boards.jpg
right side.jpg
playfield upper.jpg
playfield lower.jpg
playfield full.jpg
front.jpg
#1 9 years ago

SOLD

A nice, fully working Black Knight 2000, BK2K located in Central PA (Bellefonte, 16823).

In a smoke free home.

Full factory Mylar on the playfield. Standard wear on the outlanes where the mylar stops.

No problems, ready to play and enjoy.

It has a remote battery holder installed.

Sorry for the glare in the photos, it is a very narrow time of day when I have enough natural light to take photos without a flash on and I have missed that time yet again.

I have other photos, if you are interest just send me a PM or email me directly for more photos. Just let me know what you would like to see in more detail.

SOLD

front.jpgfront.jpg
playfield full.jpgplayfield full.jpg
playfield lower.jpgplayfield lower.jpg
playfield upper.jpgplayfield upper.jpg
right side.jpgright side.jpg
boards.jpgboards.jpg
back glass front.jpgback glass front.jpg
left side.jpgleft side.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Damn, I wish it was tax return season

#3 9 years ago

Might you be interested in trading for an Earthshaker?

Shipping available?

#4 9 years ago

great game, glws.

#5 9 years ago

Bah, so tempting!

#6 9 years ago

How about a Bally Embryon with new Altek board ?

#7 9 years ago

I got a chance to play this. It is playing well, strong flippers. If i had the cash available I would have taken it with me.

#8 9 years ago

looks great, wish you were near a Pilot Air

#9 9 years ago

PMs and various messages have been respond to.

I have specifically been looking for a TZ or Funhouse, player grade is fine/preferred. Cash can be included to make things even.

Offers are welcome, if you are interested please get in touch.

#10 9 years ago

I have also been looking for a Monopoly and can include cash to make the deal even. I an also open to other titles.

#11 9 years ago

I dont know if people are looking at these pics on their tiny iphones but do rough player condition bk2k really go for $2k+? I guess I am never owning one. For 2k I was expecting this thing to be in primo shape? I HATE thread shitting, but I got so excited, then saw the price and pics, then read everyones "awesome!" comments, and had to take a double take of WTF. You aint never getting a TZ, Monopoly or FH *ever* for that game bro. Maybe project games.

#12 9 years ago

thats a nice bk2000 and easily worth the 2k plus asking price....

and I think you could find any of the trade wanted games you were looking for. a used funhouse is not a far reach at all..

the seller did say he could add cash.

game looks nice. GLWS

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

I dont know if people are looking at these pics on their tiny iphones but do rough player condition bk2k really go for $2k+? I guess I am never owning one. For 2k I was expecting this thing to be in primo shape? I HATE thread shitting, but I got so excited, then saw the price and pics, then read everyones "awesome!" comments, and had to take a double take of WTF. You aint never getting a TZ, Monopoly or FH *ever* for that game bro. Maybe project games.

I think your statement is fairly accurate considering that the game is yet to sell.

This is a nice condition game and it will certainly sell, but I don't think it could sell for the current asking price. And yeah those trades would require cash on his end, however they're also not entirely out of reach.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

thats a nice bk2000 and easily worth the 2k plus asking price....
and I think you could find any of the trade wanted games you were looking for. a used Funhouse is not a far reach at all..
the seller did say he could add cash.
game looks nice. GLWS

You are either ignorant or a shill, here is a BK2K easily worth $2k+ ASKING 1850 obo, just saying...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bk2000-also-lahhs2-in-fl-185000-obo-

#15 9 years ago

Maybe there are more of them on the east coast. Can't find them for under $2500 around here.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

You are either ignorant or a shill, here is a BK2K easily worth $2k+ ASKING 1850 obo, just saying...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bk2000-also-lahhs2-in-fl-185000-obo-

Relax...no need to get snippy. Personally I think it's a fair price. Market is somewhat slow at the moment, but when I'm at York next month I may have to jump on this....

#17 9 years ago

dont know the seller at all, and as code blue said same around these parts as well.

I really think market wise for the game is around 2000 and plus? looks pretty good overall and is a used game

what do you think is fair? 1800 ??? of course the other one sold fast because its decked out and nice pics...sold quick.

I think this sellers pics could be taken better and this would fetch a very fair amount in 'todays' ONLINE market.

these dont come up often and when they do they are gone fast.

I do not see 2 grand or his trade options at all out of reach.

I dont think this seller did anything wrong here to merit that

not looking for a argument... best a luck to the OP on his nice pinball for sale.

#18 9 years ago

and yes I have seen this title in the past 2k plus easily in alot worst condition. enough threads on here to back that up too.

2 weeks later
#19 9 years ago

I have gone too long without posting in my own thread.

The pin is still available. Offers are still welcome, if you don't like the price I have it listed at make me an offer.

I am confused about the anger over listing some titles I would like to trade for, if I say I will include cash what is the issue?

If you are looking at this thread you likely are interested in a BK2K. If you happen to have one of the titles I am looking to trade and you don't want that title anymore you can avoid the annoying task of having to find a third party buyer to free up the space. For many of us space is a big issue and getting another pin requires letting one go.

If I am offering cash to make a trade fair does it really matter what I am offering in trade? A pile of old rusty pin balls and cash can still be a fair trade even if it is a $10K pin I am "trading" the old rusty pin balls to get.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

So then don't. Junking on someone's fs/ft thread ain't cool bro'!~SpOoKy

#21 9 years ago

I also have a project Gorgar up for sale if you are interested I can work out a group purchase price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gorgar-in-pa-w-spare-mpu-550#post-1957490

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

So then don't. Junking on someone's fs/ft thread ain't cool bro'!~Spooky

This is why I have never listed games of Pinside. OP, good luck with your sale.

1 week later
#23 9 years ago

The game still plays great. I am getting lots of interest but no firm commitments.

If you are interested let me know. If you want to see something in more detail or have any questions let me know.

#24 9 years ago

Some new photos of the playfield, per the request of many.

Once again all offers are welcome and encouraged. You will not insult me by making an offer.

flipper view.jpgflipper view.jpg playfield 3.jpgplayfield 3.jpg
#25 9 years ago

Stand up and fight!

#26 9 years ago

For the weekend crowd I will mention that I am open to offers.

I am always surprised when people ask me "How much did you sell that machine for?" and when I tell them they say I would have paid you that much (or more) but I did not think I would take it. The terms matter, if you can pick up the pin today the cash price is different compared to if you want me to hold it for a month or deal with at shipping company.

When I say I am open to offers, I mean it. I am not desperate to sell this pin but if you have a cash, trade, or cash/trade offer let me know. The worst I will do is politely decline.

I have a bunch of other pins that I do not plan on selling but if the right trade came along I would be willing to work into a trade for a title I would like. (Some that come to mind that I am willing to let go are Flash Gordon, Nine Ball, Pro Pool, Centaur II, Eight Ball Deluxe-LE)

#27 9 years ago

I sent you a message????? I am interested in buying.

#28 9 years ago

DarkKnight77, I just sent you a PM. Sorry, I do not see your message. My email is spelled oddly, did you try to email me?

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

SOLD, Thanks everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

4,500 (OBO)
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 39.99
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-black-knight-2000-bk2k-fully-working-in-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.