Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DEWSHO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have posted it to a local Wisconsin site, but the site is new and gets little exposure right now, so I am also posting to this site where someone local (or somewhat local) has a shot at a decent player quality Black Hole. I would prefer to sell to other hobbyists before the general public, so here it is.....

I am picking up a Black Hole on Sunday as part of a two pin deal, but don't have the space for it (had to take them both though). If anyone is interested in pics or details, you can see them here-
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=70

Thanks, Tim

Also, don't worry about your back.... I have a walkout basement and all the supplies to fold it, wrap it, and load it. You just pull up to the back of the house and we move it 10 feet into your vehicle.

#2 10 years ago

Looks like a nice player machine at a good price. Hmmm....wife will be away this weekend, I wonder how long it would take for her to notice a new pin in the basement.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Looks like a nice player machine at a good price. Hmmm....wife will be away this weekend, I wonder how long it would take for her to notice a new pin in the basement.

Well, I am picking it up 19 miles from your house, should I just drop it off?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Well, I am picking it up 19 miles from your house, should I just drop it off?

Yes, along with references for a good divorce lawyer......

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Yes, along with references for a good divorce lawyer......

Based on observation, all of the "good" divorce lawyers seem to be hired by the wives... LOL

#6 10 years ago

Man, this is tempting....anyone want to buy a scorpion so I can get this instead?

#7 10 years ago

PM sent.

#9 10 years ago

GLWS! Good guy bump!

#10 10 years ago

Hey Guys,

I have had 15 PMs since I posted it. I think it is safe to say it is sold pending inspection/pickup... Thanks!

#11 10 years ago

Great deal. If you where in my neck of the woods, you would have had 1 more PM.

#12 10 years ago

Awesome deal!

Mike

#13 10 years ago

It looks like you are giving back to the communing Ralphie boy

Congrats on a job well done!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

It looks like you are giving back to the communing Ralphie boy
Congrats on a job well done!

I buy them cheap and sell them cheap.... Way easier to deal with people when there is a line of people behind them waiting to pay full asking price

#15 10 years ago

This makes me sad. My son wanted 1. Then my daughter wants a Ripleys. Wonder which one I will get first?!?!

#16 10 years ago

Another example of Tim giving back to the pinball community! Glad to be your neighbor! Relatively speaking of course! Talked with Dave tonight and he was looking forward to the trip

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

This makes me sad. My son wanted 1. Then my daughter wants a Ripleys. Wonder which one I will get first?!?!

RBION

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hey Guys,
I have had 15 PMs since I posted it. I think it is safe to say it is sold pending inspection/pickup... Thanks!

Is the buyer along our route? If yes,let's deliver it! Lol

#19 10 years ago

Game is officially with its new owner... thanks for the interest...

#20 10 years ago

Who is the lucky new owner? Or would they prefer to remain anon?

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Who is the lucky new owner? Or would they prefer to remain anon?

^^^^^^^^
I gotta get this guy a frequent buyer card...

#22 10 years ago

Sweet! Will get to play it at Marks in Oct.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-black-hole-600-se-wisconsin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.