image-598.jpg
image-842.jpg
image-83.jpg
image-423.jpg
image-101.jpg
image-25.jpg
image-883.jpg
image.jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Thanks guys. She is a great poor mans potc.

#52 9 years ago

You're nuts. I'd take this over a POTC any day. SHOOT...THE BROADSIIIIIDE!

#53 9 years ago

me too... would rather keep this than get a potc.

#54 9 years ago

Still no shipping?

#55 9 years ago

I've read that the cannon gets in the way of the ball on some machines. Is that the case with this one? Also, is the damage you pointed to on the playfield the only damage to the playfield?

#56 9 years ago

Mike C what did you do with the one I traded to you?????

Great Great fargin pin. I found a gem with no fade local...wont say what I paid for it but I feel this price is dead on! It will sell at this price....week before Xmas....if tax returns were coming in this would be GONE!

Two things I loved....Hitting all three target banks with one shot....hard to do but can be done.

Also had a game where I hit the ship 15 or 20 times in a row and KILLED the high score. It was wild..couldnt miss broadside. It kept feeding that right flipper and I kept nailing that hole in the side of the ship.

MIKE C get our BR back!!!!

Post edited by scottc: word

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I've read that the cannon gets in the way of the ball on some machines. Is that the case with this one? Also, is the damage you pointed to on the playfield the only damage to the playfield?

If you look at the first batch of pics, before I installed the canon cliffy, that is the only wear that I could see around the canon. I put those pics up because people have asked for pre-cliffy wear. It is not that bad compared to some machines I have seen on here. The canon is pretty level but as most people know, it is not the easiest to calibrate. Take some time, cursing, and booze afterwards.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Mike C what did you do with the one I traded to you?????
Great Great fargin pin. I found a gem with no fade local...wont say what I paid for it but I feel this price is dead on! It will sell at this price....week before Xmas....if tax returns were coming in this would be GONE!
Two things I loved....Hitting all three target banks with one shot....hard to do but can be done.
Also had a game where I hit the ship 15 or 20 times in a row and KILLED the high score. It was wild..couldnt miss broadside. It kept feeding that right flipper and I kept nailing that hole in the side of the ship.
MIKE C get our BR back!!!!
Post edited by scottc: word

Thanks Scott. It is a fun game. I will most likely miss it but have others in cue waiting for room. I personally like this game better than POTC. I have had both and I would rather spend less on this.

I have some interest but nothing firm. I am in no hurry to sell it and I realize that this time frame sucks. If I have to hold it a month, I will. No worries. Ill keep playing it and shooting for the broadside.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Regardless of your problem, I think your post is classless. Most collectors hold themselves to standards of decency and fairness. Sure, we all see plenty of overpriced machines on here from people we know but most of us simply say GLWS.

I only did price police one time and I felt horrible about it, I was in a bad mood and a stranger got picked on for no reason, so maybe that is the case here. Either way I think your price is a fair price. If I was in a better place financially/closer it would be a no brainer because I love everything about that game.

#60 9 years ago

This is a very underrated pin IMO. I am SO glad I got mine last Spring. Everyone loves it. Price is more than fair. Just a great pin. Mine is never leaving. Honestly, GLWS

#61 9 years ago

I don't mind the price police. If a machine is a $2K game and someone lists it for $4K, well, we got a problem. But this BR is in overall nice shape and well worth what the OP is asking. PLUS, he has a great rep on here of being honest to a fault and in fact UNDERSTATING the quality of his machines. I can personally attest as I picked up a WOF from him in Allentown in May. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again and I'm a picky SOB.

So bump and deal with supreme confidence one and all.

#62 9 years ago

Thanks guys

#63 9 years ago

Bump

#64 9 years ago

Your price is dead on. Nice looking BLack Rose. Love this pin.

#65 9 years ago

Purchase offer sent pm mail.

1 week later
#66 9 years ago

I'm interested, sending pm. Thank you

#67 9 years ago

This is tentatively sold pending pick up.

Thanks

#68 9 years ago

I'm glad someone bought it before I did. Congrats on the sale!

#69 9 years ago

Sold

#70 9 years ago

Congrats! Hope you were not there too long.

#71 9 years ago

congrats on the sale

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 34.95
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-black-rose-phila-pa-2150/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.