View topic image gallery

DSC02275.JPG
DSC02273.JPG
DSC02272.JPG
DSC02276.JPG
DSC02270.JPG
DSC02269.JPG

#1 10 years ago

CPR Silverball Mania pf. This is NOT a second. I was early in on the pre-order so this is one of the first off the run. The clear coat is nice and smooth.
$550.00

Flight 2000 NOS Back glass. Has minor issues but very nice $175, I paid $300

Tech labels and warning labels for Xenon, EBD and F2K $35 per set

#2 10 years ago

Moved to market place sub forum. Good luck.

#3 10 years ago

what is the issue with the f2k bg?

#4 10 years ago

It has some areas where the art separated due to age. I'll post some pics as soon as I can...

#5 10 years ago

black knight silver cpr play field set mint unused condition 1,200 takes the set

#6 10 years ago

I'm adding some pics of the SBM pf and F2K glasses. Also adding in a free Xenon outer glass with some fade but better than nothing to the first taker at York.

DSC02269.JPGDSC02269.JPG DSC02270.JPGDSC02270.JPG DSC02276.JPGDSC02276.JPG DSC02272.JPGDSC02272.JPG DSC02273.JPGDSC02273.JPG DSC02275.JPGDSC02275.JPG

#7 10 years ago

that's way better then mine. Wish I was going to York now.

#8 10 years ago

I'd be up for a set of the Xenon stickers.

#9 10 years ago

harbngr, are talking about the PF or the glass? I can ship.

#11 10 years ago

Rich, going Thursday night, spending Friday there.

#12 10 years ago

Hoping to score some playfield glass, legs and other stuff while I'm there. It's a really far drive, though...

#13 10 years ago

What dates are the York show??

#15 10 years ago

Let me know if you're going to be there Friday!

#16 10 years ago

I am bringing a beautiful; near perfect 1977 4 player EM Sonic "Prospector".

#20 10 years ago

Has anybody went onto the website and checked out picture of the 2013 York show shirts?! Wow....is that just wrong or what??haha

#21 10 years ago

Just looked at shirt and agree! Can't believe they printed that. Too funny!

#22 10 years ago

What is wrong with them? I don't see it.

#23 10 years ago

I have an extra F2K cab in rough shape, no water damage and restorable. It's completely stripped. Free to anyone who wants it. On the other hand, I need a Bally Star Trek head with the wiring intact. I have for sale a decent Star Trek cab for $100 or trade for the head. Stripped but has the side rails still on it.

Also for free, I have a xenon outer back glass. A little faded but better than nothing if you need it.

I have an original Highspeed backglass for $150.

New CPR Silverball Mania pf $550

#24 10 years ago

Ill take the Xenon outer glass and a set of shopout stickers

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Ill take the Xenon outer glass and a set of shopout stickers

You got it Greg. Are you bringing a machine for free play? Anything for sale?

#26 10 years ago

Rich,

Not planning to bring anything unless it's presold since I'm planning to bring something home with me

Just drop me a note and we can settle up costs and stuff.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

What is wrong with them? I don't see it.

I don't see anything terrible either, but the old shirts were one of the best things about the York show. This design is disappointing by comparison.

#28 10 years ago

The shirt sucks IMO. If somebody only sees the front, they would have no idea it is pinball related, atleast throw a pin on the front...

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Rich,
Not planning to bring anything unless it's presold since I'm planning to bring something home with me
Just drop me a note and we can settle up costs and stuff.

I'm borrowing a 6' x 12' trailer from a guy at work. I plan to bring my Nineball ,not for sale, and a BOPP ,poss for sale, if I have to time to fix the flipper and playmore post...

2 weeks later
#30 10 years ago

Just bumping up my "Bringing to York "post. Going tomorrow and bringing a very CPR Silverball Mania pf, a nice used F2K backglass and a nice original Highspeed BG. Also reproduction tech cards for F2K, EBD (first ed.) and Xenon. Pm me for prices and contact info,
Rich

#31 10 years ago

anyone bringing a lost in space...cash or trade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bringing-to-york and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.