Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dnhayden
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I have a HUO Butthead and a NIB Beavis 20K for the pair . AC broke in the house and need the cash to fix it . Cash only, buyer pays shipping .

#2 10 years ago

Wish I was closer. That's really priced to sell. GLWS

#4 10 years ago

I don't have Beavis until Monday.

#5 10 years ago

Do you have pics of Butthead??

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Do you have pics of Butthead??

He is the Butthead.

#7 10 years ago

Damn it Jim...I'm a simple man with big dreams. Why must you play with my emotions?!

#8 10 years ago

This would sell quicker if it was 19,995.99

#9 10 years ago

You know at first I was hoping this was going to be for the SUPER RARE VERY BAD Beavis and Butthead arcade game.....GOD DAMN YOU JIM!

#10 10 years ago

Yeah, I thought it was some prototype machine. You got me as I bet the real value of one (if only 1 or 2 existed) would be $10,000-20,000 I bet. The Beavis and butthead Atari prototype arcade machine I believe sold for <$3000, so 10-20k sounds right.

#11 10 years ago

Get it signed by Mike Judge. +$5000

#12 10 years ago

25K by Christmas

#13 10 years ago

This would be the perfect machine to go between your AC/DC and Metallica. I mentioned in another thread that I had a dream where Pat Lawlor designed a Beavis & Butthead pin with two talking heads on the playfield like in Road Show. That would be cool, uh huh huh huh huh.

// Error: Image 110172 not found //

#14 10 years ago

Sweet Jesus, screw the Iron Maiden list. COUNT ME IN!

#15 10 years ago

He scored with multi-balls hu hu hu.

#16 10 years ago

^^^He said balls, hu,hu,hu,hu

#17 10 years ago

During Stewart mode, players can rock out to "Seventeen!"

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from kid_ego:

During Stewart mode, players can rock out to "Seventeen!

Winger pinball !

#19 10 years ago

I'd buy a Beavis & Butthead machine for sure.

Put that in a line up of TSPP, FGY, MET & ACDC!

Life would be good

#20 10 years ago

"Waiting for the phone to ring."
    "We may have our own Pinball Machine like Metallica!"

// Error: Image 110217 not found //

#21 10 years ago

PM sent!!!

#22 10 years ago

Answered

#23 10 years ago

i was thinkin' the same thing i think i played this game @ cax a few years back!

You know at first I was hoping this was going to be for the SUPER RARE VERY BAD Beavis and Butthead arcade game.....GOD DAMN YOU JIM!

// Error: Image 110225 not found //

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i was thinkin' the same thing i think i played this game @ cax a few years back!

Sure did! Me too! Hopefully it will be there again this year!

#25 10 years ago

This thread makes me want a Ren and Stimpy pinball machine!

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from brucipher:

This thread makes me want a Ren and Stimpy pinball machine!

Call out for a ball drain...

"You eeediot!!"

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

Do they have this game for MAME?

A B&B pin would be cool but I would want it to be similar to FYG with the amount of speech

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Do they have this game for MAME?

Its on the list of the dumping union and there is a agreement in place. It will happen soon.

#29 10 years ago

Wish i was closer.

#30 10 years ago

I hate these dumb ass threads. Especially when they are in the market place and not OT.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Its on the list of the dumping union and there is a agreement in place. It will happen soon.

Cool. I need TP for my Bunghole.

#32 10 years ago

yeah.... i think these beavs are all owned by scott evans. scott owns alot of the atari proto games that he bought when atari closed their offices back in 2003 (i think??). he's nice enough to bring these rare games to cax every year.

and yes, what he said..... TP for my bunghole!

Quoted from TomGWI:

Cool. I need TP for my Bunghole.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

I hate these dumb ass threads. Especially when they are in the market place and not OT.

Hey Egghead, I was just phucking around. Get over it ! Butthead = Back in Black AC/DC and Beavis = MOPLE .. Two pins here for sale for 20K, get it !

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Hey Egghead, I was just phucking around. Get over it ! Butthead = Back in Black AC/DC and Beavis = MOPLE .. Two pins here for sale for 20K, get it !

No, I don't get it. Why not utilize your time more wisely by calling your Senators and Congressman to stop this ridiculous immigration bill that's going to ruin the country? Or at least, read up on how many NIB Pinballs it's going to cost us.

That might be better.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

No, I don't get it. Why not utilize your time more wisely by calling your Senators and Congressman to stop this ridiculous immigration bill that's going to ruin the country? Or at least, read up on how many NIB Pinballs it's going to cost us.

That might be better.

Oh boy, should I write them about brown skinned people or white skinned people ?

#37 10 years ago

THE WHITE DEVIL DA MAN! KILL WHITEY!

#38 10 years ago

Here's a sweet 20+ minute video of the arcade gameplay:

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

I also played it at CAX last year. As a huge fan of the show, I was pretty disappointed. It wasn't a big shock that the game never went into full production.

I think a Beavis and Butthead pin could actually be really fun if done correctly. Maybe someone with a P-ROC will put one together one day.

#40 10 years ago

You must bow down to the almighty bunghole.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

That might be better.

Perhaps the phone calls were made prior to the thread being posted? Hey, did you make your bed yet? No Pinside for you little mister!

Have a good night.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

You must bow down to the almighty bunghole.

Are you threatening me? I am Cornholio!

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

This would sell quicker if it was 19,995.99

Here come the Price Police again.......

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Hey that is my Egg to fight with, me and egg are like that. Jim when did you become the boogie man of Pinside? You cant sell BIBLE, it will cause a market crash, BIBLE will be cheaper than Xmen, cats will sleep with dogs.........

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinB:

Here's a sweet 20+ minute video of the arcade gameplay:» YouTube video

That at least looks better than the one for Genesis.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

You cant sell BIBLE,

I know!

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Butthead = Back in Black AC/DC and Beavis = MOPLE .. Two pins here for sale for 20K, get it !

Throw in Congo and Dirty Harry and maybe I'll think of it....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-beavis-and-butthead-2000000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.