Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Ochs642
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

Another bump, what a beauty.

1 month later
#15 9 years ago

I'm gonna chime in. I know the owner of this machine, we've been friends throughout collecting for the last 12 years. If I were to actually describe the condition of all of his games, the word outstanding comes to mind. It would take pages to describe what he's put into this game. Also he originally bought this game from Doug Huse ( let's play pinball) as a turn key game. And probably has another 40 hours and money into making it dialed in and perfect. Not that Doug isn't anal about the games he sells, but the seller takes it to a another level. If there's anybody that's on the fence about it, jump now. You will be glad you did, and you will be back on pinside bragging that the game was way better than imagined.btw, yes this is a shameless plug for a good friend that doesn't post on pinside, he just reads the articles.

#18 9 years ago

He's too busy to ship, but is available for pick ups.

#20 9 years ago

He's not too busy to sell it, just to busy to ship it. As all of us know,that have shipped games,you have to be home for the shipper to pick up. I've done this many times over the years and have the benefit of being the boss so my time is flexible. If anyone Is interested in seeing the game and doing local pick up its best if you just pm pinwiz, I'm sure he will give you the contact info. I'm sorry if no shipping causes a problem,didn't mean for that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-beautiful-strange-science-1500?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.