Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0453.jpg
IMAG0454.jpg
IMAG0452.jpg
IMAG0451.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I still need to sell off one of my machines, and my immaculate BK is the one I choosed to try and sell. The machine plays perfect, no issues whatsoever. Brand new backglass from Mayfair, little to no ware (very little around a few bonus inserts and dots at magna save. Cabinet touched up with a matte clear coat after. The machine is a 9/10. I am taking offers - send me a PM and offer something, maybe we can work something out. I'm looking to get a DMD, so even a trade plus some cash I will entertain as well.

#2 11 years ago

I'm in Buffalo. willing to travel a little ways as well. PA, OH, WNY, CNY.

#3 11 years ago

Morning bump.

#4 11 years ago

pics might help. not for me but maybe someone else.

#5 11 years ago

Might also help to give some price guidance. You may get more response with that and pictures.

I, for one, will not bother to respond if I don't have any sense of a sellers price expectations. Your ad is really an auction not a for sale.

Not flaming, just suggesting. I like Black knight and nice ones aren't plentiful.

Dave

#6 11 years ago

Photos added. Looking for 1200 or so in trade towards a nice dmd. All titles considered. Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate it!

IMAG0451.jpgIMAG0451.jpg IMAG0452.jpgIMAG0452.jpg IMAG0454.jpgIMAG0454.jpg IMAG0453.jpgIMAG0453.jpg

#7 11 years ago

That looks like a sweet deal.
Too bad it's a 16 hour round trip from here.

#8 11 years ago

Natty: don't sell it man! Not the knight!

#9 11 years ago

Love that classic early 80's lineup!

#10 11 years ago

Thank you, I love these classic SS games. Just want 1 newer machine as an option to play in my pin room.

#11 11 years ago

My friend has an excellent Black Knight for sale as well here in NC. One in the North and one in the South. Very good condition, no errors and cabinet has no fade $1700

#12 11 years ago

I know you didn't ask for our opinions but...

I would sell the Blackout and go for a T2 on your wishlist. You would have an awesome Ritchie lineup with one of his best early DMD games that is reasonbly priced.

Of course you have your reasons for selling but BK is, in my opinion, his best SS game.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

I know you didn't ask for our opinions but...
I would sell the Blackout and go for a T2 on your wishlist. You would have an awesome Ritchie lineup with one of his best early DMD games that is reasonbly priced.
Of course you have your reasons for selling but BK is, in my opinion, his best SS game.

Oh heck no! Blackout is one of the best early SS games! I can't think of a better single ball, single level machine. Since we are playing the "opinions you didn't ask for" game, I'd flip a coin between Flash and Firepower sell (probably Flash, but a tough one). Either way keep the BK and the BO. They make a fantastic pair in my opinion...a perfect compliment to each other.

#14 11 years ago

Love my Blackout.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Love my Blackout.

I agree, it's my most recent purchase as well.
Just need my parts shipment to come, and have some time to do some TLC, and it will be rockin....(of course, I love my BK too)

#16 11 years ago

I've had a bunch of offers, some good but too far, some have not responded back. Im willing to drive within 3 hours or so if it helps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,059.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-black-knight-superb-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.