Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by taylor34
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Well along with my Xenon and Big Hurt, I'm going to list my Baywatch in an effort to clear up some space.

The good:
It plays 100% other than the skill shot (frankly I'm not even sure how that's supposed to work)
rebuilt flippers
playfield surface is pretty good overall

the bad:
several broken plastics
display works but in some scenes it can be more faint than others, very random.
reimport game, has some of the usual issues with those (corrosion on some things). coin door is US though
cabinet is not great

I gave $1200 for this a couple months ago sight unseen basically, I don't think it's probably worth that though even after the money I've put into it. $900 takes it. If anyone is interested, I can get pictures together. As an fyi, if the other games sell I'll probably delist this one and keep it longer, I just need to free up some room.

#2 11 years ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25862649@N07/7956617896/in/photostream

Here are the pictures of the baywatch, hopefully you can kind of see the issues I talked about cosmetically and with the display being faint in some scenes.

#3 11 years ago

I'm going to drop this to $900 firm. An affordable game for someone. I'd also listen to trade offers but I'm really trying to free up space. Thanks

#4 11 years ago

I might be interested, where are you located?

#5 11 years ago

That's a killer price. If KC was about 2 hours closer to me I'd be all over that.

#7 11 years ago

Not a bad price for a fun pin.

#8 11 years ago

Taylor 34 is a great guy and an honest seller. Great price on this pin! Buy with confidence.

#9 11 years ago

Baywatch is a great pin and for $900 can't beat it I wouldent mind owning again

#10 11 years ago

Aw man.. any chance you're going to Expo? I'd probably snag it if you were...

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Baywatch is a great pin and for $900 can't beat it I wouldent mind owning again

I agree 100%. I guess $900 is still $900 though. I'd get it if it were in Georgia.

#12 11 years ago

damn it. I so wish P-roc worked on this version of Sega.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Aw man.. any chance you're going to Expo? I'd probably snag it if you were...

Not going to expo, sorry man.

#14 11 years ago

Very suprised this has not sold i know its a sega but its a dmd for $900 I sold my baywatch with a dead dmd for $500

#15 11 years ago

I just sold a Baywatch for a friend that looked damn good all around with no broken plastics, super nice cab and mint playfield for $1500.

#16 11 years ago

I sold one a couple of months ago to help fund my X-Men LE purchase. It was just shopped and in great shape. I got $1600 for it. I would say that was the asking price, but in reality that is just what was offered. I wasn't quite ready to sell it, but I was willing to let it go for that offer.

I really liked the games layout, sounds, look and cheese factor, but the skill shot really bothered me. A pretty fun pin for the price it sells for, good luck with the sale...it seems like a nice price for it.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Very suprised this has not sold i know its a sega but its a dmd for $900 I sold my Baywatch with a dead dmd for $500

Any time I try and sell something I never get what it should bring, lol. I may have to bundle my Shadow sitting next to it with it to get it to sell. Of course, knowing my luck, I won't be able to get market value even on a Shadow.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I really liked the games layout, sounds, look and cheese factor, but the skill shot really bothered me. A pretty fun pin for the price it sells for, good luck with the sale...it seems like a nice price for it.

What didn't you like about the skill shot? I think it's pretty innovative for an auto-plunge system.

#19 11 years ago

Can any one get the pin to the Expo?

#20 11 years ago

Baywatch is a great game. If it was a different (as in more popular) theme it would be a $3000 game, IMHO. Great layout and great ruleset.
Terry.

#21 11 years ago

Game sale is now pending. Thanks to all that inquired.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.00
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-baywatch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.