014.JPG
012.JPG
009.JPG
008.JPG
004.JPG
002.JPG
006.JPG
027.JPG
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Located in Farmington MN, 20 minutes south of The Mall of America.

This poor thing was filthy when I got it and had no choice but to strip everything off both the top and bottom of the playfield. The playfield is a Sun Process and only has a couple of minor insert chipping issues. The Drac inserts also show some ghosting, but otherwise, it polished up quite nice. Everything was cleaned before it went back on. All the coil mechs were rebuilt with new coil sleeves and wrappers. New bats, rubber, lamps, pop caps, etc.

The cabinet is nice and solid but has the typical nicks and scrapes. It's not as faded as the camera makes it look, but there is fade. I also stripped all the parts from the cabinet and head and cleaned it all before it went back in. New coin door installed along with new playfield glass.

DMD is nice, as are the legs. New bolts and levelers included along with a manual.

I also had Clive from the Coin Op Cauldron go over all the boards so you're guarenteed no issues.

If you're looking for a great players game, this is it. It plays extremely fast and is about as clean as they come. You really need to see the game in person to appreciate how clean it is.

Asking $2900, or best offer. Any questions, let me know. bskelly3 at aol dot com

031.JPG031.JPG 033.JPG033.JPG 036.JPG036.JPG 038.JPG038.JPG 042.JPG042.JPG 025.JPG025.JPG

#2 11 years ago

A few more.

018.JPG018.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG 021.JPG021.JPG 024.JPG024.JPG 027.JPG027.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG

#3 11 years ago

And the last bunch.

002.JPG002.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 014.JPG014.JPG

#4 11 years ago

Nice looking machine. Good luck with the sale! May sell faster with wooden pin footies. I know where you can get some!

Chris

#5 11 years ago

My 1st thought.....can't believe there are home depot footies on there!

2nd thought......distance kills many a dream!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My 1st thought.....can't believe there are home depot footies on there!
2nd thought......distance kills many a dream!

The shit you don't think about when taking pics. They actually slide easier on rubber than authentic Pin Footies.

For an extra $100, I'd be more than happy to wrap and pallet for shipping, if someone makes the shipping arrangements.

#8 11 years ago

I have a BSD. What do you mean by "new bats" please?

Just curious.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from pflueeb:

I have a BSD. What do you mean by "new bats" please?
Just curious.

The ones that fly out of the rat hole during mist multiball mode.. don't tell me yours doesn't do this?

I think Bryan means flipper bats

#10 11 years ago

Damn I just went for a JM. Nice BSD.

#11 11 years ago

That BSD is beautiful. Nice work Bryan "Effin" Kelly

#12 11 years ago

That is a very nice looking BSD.

#13 11 years ago

I didn't buy it to keep, John, but I had a lot of fun playing it this afternoon. The more I think about it, if it doesn't sell, I may take it over to my daughter's house. My son in law and his step dad, who visits often, really enjoy playing. I'm already "storing" a TAF and AFM over there.

#14 11 years ago

That is quite nice. Someone will get a fine plug & play BSD.

#15 11 years ago

Looks really nice bryan. A little more than I can spend right before expo but here's a Saturday bump. Someone buy this so I don't get tempted.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I didn't buy it to keep, John, but I had a lot of fun playing it this afternoon. The more I think about it, if it doesn't sell, I may take it over to my daughter's house. My son in law and his step dad, who visits often, really enjoy playing. I'm already "storing" a TAF and AFM over there.

If you need more storage let me know. I can store pins in my climate controlled basement. I won't even charge you

#17 11 years ago

Email sent

#18 11 years ago

Great look-n BSD bro , some Fade on the cab- but the p/f looks Awesome !! $ 2500.00 should get it

#19 11 years ago

If it dropped to 2500 pretty sure it would be gone,(cause i'd buy it) but Bryan did put in a lot of work to make it so clean on the underside and even the boards gone through.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Great look-n BSD bro , some Fade on the cab- but the p/f looks Awesome !! $ 2500.00 should get it

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

If it dropped to 2500 pretty sure it would be gone,(cause i'd buy it) but Bryan did put in a lot of work to make it so clean on the underside and even the boards gone through.

I heard that , Not Sure I'd take $ 4K for mine ..... Good Luck ,, Shouldn't take you long to sell ...

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Yeah, I've already had a few $2500 offers. For that, I'll take it to my daughters and let them play it for a year. By then, $2900 will be a steal.

I've got someone coming to look at it the first part of the week. If it doesn't sell, I still have to put it up on CL.

#22 11 years ago

For those who have asked, I will be at Expo, but I've got no way of getting the game there. Sorry.

#23 11 years ago

Awesome work.

#24 11 years ago

As it turns out, I've got a friend taking a trailer and I think he still has room. It'll cost ya $75 to get it to Expo.

I'll be puting this up on CL by the middle of the week.

#25 11 years ago

I just returned from the Kelly Estate. In addition to the wonderful beer selection, the BSD was also something to enjoy. This game is as clean as you'll ever see. I wish I was in the market for this game, because its a pretty great deal at $2900. Buy with confidence. Plus, its a great opportunity to see the workshop where the magic happens!

Good luck, Bryan. If this game goes to CL, it will be gone within a couple hours.

#26 11 years ago

I'm interested in it, but am out of state for work until Friday (so it will likely be gone by the time I get home). But if you still have it by then, or if you have any other pins for sale (or coming up for sale) please shoot me a PM Bryan!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I'm interested in it, but am out of state for work until Friday (so it will likely be gone by the time I get home). But if you still have it by then, or if you have any other pins for sale (or coming up for sale) please shoot me a PM Bryan!

Im sure if you sent him a few hundred bucks he'd hold it for you until friday if you really wanted it.

#28 11 years ago

^yeah, but I hate Paypal and that'd be the only option. Rather would just show up to pay cash.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Tell ya what, Mike, I've been holding off putting it on CL because I've had a local Pinside guy interested in it but he hasn't shown up yet. I'm easy, man. I can wait until the weekend. It's actually quite fun to play. Besides, if it doesn't sell, it's going to my daughter's place.......in Maple Grove!!! Maybe you'll hear it being played in the middle of the night.

BTW I'm working on a TOM next. You can check it out if you stop by.

#30 11 years ago

Hehe...Stroker.

#32 11 years ago

Game is sold.

#33 11 years ago

And sold to ME!!!!!!!!!
Mike

#34 11 years ago

Enjoy that clean machine!

#35 11 years ago

THIRR-TEEE MILLION!

#36 11 years ago

Congrats Mike!

#37 11 years ago

Congrats!

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

And sold to ME!!!!!!!!!
Mike

Thank you! My wife wouldn't have tolerated me owning two.

#39 11 years ago

Congrats on the BSD, Pintucky!!!

#40 11 years ago

And I'll eventually get to play it!

#41 11 years ago

Congrats! This has been one of my most played games in my collection lately. its a fantastic game enjoy.

#42 11 years ago

Challenging game... It will keep you busy. Congrats!!!

#43 11 years ago

Congrats, great game. I played mine for about an hour and a half the other night.

Just...one...more...game...

#44 11 years ago

I'm flabbergasted with all these 'congrats' for me buying that pin!!!

This is the first time I've ever bought a pin and had people standing on the sidelines cheering for me! It was tough parting with the money but you all sure made me feel like I did the right thing.

Some of you know me and why I bought this, but for those of you who don't know the background . . . I've got a little 4 year old grandson who watched an old black and white movie one night recently with me . . . Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy, etc. He was a little frightened at first, but I wanted him to see the comedy in this. I have a Frankenstein pin and I told him it was all just make-believe like that pinball machine and and I started yucking it up with him to laugh and keep him from CRYING! He eventually was very intrigued by it all, especially Dracula.

A few days later he was sitting in my lap and asked me if I had a Frankenstein pin did they make a "Drak-lee-er" pinbasheen too? So, I looked it up on YouTube and we watched someone play a BSD. From that day on, he comes in the door saying: "Poppa! When are you going to buy me a Drak-lee-er pinbasheen?" So . . . I had to give in and get him one. By the way, this little fellow can play a mean game!!! He's been playing since 2 years old and he doesn't just flail away with the flippers. He PLAYS for real!!!

Thanks again everyone for being a part of this! I LOVE this group!!!
Mike in Kentucky

#45 11 years ago

Ha, now I feel better about passing on it (to pursue another pin). Glad you were the "guy in KY" that got it Mike, you're good people for sure! Congrats!

#46 11 years ago

Congrats! BSD is definitely on my wishlist. It would be a great 1-2 with my TZ.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hehe...Stroker.

That would be me this nice fellow is talking about. I PMd Bryan right away with interest in the pin. Never got a chance to make it over to his place and ended up passing. Looks like its in great shape and i am glad its going to a good home. Congrats Bryan on the sale and congrats Pintucky on a great looking pin.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I'm flabbergasted with all these 'congrats' for me buying that pin!!!

Picking up a pin gone over by Bryan is definitely something to be excited about. Nice job!!!

#49 11 years ago

congrts, great game, on my shortlist also

#50 11 years ago

Make sure you see the coffin & castle jackpots before you let the boy see them. They are pretty graphic. Just a friendly warning. Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bram-strokers-dracula and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.