Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by skristof
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So the other day my Mom calls me and says: My friend is going to be moving and they have a Twilight Zone in their Basement, would you want to buy it? Well, I already have one, but I figured I would look anyway, I always like a good Basement find... All I could say was WOW!

The playfield, Cab, Interior, Lights, everything (okay, it could probably get a rubber change) was a 10/10

Needless to say, I wasn't going to try an lowball my Mother's best childhood friend, and instead I said I would see if I could find a buyer. I don't know the full history, however I know they have owned it since the 90's, so it could be (and looks to be) a true home-use only machine.

Seriously, you might not want to look at the pictures at work, even you non-pinhead boss might get a little excited.

Anyway, pics are at the link, PM with interest, offers, or wanting to go take a look. I own a TZ, I've played about 100 of them, and I gotta say, this is the nicest one I've seen since I saw one come outta the box so many years ago.

$8,000
Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/DpTSL#0

Give me a call if you want to talk about it!

#2 9 years ago

Wow what a find and a beautiful machine

#3 9 years ago

Yeah, honestly I was shocked. They aren't collectors, just wanted a pinball way back when. Apparently they have had somebody cleaning, checking and maintaining the game, I mean, even the spiral was spotless... haha

Its a real Gem, if I had the money, I'd pick it up and sell mine, but I route all my machines, and although I take damn good care of them, I don't have the heart to put something like this in a Family Arcade, same reason I sold my Ep1. Was basically NIB...

Its one thing to buy a New pin when its new, but to have one that is 20ish years old and look that good, well... thats a different story.

#4 9 years ago

WOW, that TZ is crazy new.

#5 9 years ago

is the game all matching numbers?

#6 9 years ago

Wow, I'd even let my IM go for that one plus a little cash!!!!

#7 9 years ago

got any ugly ones for sale?

#8 9 years ago

Ugliest I've got, you'll have to come drop some tokens into... She plays like a charm though

I still couldnt believe how nice this machine was, being in a non-collectors home...

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from skristof:

I still couldnt believe how nice this machine was, being in a non-collectors home...

Sometimes, those can be the nicest ones. They use them for a little bit, then never touch them again. A few I've seen have been like time capsules, almost.

Nice TZ, btw. GLWS!

#10 9 years ago

Dang! Good thing I bought a TZ a few weeks ago, or I'd be tempted. Someone is going to love having this pin.

#11 9 years ago

PM sent.

-Mandrik

#12 9 years ago

That's beautiful!!!

#13 9 years ago

I PM'd him with no response... I guess it sold?

#14 9 years ago

I sent him a text message to check his PM's.

#15 9 years ago

Game is sold, pending pickup! Thanks everyone!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.50
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1,059.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 22.50
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.95
$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-beautiful-twilight-zone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.