Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Arcadebrothers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0056.jpg
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0041.jpg

#1 5 years ago

For Sale: BSD.

I have had this game for a few weeks but just not my cup of tea.

The game was in a home for the past 10 years. The game has been shopped, new black rubbers installed with new flipper lightning flippers. Shop pictures are available for documentation.

Cabinet is a 6 out of 10 in my opinion. This game appears to have no fade on either side.

SP Playfield is in excellent condition, in my opinion it is an 9 out of 10.

Game also comes with one replacement sling plastic, i just did not have the opportunity to replace it.

Asking $2800 obo.

Pictures to follow.

#2 5 years ago

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0043.jpg
#3 5 years ago

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0046.JPG
#4 5 years ago

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG
#5 5 years ago

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.jpg
#6 5 years ago

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG
#7 5 years ago

Cabinet looks like an 8 out of 10 to me!

#8 5 years ago

It gets better and better.........

#9 5 years ago

Id buy it in a heartbeat if I was closer. Best of luck with the sale. It should sell very quick.

#10 5 years ago

thanks all... hoping this will sell quick..

#11 5 years ago

Was not a huge fan myself at first. But then I had a good game and I became hooked.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Was not a huge fan myself at first. But then I had a good game and I became hooked.

Eventually you come around.

#13 5 years ago

Really wish it were Western PA rather than Eastern PA because that's a great price for a great game and I'd be very interested if it were closer! GLWS!

#14 5 years ago

Quoted from WaddleJrJr:Really wish it were Western PA rather than Eastern PA because that's a great price for a great game and I'd be very interested if it were closer! GLWS!

Honestly what's the definition of close enough.....bump

#15 5 years ago

Cabinet 6 out of 10? I don't think so. Looks like an 8-9. Man, that's a nice game!

#16 5 years ago

Nice, I'd take it if I had the dough. GLWS

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Honestly what's the definition of close enough.....bump

I try to limit myself to a 3 hour drive or less that way I'm not tempted to go out and buy more games than I have money/space for.

#19 5 years ago

That cab is way better than a 6/10 imo. Looks unfaded and very nice. Crisp corners. Love a crisp corner.

GLWTS.

#20 5 years ago

Agree, that cabinet is nice for a BSD. I have one in very similar condition. Our BSD is one of our 11 games at home. Generally speaking it is one of the very least popular games for "non-pinball" guests to play, they like all of the AC/DC and Monster Bash and Attack From Mars etc games much more. For me, I find it one of the most challenging games, I play it a lot. I think $2800 is a fair price, good luck, someone will be happy picking that up.

#22 5 years ago

Crisp corner?

#23 5 years ago

Got to love the crisp corners.. vs the ones that look like a dog chewed on them..

#24 5 years ago

If logistics were not an issue I would trade my STTNG for this, GLWTS

#25 5 years ago

Awesome looking cab. I expected much worse when you said 6 / 10. I currently own one or I would be interested!

#26 5 years ago

PM sent.

#27 5 years ago

PM reply sent... Bump

#28 5 years ago

Bump.

#29 5 years ago

Not banged up and/or smashed in back box corners.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Good games can become few & far between, but when you do its a real rush.
Love the video mode!!

#31 5 years ago

Just wondering if you had any high scores since you owned it. New people that come over (and are NOT pinball experts) tend not to like this game at first. I hear, "man, this game..all it wants to do is drain" and they want to move on to my other ones. But, if I get on it, and show them what it can do..and have them take over at that moment, they all change their opinion..and work at the game in hopes to get there themselves..One needs to get all the things going to really love the game.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

Got to love the crisp corners.. vs the ones that look like a dog chewed on them..

Crisp corners are a tell tale sign of HUO status.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Just wondering if you had any high scores since you owned it. New people that come over (and are NOT pinball experts) tend not to like this game at first. I hear, "man, this game..all it wants to do is drain" and they want to move on to my other ones. But, if I get on it, and show them what it can do..and have them take over at that moment, they all change their opinion..and work at the game in hopes to get there themselves..One needs to get all the things going to really love the game.

Lots of useful tips & tricks in the back of the manual

#34 5 years ago

Sale pending pick up.

#35 5 years ago

Sold to fellow pinsider

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside