New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 43835)

FS - BOP - Sold

By jeffspinballpalace

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

**** Sold *****

Sweet looking Bride of Pinbot is error free and dressed in chrome for $3,200. Mirror polished chrome - side rails, hinges, lockdown bar, legs, bolts, coin door, shooter housing & rod. Comes with pinballpro speakers, pdi glass, mirror blades, latest ROM and remote battery holder. Extras included - set of cabinet decals, new ramps, new faces for upper playfield. Will sell without pdi glass and cabinet decals for $2,900.

Pics will show side rails have not been nailed in place, in case buyer decides to decal it first. “500K” insert under right ramp is wearing under the K portion of the isert, which I think is fortunate placement, because your eyes see 500 and don't miss the k. Game is in Atlanta.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35913658@N06/sets/72157633016888535/show/

#2 7 years ago

Wow, I like the mirror finish.

#3 7 years ago

How many games did you play in the hallway at the storage place?
Looks nice.

#4 7 years ago

Really nice bride there. Can't see any bubbling on the mylar or damage to the pf. Chrome is a nice touch.

#5 7 years ago

Good luck on the sale. The chrome really makes this game pop.

#6 7 years ago

Wow, one of the best BOP's I have ever seen!

#7 7 years ago

PM sent.

#8 7 years ago

jeffspinballpalace - nice BOP. A bit off topic but at least a free bump for you. How do you like the shuttle? I saw a company selling them from overseas and thought it was pretty cool. Just not sure how it looks in person.

#9 7 years ago

Shuttle is great addition. I bought simple one without lights on ebay for ten dollars.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

jeffspinballpalace - nice BOP. A bit off topic but at least a free bump for you. How do you like the shuttle? I saw a company selling them from overseas and thought it was pretty cool. Just not sure how it looks in person.

I saw a mod on ebay that uses this part: http://www.pencilthings.com/product-p/mei%20mx8316.htm

They were able to add lights and such, I got one (just the sharpener) but can't think of a good way to attach it to the shuttle ramp short of tape or glue. Any ideas?

#11 7 years ago

Mine has a screw on bottom in center. I used edge of screw to hold it to gate bracket in ramp. Just tighten screw head to top of bracket. There is about an eigth inch overlap of screwhead. It doesn't take much to hold in place.

#12 7 years ago

that bride is nasty!!! good luck!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Mine has a screw on bottom in center. I used edge of screw to hold it to gate bracket in ramp. Just tighten screw head to top of bracket. There is about an eigth inch overlap of screwhead. It doesn't take much to hold in place.

Yeah mine is the actual $3 pencil sharpener, may have to drill my own hole...

#14 7 years ago

Forgot that if you want a little more surface area to grip the bracket, an oversized washer does great.

Thanks for all the inquiries. This pin has a new Owner. *******

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside