1021132120a.jpg
1018131434.jpg
1010131716a.jpg
1010131716.jpg
1010131715e.jpg
1010131714c.jpg
1010131714d.jpg
1010131715b.jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Players condition BSD with faded cabinet located in Harrisburg PA. Mist multiball works fine as the rest of the game is in working condition. The game has aprox 70% leds installed and plays great! This machine has some years on it and would not be considered in good condition but is operational and is decent maybe 6.5-7 out of 10. Asking 1900 cash only!

#2 10 years ago

Some pics!

1010131717d.jpg1010131717d.jpg 1010131717b.jpg1010131717b.jpg 1010131714.jpg1010131714.jpg
#3 10 years ago

was this the one that did not sell at york for 2400?

#4 10 years ago

More

1010131714a.jpg1010131714a.jpg 1010131715b.jpg1010131715b.jpg
#5 10 years ago

Yes, it was at york for Friday only.

#6 10 years ago

More

1010131714d.jpg1010131714d.jpg 1010131714c.jpg1010131714c.jpg
#7 10 years ago

More

1010131715e.jpg1010131715e.jpg 1010131716.jpg1010131716.jpg 1010131716a.jpg1010131716a.jpg
#8 10 years ago

Anyone interested feel free to play it first and make me a offer. Im taking a big loss on this game no matter what I sell for, live and learn! :-/

#9 10 years ago

bump, several interested but no sale at this moment!

#10 10 years ago

More pics

1018131434.jpg1018131434.jpg 1021132120a.jpg1021132120a.jpg
#11 10 years ago

More

1021132121e.jpg1021132121e.jpg 1021132121d.jpg1021132121d.jpg
#12 10 years ago

More

1021132119c.jpg1021132119c.jpg 1021132119d.jpg1021132119d.jpg
#13 10 years ago

I played this on location in mpls. I was not good at it, but really wanted to see red mist multiball. GLWS! Dracula tv show is about to begin!

dracula-tv-show-jonathan-rhys-myers1-600x337.jpgdracula-tv-show-jonathan-rhys-myers1-600x337.jpg

#14 10 years ago

that underplayfield shot is not from a BSD.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

that underplayfield shot is not from a BSD.

Good eye! Isn't that a TSPP?

#16 10 years ago

Oops! I have pics of TSPP with it. I will repost!

#17 10 years ago

Real underplayfield

1021132117.jpg1021132117.jpg 1021132117b.jpg1021132117b.jpg 1021132117a.jpg1021132117a.jpg
#18 10 years ago

Now taking reasonable offers!

#20 10 years ago

Great price!

#21 10 years ago

Mike,

Thanks for selling me the pin. I will see you tonight !!!! I miss my BSD that I traded for a GL and Cue Ball Wizard !!!

See you later tonight....will mapquest directions shortly. Now I just have to make room as I just got rid of 2 and the wife was "happy with me"....well, going to have to get rid of another 2 quickly or I will be living outside in a tent but this was too close to pass up !!!

Thanks again,

Dan

#22 10 years ago

Sale pending!

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Mike,
Thanks for selling me the pin. I will see you tonight !!!! I miss my BSD that I traded for a GL and Cue Ball Wizard !!!
See you later tonight....will mapquest directions shortly. Now I just have to make room as I just got rid of 2 and the wife was "happy with me"....well, going to have to get rid of another 2 quickly or I will be living outside in a tent but this was too close to pass up !!!
Thanks again,
Dan

If you live outside in a tent, there's more room in the house for pins. Just sayin'...

Congrats on your soon-to-be BSD

#24 10 years ago

Congrats to both! Looked to be better than you described to be honest.

#25 10 years ago

game is sold! He got a good deal! Thanks for all the interest

#26 10 years ago

It went to a fellow player and casual collector who will enjoy playing, not a flipper to make a profit on a game! Makes me feel somewhat better about loosing money on a game.

#27 10 years ago

Based on what?

#28 10 years ago

Agree with shlock, it was rough but restore able. Needed new graphics and play field.

Congrats to seller!

#29 10 years ago

Guess I didn't realize it needed a new playfield. All I saw was some insert wear. What am I missing? Sure the decals are faded, but a lot of them are. I still see them selling for more than 1900

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

not a flipper to make a profit on a game!

how could anyone make a profit on that game priced at 1900?

#31 10 years ago

BSD is a 2700-3000 game these days with nonfaded cab.

#32 10 years ago

There was some serious playfield touch up done and wear.
I don't think a flipper could make a profit at 1200 on that game. I submitted an offer because I love the game but I certainly wasn't over paying for it.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

There was some serious playfield touch up done and wear.
I don't think a flipper could make a profit at 1200 on that game. I submitted an offer because I love the game but I certainly wasn't over paying for it.

Same here. I was really interested in it, but the playfield had some rough touchups by the lower multiball inserts and the head was scraped up pretty. It did play 100% which was awesome, but playfields and cabinet artwork aren't easy to find for this. Still would love to have one and for someone who wants a BSD to play and have a blast with it's a great one!

#34 10 years ago

Game sold for 1600 cash! Now on to a New Star Trek! Oh Yea! Its kinda like that christmas morning feeling you got when you were 8 years old!

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Game sold for 1600 cash! Now on to a New Star Trek! Oh Yea! Its kinda like that christmas morning feeling you got when you were 8 years old!

Enjoy that ST!

#36 10 years ago

I had a friend sell a fully restored BSD for 4k and another friend sell with mods for 3400 cash! Both at this spring Allentown show, that is way too much IMO!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

I had a friend sell a fully restored BSD for 4k

i'd pay that for one if it was truly restored.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

I had a friend sell a fully restored BSD for 4k and another friend sell with mods for 3400 cash! Both at this spring Allentown show, that is way too much IMO!

Been said before, it's only way too much if people aren't willing to pay for it

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

how could anyone make a profit on that game priced at 1900?

By buying for 1200 which is what it is worth and selling it for 1600 and making 30%. Price means nothing percentage is key.

#40 10 years ago

I am reading the responses. I am truly laughing as I write this. First thing I want to say is that MIKE IS A GREAT GUY and Me and My son enjoyed the time we spent with him last night. My son now wants me to buy a METALLICA after playing Mikes and almost logging a high score (he was just a little short but he was cranking on it).

What any game is worth is "subjective" and we all know that. To say that BSD pin was worth $1,200 (which I can assure anyone it was not worth that little and someone if they bought it for that could have flipped it in a NY MINUTE for $1,500 without even taking it out of their vehicle)....it plays great and does have cosmetic issues but for me the playfield is "fine" for where I am putting it (in my bar area which I put my lower priced pins so I don't need to worry at parties about a beer spilling or something happening)....PERFECT FOR THAT and a big upgrade from what I had there. SO I AM HAPPY as I undid the worst trade I ever made (my BSD for a Cue Ball Wizard and GL).

Mike was asking $1,900 and HE volunteered on his own to do $1,600 and I didn't even have to haggle. I just asked him what he would take if I came and picked it up ASAP (he told me $1,600 which was fair and unlike most people I didn't try to get an extra ounce of blood out of him....LOL). I know he paid a lot more (he knows he overpaid) and took a bad loss. He is such a nice guy that truly even if it was only worth $1,400 (which I feel it was worth the $1,600 I paid him at least to me) the trip and meeting him was worth $200 to me....that is the truth.....hey, I traded an AC/DC premium NIB for an IM straight up a month or so ago....another nice local pinsider that had helped me out prior and even installed a couple of shakers for me.....everyone is so concerned about every HUNDRED when most of us are in a position that we will probably never miss it so who cares and to squabble over a $100-$200 to me is "not my style" and never will be especially to make a friendship.

I want to thank MIKE for being a WONDERFUL HOST. He has a really neat set-up with some great pins, video games, skee ball and a bowling game.....I could tell the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body and was so helpful and truly I enjoyed the hour or so we spent talking and playing Metallica.....didn't get home to midnight and the BSD is still in my SUV !!!! Will worry about that later this week or next week....LOL !!!

Mike is right I am not a "flipper" and would never do that to someone......not right in my book. I bought the game to keep it and unlike most of you I am fine with a few "players condition" games in my collection which has enough really nice games (which I put in the game room and the area outside my theater room). I will not restore it as "it is what it is" and looks good enough for what I am using it for.

Finally, for those of you that can find a completely working BSD locally for $1,200 please knock yourself out......I have never seen one (and Mike's wasn't in that bad of shape I felt either) and Mike's was a 6 or 7/10 in my opinion with a slightly bad touch up on the playfield and faded cabinet.....what do you guys want for $1,600 a 8/10.....LOL !!!! Plus no shipping and a 4 hour round trip drive......this is exactly why I was able to build a collection in 6 months.....paying a "fair price" is what I do and not thinking about it for days.....sometimes I pay a little more then most and sometimes a little less but at the end of the day I try to be fair and MIKE WAS VERY FAIR with me and in my opinion sold the game a couple of hundred too cheap......but that is my opinion.

Last thought from HOP for today. Some pinsiders know me personally and truly I have been very BLESSED. I believe in life that if you treat people fairly that it all comes back many times over. There are certain pinsiders on here (will never mention names) that truly try to take advantage of other pinsiders. They try to come across as "good guys" but if you read through the crap it is obvious to me that they love it when after they do a deal they can brag that THEY SCREWED THE OTHER GUY.....so be it......good for them. There are so many ways to make money in this great country that I am glad I never have to do it that way. My friends know what I am about and truly some of these guys would "screw their own friends".....again, so be it. I made a lucky call yesterday that truly saved me $40,000 (by selling a stock I own before they announced earnings last night which they missed and gave bad guidance for the next 2 quarters)....like I say "lucky" but throughout my life seems luck has always been with me (most of the time....LOL). My point is look and focus on the dollars in life not the pennies like I have seen so many people do....you like a pinball machine and it is local pay the extra hundred or two or three and move on. Rather then overthink it and drive yourself nuts. LIFE IS TOO SHORT and now it is time for me to eat some of the Lasagna I missed last night that my Mom and Dad made who are visiting and I love to death....that is what truly matters in life (we will be all dressing up this weekend and going to my clubs Halloween party and to me that is priceless and I am fortunate to have such a great wife (those of you who know me can attest for this), kids and parents !!!

#41 10 years ago

That's lovely, except he had this game at York for 2400 and it is not a 2400 game. You paid 800 less, that sounds like he was looking for a sucker, I mean buyer at the show.

This forum is to discuss games, their condition and pricing. This game did not warrant a 30% bump and your story above, so touching, has no bearing on this discussion. This was not about penny pinching it was about a game.

Good luck with your new pin.

#42 10 years ago

LOL....the poor guy got taken by someone so you don't know the whole story (to me the story did matter and I felt sorry for the guy). He hasn't been in the hobby long and not everyone is as smart as some of you guys when it comes to value on a used pins (most of his collection is newer pins). He drove 3 hours and paid $2,500 so in his defense he priced it at $2,400 probably hoping to get $2,100 or so as he knew he overpaid but didn't know by how much. Give the guy a break as I am 500% sure when he priced it at $2,400 he truly didn't know what offers he would get so he priced it a little high knowing he overpaid....NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT (the pin was there so he wasn't trying to sell it high sight unseen and ship it to someone).

You missed the whole point but so be it. If you went to his house you would understand.....the guy probably spent 10 hours decorating the outside and is just a "good guy" who I am 500% sure would not take advantage of anyone.....I am sure he felt (like I would) the people going to the YORK SHOW knew more then he did. My guess is after "everyone beat the hell out of him" he drove home and lowered the price but truly I have no clue what that game is worth I just knew that for $1,600 I was "in the ball park" and that was good enough for me.

The $1,600 is "immaterial" to me as well........money is a "tool" and that is all it is. Mike is a GREAT GUY and that was my main point.

#43 10 years ago

One last note....this is exactly why I don't like Jersey.....hate the Flyer fans, Eagle fans, etc (they always act like idiots). I always thought NY fans were bad until I met people from Jersey. Not to say there aren't good people there but most of the ones I have come across aren't very nice........must me something in the water.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

By buying for 1200 which is what it is worth and selling it for 1600 and making 30%. Price means nothing percentage is key.

lol, i meant if it was bought near the asking price. I can make 100K off a new viper if someone is asking $100K and they give it to me for nothing.

Quoted from Carl_694:

BSD is a 2700-3000 game these days with nonfaded cab.

nevermind the playfield, huh? They're usually kaput.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

LOL....the poor guy got taken by someone so you don't know the whole story (to me the story did matter and I felt sorry for the guy). He hasn't been in the hobby long and not everyone is as smart as some of you guys when it comes to value on a used pins (most of his collection is newer pins). He drove 3 hours and paid $2,500 so in his defense he priced it at $2,400 probably hoping to get $2,100 or so as he knew he overpaid but didn't know by how much. Give the guy a break as I am 500% sure when he priced it at $2,400 he truly didn't know what offers he would get so he priced it a little high knowing he overpaid....NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT (the pin was there so he wasn't trying to sell it high sight unseen and ship it to someone).
You missed the whole point but so be it. If you went to his house you would understand.....the guy probably spent 10 hours decorating the outside and is just a "good guy" who I am 500% sure would not take advantage of anyone.....I am sure he felt (like I would) the people going to the YORK SHOW knew more then he did. My guess is after "everyone beat the hell out of him" he drove home and lowered the price but truly I have no clue what that game is worth I just knew that for $1,600 I was "in the ball park" and that was good enough for me.
The $1,600 is "immaterial" to me as well........money is a "tool" and that is all it is. Mike is a GREAT GUY and that was my main point.

Been to his house 15 months earlier and he is not a newb. The taken story is cute, he is a seller and sold a pin at York the year prior. I missed no point, you like mike great. You like your game super. Please spare us the diatribe. This was a market correction on a routed beat game. No one beat him up and you making him sound naive and innocent is a goof. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Btw, if he is a poor guy that got taken and you are so well off, made 40k yesterday why not pay him 2400, put your money where your free word are. So you took advantage of this poor soul? You are exactly what you described above. Thanks for screwing mike, a great pin flipper with no brain in his head and HoP to help him. Phew.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

One last note....this is exactly why I don't like Jersey.....hate the Flyer fans, Eagle fans, etc (they always act like idiots). I always thought NY fans were bad until I met people from Jersey. Not to say there aren't good people there but most of the ones I have come across aren't very nice........must me something in the water.

Thanks for the generalization. Btw stay of jersey we don't want you.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

What exactly? Calling you and your BS out? Ok.

#48 10 years ago

The poor redskin mascot (who I know) went to Philly and your fans beat the living SH** out of the poor guy and he was an "old man". The poor guy was in a wheel chair for a year and it was sad to see. That is just one example of many bad behaviors by Eagle fans. But acting that way is a sign of ignorance in my book at this age and truly it just gives your city a bad rap. I am not even a Redskin fan (Giants fan) but have always felt the DC fans act much more classy than Philly fans but it is probably an overall educationally thing from what I can tell (white collar vs mainly blue collar).

#49 10 years ago

Also, read the post I saved $40K by selling not made $40K.....just again confirms what I typed above.

#50 10 years ago

LOL.......how did I "screw Mike" BTW. I am done with this thread as I am "biting my tongue" so it is best I don't stoop to your level and really say what I want to say.....been working hard at not getting Ban Votes so let me just "walk away" rather then engage someone not worth my time nor effort. I have a tough day ahead of me anyway......that's right the toughest thing I have to do today is watch Game 1 of the World Series.....life is tough for HOP. That's right someone is coming over to help me get my BSD downstairs so I have to do that and then probably play a few games on it.....day just got tougher !!!!

Have a Philly Cheesesteak on me and don't forget the PBR !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 5.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bram-stoker-dracula/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.