(Topic ID: 108600)

FS: Bare Bally DASH-35 MPU Boards (Two-Bits)

By acebathound

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

twobit2.jpg
    twobit1.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I have 2x **BARE / UNPOPULATED** Bally DASH-35 boards from Two-Bits. These are again unpopulated -- you must purchase all the remaining components and build the board out. There's a BOM sheet that I can send anyone that purchases a board. I bought a handful of these bare DASH-35 boards and assembled, but these couple of extra blank PCBs have sat for a while and I'd rather just see them go.

First board is $55 and looks nice. Second board has a ding in the corner (see picture below) and is $50. Or take both for $100. Shipping IS NOT included and would be actual shipping costs via USPS Priority Mail. If they don't sell I'll keep them around to assemble at a later date.

twobit1.jpgtwobit1.jpg

This is a close-up of the corner ding on the 2nd board. Not anything major, but board is being discounted because of that.

twobit2.jpgtwobit2.jpg

1 week later
    #2 9 years ago

Bump. Both of these are still available.

Also have some cheap generic pinball diagnostic tools from a few small proto runs I did listed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-switch-matrix-tester-10

#3 9 years ago

I was always curious about how much it would cost to populate one of these boards.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from goldiewag:

I was always curious about how much it would cost to populate one of these boards.

Close to $75-$100, probably. Most of that goes into the ICs. Resistors, diodes, capacitors, transistors, sockets, and header pins are cheap.

Personally, I'd be interested in a project like this if the naked boards weren't so expensive. The board itself is more than what you can get a populated -35 board for, though they typically have battery damage.

#5 9 years ago

Costs about $40-50 in components if you can buy in bulk.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Close to $75-$100, probably. Most of that goes into the ICs. Resistors, diodes, capacitors, transistors, sockets, and header pins are cheap.
    Personally, I'd be interested in a project like this if the naked boards weren't so expensive. The board itself is more than what you can get a populated -35 board for, though they typically have battery damage.

A clean working orig. One runs about $145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bare-bally-dash-35-mpu-boards-two-bits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.