Photo Sep 18, 6 47 23 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 47 51 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 47 10 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 46 44 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 47 04 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 46 33 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 46 38 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 18, 6 46 27 PM.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

I hate to say it but it looks more like about a $3500 to $3800 machine to me. I have been watching Banzai Run Machines for a couple years now and can't justify the price they are bringing these days but I have seen several under $4000 that looked nicer than what I see here.

Don't get me wrong - a seller can ask what ever they want for a machine and there might be a market in your area for your machine at $4300 but I just don't see that much value in one in that condition.

Anyway - free bump and best of luck getting it sold.

Unique machine & low production run are on your side. Now you just need to find someone that wants one bad enough to pay $4300 for it.

#11 9 years ago

To "Wolfy" & "The_Director"

As I put in my original post about price - I was not and am not trying to be the "price police" I was just stating from the ones I had seen for sale his seemed more like a high $3000's price game as opposed to a low to mid $4000's game.

Sellers ALWAYS have the right to ask what ever they want for machines they are selling. But buyers will set a fair value on machines being sold. If a buyer is not willing to pay asking price machine will not sell & if you find a buyer that is willing to pay asking price your price was actually in line regardless of what anyone else says or thinks.

At $4100 price seems more in line with what I have seen sold in the past couple years. A machine I would love to own some day but just not in my budget right now or I would likely make an offer on it.

Anyway - another free bump & best of luck getting it sold. At $4100 I expect you will start getting some emails about it shortly if you have not gotten some already.

#13 9 years ago

I have to say one of the few machines I have owner I really regret selling is Lights-Camera-Action. I got one in a group of a dozen or so machines I bought and sold it before we got it up & running 100%. I finished it for my buyer and after getting it dialed in I realized I made a mistake selling it. I have been looking for another one pretty much ever since.

Another free bump - I really need to stay away from your post or I am going to want to drive to NC with my Diner and trade you some cash & Diner for your Banzai Run. That is another machine on my "short list" but I am just not ready to pay $4000 for a System 11 title.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,490.00
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-banzai-run-in-nc-4500?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.