I LOVE owning a BBB but based on some life events putting up my holy grail pin. Treat yourself this Xmas it's not too late!!
- Opened from brand new in box Oct 2013 (see thread here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-bbb-unboxed-tonight )
- ~80 plays on it since being opened
- Brought in basement while still in box - never seen the light of day as basement has no windows.
- Includes special pinball cover with embroidered BBB patch, box of extra parts (pinbits plastic guard set, dancer rings, tube ring kit, pop bumper dress kits (both green and orange), Cliffy Dartz protector, side glitter decals, 2 NOS rocket decals, ramp LED arrow).
- Will include BBB polo shirt
Aside from life event, while I had the gonads to open the box, I still find myself steering away playing it - rather treating it like a museum piece. I even bought a terrific cover from the gentleman overseas to cover it up when "I" am not in the basement arcade. Don't trust the kids, friends or wife with my BBB (my precious). Some family parties I just keep it covered up. This is NOT the philosophy of my basement arcade - which is to have fun and play the games. But this BBB staring me in the face, so pretty, so rare, I'm walking on eggshells as I approach it. This is wrong on so many levels - trust me I know. I really feel like I'm living the Hobbit and carrying the damn ring around my neck.
Let me also address this head on so the thread does not get derailed: No, this is not "Does Badbilly know something about BBB possible remake?", "See another owner selling...blah blah blah...". This is me being real about me selling for my own reasons. I'll state on my reputation - I am completely unaware if any remake will ever be made. There is a whole other thread about "will BBB be remade" and the debates plausible or not.
All I know, if you are throwing down money for new Stern LEs, JJP, or Indie pin boutiques getting up to $8500-$9500 and hoping you'll end up with a rare collectible - I would suggest eliminate the gamble and buy BBB which has only 185 ever made. Such a perty and unique game.
This is not a fire sale and happy to keep her for another few years to look at. But, I know this is the right move for my gameroom sanity and life event - we should part my precious. PM with serious inquiries.
EDIT: Price is $20K OBO