Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by taylor34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Selling a Frank Thomas Big Hurt pinball machine. Bought this about a month and a half ago and then happened into two big lots of games, which is basically overflowing me now...don't really want to sell it but something has to go. Has a lot of multiballs (7) if that's something you really like, it has a surprisingly deep ruleset. Game has rebuilt flippers and is in pretty good shape overall, not collector quality by any means but not something that's been totally beat to crap either. $1100 takes it, basically all I'm looking to do is get out of it what I've put into it. Located in Kansas City, and if someone is interested I'll get some pictures taken (been really busy here and forgot to take pictures the last two nights). Thanks. Might consider trades but it would have to be something that would make me consider selling a different game I own, as I have to sell something, lol.

#3 11 years ago

Damn, wish I was closer. Good luck with the sale.

#4 11 years ago

Will you ship? If so, consider it sold

#5 11 years ago

is the vett included?

1 week later
#6 11 years ago

The shipping was too high for jrivelli, so it's back available again. Thanks

#7 11 years ago

Taylor...already???

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Taylor...already???

Actually it has nothing to do with the game itself, it's about the 7 other games I picked up. . Going from 4 to 12 in 45 days has a way of forcing you to sell something, and unfortunately it's one of the few of the 8 that's actually working and sellable. It was either this or WPT and I love WPT and only like big hurt. My kids love big hurt though.

#9 11 years ago

Keep WPT..great game.

Bump^^^^ for the good deal

#10 11 years ago

I had a good time playing big hurt when it was here. In fact, I almost bought it. Definatly more fun than most people give it credit for

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

I had a good time playing Big Hurt when it was here. In fact, I almost bought it. Definatly more fun than most people give it credit for

It's a Gottlieb, so it gets zero credit. Just like in a post the other day somebody was joking TZ vs Big Hurt as ultimate mismatch comparison...I don't think that they realize that Big Hurt has more multiballs than TZ (7), better modes (as TZ has pretty uninspired modes), buildable jackpots, etc. It's one big downfall for me personally is that I've played the crap of out of another sys 3 gottlieb (stargate). Because of that, it's somewhat easy for me, but it eats everyone else's lunch who's not used to the flippers.

Btw, if you were playing this exact one in Omaha at Bobby's, you were missing out, the flippers were AWFUL when I got it, lol. After the rebuild they're pretty awesome now.

#13 11 years ago

Not that it needs it, but free bump for a great priced and good looking game!

I was surprised shipping was more for this than another game I got from a "remote location" in texas. Go gas prices?

#14 11 years ago

Have you tried Freightquote.com? They've always been quite a bit less than what NAVL quotes. Also, try terminal shipping instead of to your door.

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

Everyone says this is a great bang for your buck game. Good luck with the sale. Wow, you added 8 machines to your collection in 45 days? And your wife didn't kill you?

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Everyone says this is a great bang for your buck game. Good luck with the sale. Wow, you added 8 machines to your collection in 45 days? And your wife didn't kill you?

Well, I'm attempting to thin them out now. I've got one pending to a friend (f2k) and 3 others (xenon, bay watch, big hurt) for sale. Really making an effort to free up room.

3 weeks later
#19 11 years ago

bump back up to the top. The purge continues.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

bump back up to the top. The purge continues.

Any chance you are bringing it to Expo?

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Any chance you are bringing it to Expo?

Nope, not going to expo unfortunately.

#22 11 years ago

Taylor. I have a friend who is interested and lives in Overland Park. PM me your email and i'll give it to him.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Taylor. I have a friend who is interested and lives in Overland Park. PM me your email and i'll give it to him.

Right after I posted this someone called me and said they'll take it. So pending their pickup it's sold, but I'll let you know if it falls through.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-big-hurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.