention of buying just ranting like he usually does on here..

#13 6 years ago

Pretty sure its worth $500 less without the lightning flippers

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

BSD is one of the truly loved games that people know will NOT be remade. It makes perfect sense that it continues to climb in value. I wouldn't be surprised to see it close to 4k by this time next year.
Good luck with your sale!

Mr. Rogers: What do we say, kids? 10K by ... when?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Looks like a nice BSD! GLWS! Ignore Collin he has no intention of buying just ranting like he usually does on here..

This is coming from the guy who had to create duplicate profiles to pump his overpriced sale threads, lied about it, sold someone a "CQ" game with a dead CPU board, badgers anyone who asks for a price on a game he's selling (which is really a behind-closed-doors auction,) etc.

You stay classy, sweetheart.

#17 6 years ago

@Collin- You wish that stuff was true! Karma a bitch man! Lol

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

@Collin- You wish that stuff was true! Karma a bitch man! Lol

Really? Okay, let's do this.

Quoted from Collin:

This is coming from the guy who had to create duplicate profiles to pump his overpriced sale threads, lied about it

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taxi-michigan
This is where we found out HugsC was a duplicate account of yours.

Quoted from Collin:

sold someone a "CQ" game with a dead CPU board

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choggards-defective-2300-blackoutrepaired-by-ray-brackins
Here's the aftermath of your selling a Blackout for $2300 with a dead board in it.

Quoted from Collin:

badgers anyone who asks for a price on a game he's selling (which is really a behind-closed-doors auction,) etc.

See: Our PMs regarding Big Game where you messaged me several times after I told you I wasn't interested. See also: PMs you've sent to multiple big-name pinball sellers in the Southern Michigan area.

QED.

#19 6 years ago

Collin,

How about leaving this thread? It is a FS post and you aren't interested. Time to move on.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Collin,
How about leaving this thread? It is a FS post and you aren't interested. Time to move on.

Will do. I would like to know whether the cab has fade, though.

Glws, and apologies for derailing the thread.

#21 6 years ago

Guys....thought price policing was not allowed......lets get the rules straight as we either are allowed to comment on pricing or we aren't......

I wish Robin and the Moderators would set the record straight as to whether taking shots at pricing is allowed.....I see everyone else state their opinion but when I do "you would think I committed murder"....LOL !!!!

BTW, nice BSD......condition is everything on the older popular titles.......I went the players condition on this pin and enjoy it very much but paid accordingly....but FUN PLAYING PIN !!!

GLWS !!!

#22 6 years ago

GLWS!

Wow I get it! HOP should run this site! I can't believe we all have not seen this! ... ,!!...

I mean he is rich....!!!

He knows everything about pricing...!!!

He can tell the owner of the site and the mods how to do their jobs so he MUST know better! ...!!

HOP aka scrappy Doo not only the troll mascot....but running for moderator as well as king!!!....

If he starts his own site we will all be in trouble...!!! Waves of his followers will jump ship and head to HOPside...!!...

GO HOP!!!...!!!...

#23 6 years ago

really nice BSD with the chrome added.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

really nice BSD with the chrome added.

What's up 2many

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

GLWS!
Wow I get it! HOP should run this site! I can't believe we all have not seen this! ... ,!!...
I mean he is rich....!!!
He knows everything about pricing...!!!
He can tell the owner of the site and the mods how to do their jobs so he MUST know better! ...!!
HOP aka scrappy Doo not only the troll mascot....but running for moderator as well as king!!!....
If he starts his own site we will all be in trouble...!!! Waves of his followers will jump ship and head to HOPside...!!...
GO HOP!!!...!!!...

Roomy you really enjoy "stalking" me (hopefully you took a break and enjoyed the Super Bowl). Don't worry there is still a chance when you grow up you can be like your IDOL HOP and maybe even enjoy some of my lifestyle (lets see tomorrow is Monday and what do I have to do.....NOTHING but relax and enjoy life...every day is Sunday in HOPS life).....I as well as others are starting to worry that you have a "man crush" on me......don't worry I understand the charisma of good ole HOP....keep following me around wherever I go......I really take it as the ultimate compliment that you view me in such high regard and read everything I write and hang on every little word.....at least someone reads my posts !!! Thanks for making my night.....hope you are having as much fun as I am !!!

Post edited by robin : Ban vote for personal attack, bad sarcasm and basically being annoying.

#26 6 years ago

I just deleted it all.....

Post edited by robin : Ban vote issued. Keep problems with other members offline, you don't like HOP, point is taken. Please use PM to one of the mods or me if you have a complaint about another user.

#27 6 years ago

I think you and HOP need to take a break from pinside. Relax and get over it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man+crush

#28 6 years ago

Time to get this threadbback on track. Bump!

#29 6 years ago

GLWS. IMO this should be an A title.

I would never part with my BSD without some kind of newer better one. (That will have to wait though)

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Guys....thought price policing was not allowed......lets get the rules straight as we either are allowed to comment on pricing or we aren't......
I wish Robin and the Moderators would set the record straight as to whether taking shots at pricing is allowed.....I see everyone else state their opinion but when I do "you would think I committed murder"....LOL !!!!
BTW, nice BSD......condition is everything on the older popular titles.......I went the players condition on this pin and enjoy it very much but paid accordingly....but FUN PLAYING PIN !!!
GLWS !!!

I find it dumb when people do this. If it isn't worth this than it will just never sell. A seller shouldn't be jumped on unless he is trying to deceitfully rip someone off.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Some people are more daft than others.

Look at White Water. B-list title now at NIB price. I think it actually elevated itself to the A-list. The same thing may be happening to BSD. IMO BSD can go toe-to-toe with anything on the A-list.

P.s. Your comment regarding the fade may or may not be accurate. My BSD has ZERO fade, but the reds still looked faded the first time I photographed it. Lighting needs to be just right.

P.p.s. Recently paid $3400 for mine and know of at least 2 that sold for $4k last year. Condition is king. I'd have to see for myself to be sure, but the OP might be right on the money at $2900.

#32 6 years ago

I have a BSD, It will never leave. I play it the most out of all my machines. I love it, it is a very challenging machine with lightning flippers, I would only let it go if I was upgrading. So value to me is much higher than others. So if you don't like the price look away, don't bitch.

#33 6 years ago

Man .......between this, RFM over in Indy, and a HS2 in Ma - a deal is going to get made soon ....

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I don't actually know if this is a rule, but it's pretty retarded if you can't discuss (including heated opinions) the PRICE on a FOR SALE post.

Yeah that sucks if people get heated in these conversations, but it does actually help to see people's reactions to prices for someone who is trying to understand for the first time what the difference between a price that's reasonable and a price that's aimed at taking advantage of people new to the hobby. It's also interesting that dude posts hella pics of the machine but won't include a close up of the front decal. If dude wanted to put collin in his place, he'd have done that.

Just sayin

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from yotaxi125:

I don't actually know if this is a rule, but it's pretty retarded if you can't discuss (including heated opinions) the PRICE on a FOR SALE post.

You can openly discuss pricing (in a civil manor) in any open for sale thread. This has been talked about to no end and even Robin has chimed in on it (more than once).

If you don't want any discussion on your pricing then you post in the "market place".

#36 6 years ago

Bump and reduced price reflected in top post.

#37 6 years ago

Jeff.......I just sold my BSD for $2K and had a lot of interest and could have sold it 3-4 times if I had 3 or 4...lol.

Yours is a lot nicer (plus has some nice extras as mine was 100% stock with no extras) and mine had cabinet fade and a couple of touch ups as well on the playfield. So at $2,600 you are definitely in the ball park (just sold mine last week) so hang in there it will sell for close to your asking price. If you were up my way it would have probably sold already !!!

Good luck with your sale !!!! I would be shocked if you don't sell it this week or at least get a few offers very close to your asking price.....so hang in there !!! Also, try craigslist if you haven't as every pin I sold 7 pins on CL over the last 2 months without any problems (In my opinion you get a bigger audience as most pinsiders religiously check CL anyway and there are A LOT of people that are not pinsiders (yes, not everyone that buys pins is on pinside) that only use CL to buy pins.

#38 6 years ago

Great seller -- buy with confidence!

1 week later

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside