Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

If you would like pictures, just pm me your e-mail address and I can forward them to you quickly.

Funhouse- Works and plays all the way, new led displays, nice translight. Plays pretty good actually. Needs to be shopped, could use a new main ramp. Playfield is okay, some inserts were raised, some I hammered down, some I haven't gotten to yet, a good players funhouse for sure. Nice clean board set, no errors, no mechanical malfunctions, rudy's eyes go left, right and close.
Cabinet is okay, it's solid, save for a few chips on the head and wrinkling decals at the corners/legs

$2650

Can ship with NAVL, from Gardner, MA 01440
please pm with any questions or if you need pictures.
Thanks, James

#2 9 years ago

PM sent

#3 9 years ago

Good price for the pair. Too bad Allentown was not this week!

#4 9 years ago

l've had three people say they would be interested in Banzai alone, if it were by itself.
l woud prefer to do a package deal, but will do BR at $4k firm.

#5 9 years ago

Banzai pending-

Funhouse is available for $2850

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Banzai pending-
Funhouse is available for $2850

The math seems off there.

#7 9 years ago

BR = $3950
FH = $2850

Total = $6800

Seems right to me...

#8 9 years ago

I'd be interested in the condition of the Banzai run for future reference. I PM'd and never got a response.

#9 9 years ago

^ in all fairness, the guy it is pending to was the front runner if I was to sell it without FH, so I forgot to respond to your pm because at that time I was still on the fence.

Just for the record, no divorce or life crisis is forcing the sales lol, had a few people ask. Just that these two pins are very personal to me, as far as pinball goes. As for the $50 price difference, that was for a package deal It would have been easier to digest seeing them both go together for a little less if that makes any sense.

The condition of the Banzai is okay/decent, with a new CPU board, plays great. Not collector quality by any means, but a great players game. One of the hardest games to track down, from my experience anyways. Also one of the most unique.

Thanks, James

#14 9 years ago

Amazing this is still available! If only I would have been faster to the Banzai.

#17 9 years ago

Trade you a Xenon for it. Would be a fun league game.

#18 9 years ago

pm sent

#20 9 years ago

Wow...amazing how pricing is changing right before our eyes. Glad we don't stock very deep....anyone who has been buying a ton of pins for resale lately might be in for a huge unpleasant surprise! Amazing Funhouse has not sold. If we didn't have two right now I would certainly have grabbed it. We were paying $3200 very recently for players condition FH! Shop out...add profit and it would go for at least $4K retail in one to two days. Only five months ago. Not now me thinks! Am actually happy to see this. The average family has been priced out of the market for decent games. Maybe they can afford some good titles again by the next holiday season.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

We were paying $3200 very recently for players condition FH!

We were?

#22 9 years ago

Lol

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Wow...amazing how pricing is changing right before our eyes. Glad we don't stock very deep....anyone who has been buying a ton of pins for resale lately might be in for a huge unpleasant surprise! Amazing Funhouse has not sold. If we didn't have two right now I would certainly have grabbed it. We were paying $3200 very recently for players condition FH! Shop out...add profit and it would go for at least $4K retail in one to two days. Only five months ago. Not now me thinks! Am actually happy to see this. The average family has been priced out of the market for decent games. Maybe they can afford some good titles again by the next holiday season.

I sold a off route unshopped unworking fh (bad wire connection) for $2750 two weeks ago. I'm in his area probably why he hasn't sold it, timing is everything. Not always two buyers for a game in the same area at the same time. I haven't seen fh sell for less then 2500 but closer to 3k...ur in a diff part if the country. Adding shipping is the only issue...
With that said, go post your perception and opinions of declining sales on your own thread!
Glwts James.

#24 9 years ago

I'm watching some higher end games sit unsold here. People are just going to have to hold onto games or sell for less. There is a nice Adams Family with color DMD for sale here that has sat for months and months at $4500. Things are changing fast and will change much more when all the payments are due for these new games being produced. Patience will be a virtue in these times. Bump for the seller. This is a pretty nice price for Funhouse these days.

#25 9 years ago

I would be all over this if it was closer......oh well

#26 9 years ago

I may be interested. I sent you an email last night.

#28 9 years ago

Nice.

#29 9 years ago

Can't tell you how much I wish this had been available a couple of months ago (before I bought mine, in other words). It's a terrific deal for someone.

#30 9 years ago

Trade for a REALLY nice JM?

#31 9 years ago

I'll bump this for Shackler....

Picked up my Funhouse from him in Allentown. Deal with huge confidence and he's a general good guy to the community. I have not seen this game but he is a straight shooter...he discribed my game in great detail and no disappointments...glws the sale!

#32 9 years ago

I'll trade you a really nice Mousin Around for it!

#33 9 years ago

I would love to own this game but I don't want my kids freaked out every time they enter the basement. My son already complains about monkeys in his room...glwts!!

#34 9 years ago

Sure wish you were closer. I'm guessing shipping from you to central Texas would be about $400 these days and my wife gave a max budget of $3k for a project FH.

#36 9 years ago

Well, it's about time! Congratulations.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-banzai-run-and-funhouse-6800-for-the-pair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.