You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WB2.JPG
WB1.JPG
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Nice original Banzai Run for sale in North NJ. I will have photos tomorrow. I am selling for a friend and happy to answer questions. Please PM for details and if you want a specific photo I can take it tomorrow.

Post edited by shlockdoc: Game was sold

#3 10 years ago

If you have to ask........................

#4 10 years ago

Tell your friend to join pinside so he can post as well!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Tell your friend to join pinside so he can post as well!

he is shy

#6 10 years ago

Played Banzai Run for the first time this year at Pinburgh. I was impressed. That's a damn cool game!

#7 10 years ago

GREAT GAME! These do not come up often. Wish I had the funds.

#8 10 years ago

How much funds needed, one wonders?

#9 10 years ago

What's the price on this pin? They don't come up often.
The last one i saw on CL a month ago was 3595.00. Didnt know it had gotten that high.

2 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

Is this still For Sale and Price?

1 month later
#11 10 years ago

Hank sorry I missed this post above, yes the pin is still available and is 4K.

#12 10 years ago

Banzai Run is very cool. It's also the second rarest Lawlor game. According to IPDB, only 1750 were made.

GLWTS!!!

#13 10 years ago

GLWS!
I'm looking for this machine.
This one is just too far away.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 10 years ago

For those interested, there's a new tutorial on the Papa web site.

http://papa.org/blog/

#15 10 years ago

What a great game. I'm drawn to unique playfields and this one keeps me pushing the start button over and over.

#16 10 years ago

Very interested.

#17 10 years ago

It can probably make it to Durham, i have a biz buddy that does the run once a month.

MK

#18 10 years ago

Banzai Run is a very cool game. Not $4k cool, tho. JMIO.

#19 10 years ago

I had three of these
Great game !!
Sold all of them between $2800-$3500
Pending on condition

Good luck with the sale

#20 10 years ago

I have a buddy (who comes on to pinside often) that has wanted one of these. On the off chance he hasn't seen this already I will pm him a link here. GLWS.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

I had three of these
Great game !!
Sold all of them between $2800-$3500
Pending on condition
Good luck with the sale

A polarizing comment here to say the least. You quote 3 pins you've sold, but that could be 1, 3, hell 10 years ago. The you say good luck with the sale. If you really mean that, why the price posting?

#22 10 years ago

I think the pending on condition doesn't make rvdv's comment polarizing at all IMHO. Played the game at the Baltimore pinball museum before it closed, loved it.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Mayor:

I think the pending on condition doesn't make rvdv's comment polarizing at all IMHO. Played the game at the Baltimore pinball museum before it closed, loved it.

That is a reasonable response. Condition is king. Thumbs up to both of you.

#24 10 years ago

Photos? I have cash ready.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Banzai Run is a very cool game. Not $4k cool, tho. JMIO.

Looks who is back. Thanks for the bump. Ill make sure to be as helpful when you sell one of yours.

#26 10 years ago

I owned 3 at one time; currently own two. One is fully restored by Carlzona and I bought years ago from Greg Davis in AZ-- I happily paid Considerably more than $4 grand. In fact, I was offered almost $1250 more than what I had just sent a check out to Greg for it but I refused to sell it.

My second one I own currently is almost finished being restored-- I had the cabinet retouched and sealed by Matt at Back Alley, lower playfield was redone by Chris is AZ, and the upper playfield was redone by Ron Kruzman. This project has been going on for over 3 years. It is in the process of being put back together.
When it does, I will probably offer it up for sale between $9 - $10 thousand. The cost to restore a game like this adds up quickly. Most restorers wont touch the game anymore including the last time I talked to Chris with HEP because its to time consuming.

Banzai is a great game with rules that really fit the theme. The game was originally designed in Pat Lawlor's garage and its how Larry DeMar discovered him to bring him to Williams. See below pics of the original cabinet build I got when it went up for sale recently.

Banzai is a Unique rare piece that plays fantastic and is part of Pinball history. Without Banzai or actually Wrecking Ball there would probably not be a Pat Lawlor in pinball.......... think about that for a minute

Scott
Detroit Pinball
Mr Banzai

WB1.JPGWB1.JPG WB2.JPGWB2.JPG

#27 10 years ago

I think $4k for a nice example is very reasonable. My first BR was an XR-7, sold for $6k a few years back and had immediate sellers remorse but I stayed with the deal. I was lucky to find another XR-7 a year or so later and while I rarely play it, when I do I am reminded what a unique and fun game it is.

#28 10 years ago

Always a favorite of mine and on my short list to buy soon. Great price, I would be interested if it was in TX. I think these will continue to gain in price as it still is so unique and a timeless theme.

7 months later
#29 10 years ago

I finally got one a few months ago. Proudly in the club.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,490.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-banzai-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.