image-538.jpg
image-55.jpg
image-67.jpg
image.jpg
image-466.jpg
image-172.jpg
image-697.jpg
image-563.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 10 years ago

Not to be devil's advocate, but everyone needs to take a breath and remember that things can and do go wrong in transport. Heck...these are pins...they can break just sitting there, much less bouncing around in the back of a truck. I'm not saying that's what happened, but we all know it's possible. Games this age are just waiting for an excuse for a solder joint to pop. And this is a System 6...those 40 pin connectors don't even NEED an excuse!

#76 10 years ago

Pretty sure the buyer said it's DOA and needs a "motherboard"...which I assume to mean that he thinks it needs a new one because it isn't working. I didn't gather that it is actually missing. But if that is the case...nevermind. LOL

The MPU (which I'm assuming is what motherboard means) would be the top left board in this era machine (and probably many others).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-blackout-2500-huo-for-30-years-michigan?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.